Upcoming PvP Gearing Changes: There is a bug with how rated PvP rewards gear and Patch 7.1 will bring changes to the system.
Developer Chronicles - Eras, S7 GR 113 Rank #1, Wizard Fanart by Neon89
Watch the Asia-Pacific Summer Championships This Weekend
Incoming Zarya Buff Hotfixes & Hero Bug Fixes
Hearthstone - Tyrande Whisperwind Available Now for Twitch Prime Members
members are able to obtain the Tyrande Whisperwind hero in Hearthstone!
Outlaw Rogue Hidden Artifact Appearance
was able to unlock
the Outlaw Rogue hidden artifact appearance! There are still some unclear details, but the process appears to be:
Mythic Emerald Nightmare Progression
- Reach Artifact Knowledge level 5.
- Obtain the left binding from Dargrul in any difficulty of Neltharion's Lair.
- Obtain the right binding from Ash'Golm in any difficulty of Vault of the Wardens.
- After obtaining either binding, you can start Bindings of the Windlord at Thrymjaris.
- Obtain 10 x Infernal Brimstone and complete the quest.
- The bindings are not a guaranteed drop, so farming may be required.
- More information can be found in the forum thread.
Five guilds have now cleared Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Congratulations to all of them!
Watch The Arena Championship and Earn the "Patron of War" Title!
Patch 7.1 - Blood of Sargeras Trader Update
Originally Posted by Blizzard
Blue Tracker /
The exchange ratio for many of the items that Illnea Bloodthorn sells has been updated since our initial post.
Patch 7.1 - Hidden Belt Transmog
Patch 7.1 adds the option to hide your belt!
Patch 7.1 - Upgrade Icons
Items in your bag that are a higher item level than what you have equipped and that may be an upgrade have a new arrow icon in Patch 7.1.
Patch 7.1 - Flight Path Map Changes
The flight path map has been changed to show only the path to your destination in Patch 7.1, how many world quests are up in a zone, as well as showing non world quests on the map. Currently the flight points aren't lining up correctly with the Broken Isles map.
Patch 7.1 - Fire Mage: Hidden Flame Orbs
Fire mages can talk to Archmage Melis
to hide the floating flame orbs of Felo'melorn
in Patch 7.1.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment