Warlords of Draenor Alpha - Build 18164
Build 18164 is here and brings us Warrior Tier 17, a Mail LFR set, and some damage tuning.
Tier 17 - Warrior
Mail - LFR
You can see all of the new items, including some cooking items excluded from this list on the WoWDB Beta site
Keep in mind Celestalon's warning when considering these changes!
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Death Knight (Forums)
- Sphere of Ultimate Destruction Right Click to summon and dismiss your
Sphere of Ultimate Destruction. Battle Pet. Instant.
- Ferocious Bite now does less base damage and scales more with AP.
- Moonfire now scales with 63% of Spell Power, up from 48%. Now scales with 45% of Spell Power on the DoT component, up from 34.4%.
- Shred now does 365% damage, up from 260%.
- Starfall now scales with 33% of Spell Power, up from 25.3%. Now ticks every 1 sec for 10 sec.
- Wrath now scales with 154% of Spell Power, up from 94.4%.
- Savagery - Savage Roar now also increases all Physical damage dealt by 45%.
Feral & Guardian
- Moonkin Form now increases your armor by 100%, up from 60%.
- Starfall now scales with 33% of Spell Power, up from 25.3%. Now ticks every 1 sec for 10 sec.
- Starfire now scales with 249% of Spell Power, up from 153.2%.
- Starsurge now scales with 273% of Spell Power, up from 168%.
- Sunfire now costs 8.4% of Base Mana, down from 9%. Now scales with 63% of Spell Power, up from 48%. Now scales with 45% of Spell Power on the DoT component, up from 34.4%.
Beast Mastery & Marksmanship
- Rip now does ~2.5x more damage.
Beast Mastery & Survival
- Kill Shot now deals 475% weapon damage, up from 315%.
- Arcane Shot now deals 140% weapon damage, up from 100%.
- Polymorph (New) Transforms the enemy into a penguin, forcing it to wander around for up to 50 sec. While wandering, the penguin cannot attack or cast spells but will regenerate very quickly. Any damage will transform the target back into its normal form. Only one target can be polymorphed at a time. Only works on Beasts, Humanoids and Critters. Penguin. 2% of Base Mana. 30 yd range. 1.7 sec cast.
- Polymorph (New) Transforms the enemy into a monkey, forcing it to wander around for up to 50 sec. While wandering, the monkey cannot attack or cast spells but will regenerate very quickly. Any damage will transform the target back into its normal form. Only one target can be polymorphed at a time. Only works on Beasts, Humanoids and Critters. Monkey. 2% of Base Mana. 30 yd range. 1.7 sec cast.
- Polymorph (New) Transforms the enemy into a polar bear cub, forcing it to wander around for up to 50 sec. While wandering, the polar bear cub cannot attack or cast spells but will regenerate very quickly. Any damage will transform the target back into its normal form. Only one target can be polymorphed at a time. Only works on Beasts, Humanoids and Critters. Polar Bear Cub. 2% of Base Mana. 30 yd range. 1.7 sec cast.
- Polymorph (New) Transforms the enemy into a peacock, forcing it to wander around for up to 50 sec. While wandering, the peacock cannot attack or cast spells but will regenerate very quickly. Any damage will transform the target back into its normal form. Only one target can be polymorphed at a time. Only works on Beasts, Humanoids and Critters. Turtle. 2% of Base Mana. 30 yd range. 1.7 sec cast.
- Arcane Orb now deals 90% of Spell Power damage, up from 44.4%.
- Comet Storm now deals 55% of Spell Power damage, up from 45%.
- Meteor now deals 20% of Spell Power damage, up from 8%.
- Unstable Magic now has spec specific tooltips, with proc rate depending on spec.
- Combustion now deals an additional 200% of Spell Power damage. Now also burns the target for additional damage equal to 40% of the damage per tick of the Ignite every 1 sec for 10 sec., up from 20%.
- Inferno Blast now deals 90% of Spell Power damage, up from 60%.
- Brain Freeze now gives your next Frostfire Bolt a 25% damage increase.
- Clarity of Purpose now costs 4.25% of Base Mana up from 3.5%. Now scales with 492.4% of Spell Power, down from 744%.
- Sanguinary Vein - Increases the damage of your Rupture ability by 10% (down from 50%) and causes you to deal 20% (down from 35%) additional damage to targets afflicted by your Rupture, Garrote, or Crimson Tempest.
- Sinister Calling now increases your total Agility by 15%, down from 30%.
Elemental & Restoration
- Elemental Blast now scales with 205% of Spell Power, up from 4,726 + 156.2% of Spell Power.
- Lava Burst now scales with 96% of Spell Power, up from 73%.
- Demonbolt now scales with 400% of Spell Power, up from 300%.
- Agony now scales with 35% of Spell Power, up from 26%.
- Haunt now scales with 394% of Spell Power, up from 263%.
- Malefic Grasp now scales with 20% of Spell Power, up from 13.2%. Proc now causes your other DoTs to deal 40% of their normal periodic damage, up from 30%.
- Hand of Gul'dan now Shadowflame scales with 20% of Spell Power, up from 14%.
- Metamorphosis: Doom now does 4 + 200% of Spell Power, rather than 4,004 + 93.75% of Spell Power.
- Chaos Bolt now scales with 348.4% of Spell Power, up from 290%.
- Conflagrate now scales with 210% of Spell Power, up from 173%.
Raid & Dungeon Abilities
- Glyph of Siphon Life now has spec specific tooltips. Now works with the Immolate DoT for Destruction.
- Glyph of Soul Consumption now has spec specific tooltips, with a Demon Form requirement for Demonology and Chaos Bolt requirement for Destruction.
- Corrupted Touch Corrupts an enemy upon death, causing them to explode after 10 sec
secs, inflicting 17,500 Shadow damage to themselves and all allies within 8 yards. Instant.
- Drain Blood A skillfully-thrown cleaver deals weapon damage and Bleeds (10%)*5 Health over 10 sec
seconds. 30 yd range. 3 sec cast.
- Screech Inflicts 20,000 Physical damage to all enemies in the area and increases damage taken from Quills by 10%. 100 yd range. Instant.
- Staggering Shot Inflicts Physical damage, knocks back, and slows the target by 50% for 3 sec
sec. Fired at targets not behind cover. 100 yd range. Instant.
New Misc Things
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- BAG_FILTER_ASSIGN_TO - Assign to
- BAG_FILTER_AUTO_SORT - Auto-Sort
- BAG_FILTER_CONSUMABLES - Consumables
- BAG_FILTER_EQUIPMENT - Equipment
- BAG_FILTER_IGNORE - Ignore this bag
- BAG_FILTER_JUNK - Junk
- BAG_FILTER_TRADE_GOODS - Trade Goods
- LOOT_ROLL - Loot Roll
- PVP_TAB_GROUPS - Premade Groups
- REWARD_FOR_PVP_COMPETING - Reward For Competing
- REWARD_FOR_SPECFIC_PVP_WIN - Reward for Win: Loot Roll
- SPELL_FAILED_CANT_REPLACE_ITEM_BONUS - That item cannot be modified.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_213 - You may only carry one type of Blackrock Munitions.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_214 - You have run out of Blackrock Munitions.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_215 - You are carrying the maximum amount of Blackrock Munitions.
New Archaeology Projects
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- Battleground #788 - Troll Raid 2
- Game Text #81787 - The girl and I will retrieve the rest of our group. You go ahead, $n, and stop that orc from opening that portal!
- Game Text #81788 - Let's go, then.
- Game Text #81808 - No... NO! The Temple of Karabor must NOT fall!
- Game Text #81809 - Every thread leading to this fate... can be traced back to Ner'zhul. He must be stopped.
- Game Text #81810 - Meet me back at Twilight Glade, champion. There is much work to be done.
- Game Text #81821 - Good people of [HUB NAME], your commander has finalized construction on a new building!
- Game Text #81822 - We're going to need work together to get it up to full production. See to it our commander is not kept waiting!
- Game Text #81824 - Yo everybody, listen up. Thanks to our commander we got a new building up!
- Game Text #81825 - We gotta get this new structure up to snuff pronto, alright? Get to it yesterday!
- Game Text #81826 - You can handle things from here, I'm sure. Well done!
- Game Text #81827 - Take it away. You won't be needin' me, these guys know you're a regular war hero.
- Game Text #81833 - Let's go, then.
- Game Text #81866 - Power fluctuator active. Rebooting core systems. Please wait.
- Game Text #81867 - Alright, Hedontron. Get back to work!
- Game Text #81868 - Command unrecognized. Will only accept commands from Hedontron owner: $p.
- Game Text #81870 - Damn it all, I give up. $p, you can have him! I'm done!
- Game Text #81875 - Alright, Hedontron. Execute command X47G5!
- Game Text #81876 - That's it, I've had it! $p, you can have him! I'm going back to tank-building from here on out!
- GarrAbility #51 - Fishing - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Fishing Shack.
- GarrAbility #52 - Mining - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Mine.
- GarrAbility #53 - Herbalism - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Herb Garden.
- GarrAbility #54 - Alchemy - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Alchemy Lab.
- GarrAbility #55 - Blacksmithing - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Forge.
- GarrAbility #56 - Enchanting - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Enchanter's Study.
- GarrAbility #57 - Engineering - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Engineering Works.
- GarrAbility #58 - Inscription - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Scribe's Quarters.
- GarrAbility #59 - Jewelcrafting - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Gem Boutique.
- GarrAbility #60 - Leatherworking - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Tannery.
- GarrAbility #61 - Tailoring - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Tailoring Emporium.
- GarrAbility #62 - Skinning - Allows this follower to be assigned to the Barn.
- GarrAbility #63 - Gnome-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a gnome.
- GarrAbility #64 - Human-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a human.
- GarrAbility #65 - Dwarf-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a dwarf.
- GarrAbility #66 - Night Elf-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a night elf.
- GarrAbility #67 - Draenei-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a draenei.
- GarrAbility #68 - Worgen-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a worgen.
- GarrAbility #69 - Pandaren-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a pandaren.
- GarrAbility #70 - Orc-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with an orc.
- GarrAbility #71 - Undead-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with an undead.
- GarrAbility #72 - Tauren-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a tauren.
- GarrAbility #73 - Troll-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a troll.
- GarrAbility #74 - Blood Elf-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a blood elf.
- GarrAbility #75 - Goblin-Lover - Increases success chance when on a mission with a goblin.
- GarrAbility #76 - High Stamina - Increases success chance on missions longer than 6 hours.
- GarrAbility #77 - Hyperactive - Increases success chance on missions shorter than 6 hours.
- GarrAbility #78 - Lone Wolf - Increases success chance when on a mission alone.
- GarrAbility #79 - Scavenger - Increases the materials gained from a mission.
- GarrAbility #80 - Extra Training - Increases the XP gained from a mission for all followers.
- GarrAbility #81 - Advanced Training - Increases the XP gained from a mission for all followers.
- GarrAbility #82 - Combat Experience - Increases success chance for all bonus treasures on a mission.
- GarrAbility #83 - Combat Expertise - Increases success chance for all bonus treasures on a mission.
- LFG Entry #824 - Overgrown Outpost [NNF]
- Phase #3353 - Cosmetic - Snip Scene (Draenei Boat Landing)
- Phase #3354 - Cosmetic - Maladaar at Shadowmoon Cave Middle (A)
- Phase #3355 - Cosmetic - Reshad on Road
- Phase #3356 - Cosmetic - Liadrin at Shadowmoon Cave Middle (H)
- Phase #3357 - Nagrand 6.0 - Telaar - Before "Shields Down!" Combat Phase (ELM)
- Phase #3358 - Cosmetic - Olin Umberhide at Shattered Hand Rise - PRK
- Phase #3359 - Cosmetic - Lady Liadrin at Shattered Hand Rise - PRK
- Phase #3360 - Cosmetic - See Foreman Grobash at Horde Garrison Outpost (Building Selected)
- Phase #3361 - Cosmetic - See Foreman Eksos at Alliance Garrison Outpost (Building Selected)
- Phase #3362 - Cosmetic - See Hedontron at Duskfall Island (H) Pre-Quests
- Phase #3363 - Cosmetic - See Hedontron at Duskfall Island (H) Post-Quests
- Phase #3364 - [PH] FFR - Horde Garrison V1
- Phase #3365 - [PH] FFR - Horde Garrison V2
- Phase #3366 - [PH] FFR - Horde Garrison V3
- Phase #3367 - Cosmetic - See Hedontron at Duskfall Island (A) Pre-Quests
- Phase #3368 - Cosmetic - See Hedontron at Duskfall Island (A) Post-Quests
- Phase #3370 - Cosmetic - Nagrand 6.0 - Telaar - "Shields Down!" - Arkonite Shield - Stables version (ELM)
- Phase #3371 - Cosmetic - Nagrand 6.0 - Telaar - "Shields Down!" - Arkonite Shield - Workshop version (ELM)
- Phase #3372 - Cosmetic - Nagrand 6.0 - Telaari Station - "Work Complete" - The Final Nail (ELM)
- Phase #3373 - Morkeths Cage Closed
- Phase #3374 - Morkeths Cage Open
- Phase #3375 - Cosmetic - Nagrand 6.0 - Telaari Station - Hansel Heavyhands (ELM)
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- Warsong Ceremonial Pike - The riders of the Warsong clan are always on the move. In camp, a family's tent is marked with a long pike thrust into the ground - often adorned with the skulls of defeated enemies. This example is over a hundred years old and is branded with the names of several key battles.
- Blackrock Razor - Male orcs of the Blackrock Clan never cut their hair until they come of age, at which point their head is shaved and their role in this extremely regimented society is determined. This ancient switchblade is forged of blackrock and embellished with jewels, likely used by a prominent family for many generations of initiation.
- Barbed Fishing Hook - This arm-length fishing hook has less in common with a traditional fishing hook and more with a halberd. The Stormreaver clan are the master navigators and fishermen of Draenor, and judging by the size of this hook their prey is no less savage than those of the landlocked clans.
- Ceremonial Tattoo Needles - These bone needles are taken from the corpses of fallen enemies and meticuously sharpened. The mystics of the Shadowmoon often inscribe secret runes into their flesh to more clearly speak to their ancestors and the elemental spirits.
- Flask of Blazegrease - Sticky, smelly, and highly flammable, the substance in this small container is liberally applied to the swords and axes of the Burning Blade clan before battle. Though some warriors choose to ignite their weapons before battle, most let the inevitable contact of blades and armor spark the blazegrease for unpredictable intimidation.
- Gronn-Tooth Necklace - The Thunderlords are the greatest big game hunters in all of Draenor. For centuries they have used riding beasts and coordinated assaults to slay game and gronn alike. Their clan draws their name from an ancient chieftain who single-handedly slew a powerful gronn at the pinnacle of Thunder Peak.
- Doomsday Prophecy - This tablet speaks of the end times. From what you can decipher, the crude scrawls of multiple authors speak of at least seven different and sometimes conflicting versions of a final reckoning for all of the inhabitants of Draenor. Eerily, the iconography of a flaming hammer is clearly depicted - is this the ancestral origin of the Twilight's Hammer clan?
- Pictogram Carving - While the written word is mostly used as an instrument for the upper echelons of imperial ogre society, occasionally an ordinary ogre will try his hand at making a story immortal. This pictogram appears to tell the story of an especially distressing culinary experience.
- Gladiator's Shield - Disagreements between ogres usually end in violence. During the early decades of the Age of Order, a sly chieftain decreed that disputes in his clan would be settled via proxy in one-on-one combat between slaves. The mortality rate amongst the ogres plummeted, leading to a golden age of expansion.
- Eye of Har'gunn the Blind - While most ogres are born with two eyes, a handful in every generation regress and are born with a single eye. All but a few clans recognize these ogres are exceptional and destined for great things. An unlucky one-eyed ogre mage lost his eye in a duel and replaced it with this fist-sized stone, discovering it to have magical properties when he did so.
- Chimera Riding Harness - A brilliant ogre once had a thought that riding a chimera would make travel much faster than using pack animals or walking. Roughly crafted from thick leather and utilizing an excessive number of knots, this seat could comfortably accomodate an ogre. However, it could only be saddled on a chimera the size of a small mountain which seems to explain why no one has ever seen ogres fly.
- Imperial Decree Stele - Assembled fragments from this stone stele place it in Talador several hundred years before the draenei arrived. It marks an ogre imperial decree to raze several orc settlements in retaliation for a number of rebellious raids against Gorian slave trade caravans. The orders were likely carried out, since the towns no longer exist, and this stone was erected to memorialize the dark deed.
- Sorcerer-King Toe Ring - Imperial ogres jealously guard the secrets of magic in order to keep their status among the ruling class. The wealthiest among them adorn themselves with magically-enhanced jewelry and other wearable artifacts.
- Warmaul of the Warmaul Chieftain - The first great technological innovation in ogre society was the concept of attaching a rock to the end of a very long stick to smash your enemies, rather than attempting to bash them with a rock held in your hand. The schism this innovation created amongst ogre society resolved itself only when the now-forgotten tribe broke in to the Warmaul and Boulderfist clans.
- Dreamcatcher - When Terokk returned from exile he was broken and flightless. Rumors of his cursed state swept like wildfire through the Arakkoa, giving rise to superstitious charms and cures. Dreamcatchers endure as one of the most clung-to icons of safety, for the Arakkoa believe the curse will entangle itself in the dreamcatcher and fade in the morning sunlight.
- Burial Urn - In death all Arakkoa seek to join the Sun-God Rukhmar in the skies above Draenor, thus cremation is vastly preferred to burial. Some have their ashes scattered high in the skies, others are collected in ornate urns and placed in crypts.
- Decree Scrolls - The incomplete writings here seem to indicate a decree of a sort of martial law, and reminders to be vigilant for signs of the curse amongst neighbors and friends.
- Solar Orb PH - Central to High Arakkoan culture is reverence of Rukhmar and the sun. Hundreds of Solar Orbs are scattered around [Explosion Town], which cast a never-ending light so no Arakkoan need go without the sun's warmth, even on a cold and overcast day.
- Sundial - This delicately-engraved instrument, when positioned correctly, acts as both a sundial and an arakkoa seasonal calendar. The base of the instrument is covered with callouts for celestial events, most of which are accompanied by grave warnings. Interestingly, the device seems to have cryptically predicted the arrival of the draenei a century before it happened.
- Talonpriest Mask - Believing they have been abandoned by the sun, cursed Arakkoa prefer to hide in the forests or beneath awnings during daylight hours. Talonpriests take this a step further and never show their faces to the sun, wearing ritual masks that act as a focus for their communes with Anzu.
- Outcast Dreamcatcher - Outcast Arakkoa have repurposed the dreamcatcher not to ward off the Curse of Sethe, but to capture and harvest tiny amounts of essences from their lost gods. Rumors persist of an ever-growing mass of swirling energy buried deep beneath Skettis, whispering promises of power to any who will listen...
- Apexis Crystal - Scattered in the most ancient of ruins on Draenor are fragments and whispers of the Apexis civilization, who attained a height of power during the Age of Order and then abruptly vanished. The arrival of the Iron Horde has prompted a secret but urgent escalation in retriving Apexis artifacts by the Adherents.
- Apexis Hieroglyph - Brittle and ancient beyond measure, this stone tablet contains carvings that vaguely describe an engine of incredible power, claiming to harness the power of the sun.
- Apexis Scroll - This battered scroll case has corroded shut, and the scroll within is barely readable with very careful examination. These appear to be plans and measurements for a glorious Temple in the Sky written in an ancient hand. It's unclear whether such a splendid structure was ever built.
- Beakbreaker of Terokk - Eschewing traditional Arakkoan weaponry, Terokk carried this cudgel as a symbol of his fall from king to outcast heretic. Rumors have persisted for centuries that rather than employing traditional wing-cutting as a punishment, Terokk simply shattered the beaks of those who dared to oppose him.