NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. The following promotion is intended for participants in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) only and shall be governed by U.S. laws. Do not proceed if you are not a legal U.S. or Canadian resident currently located and residing in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (excluding Quebec). Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below.
1. DESCRIPTION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The "MMO-Champion PC Giveaway" ("Sweepstakes") begins on Sunday November 20th 2016 at 12Am Central Time ("CT") and ends on Wednesday, November 30th, 2016 at 11:59 pm CT ("Sweepstakes Period"). During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible Entrants (as defined in Section 2) must respond to the post made on mmo-champion.com as described in Section 3. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Curse, Inc. , 305 Church Street, SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 ("Sponsor").
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States,the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have reached the legal age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry (each an "Entrant" or, collectively, "Entrants"). Entrants must be members of the website MMO-Champion.com. Membership is free and can be obtained by logging on to http://www.mmo-champion.com and following the on-screen prompts to open an account. Sponsor, broadcaster (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") and their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or to win. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year and "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, the Entrant must follow the steps below to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Entrant must log in to his or her MMOC account;
- Entrant must reply to the post announcing the giveaway
Entries must be received by 11/30/2016 at 11:59pm CT. Any deliberate attempt to manipulate the entry process may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Entries generated by a macro, script, spam-bot, or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address and MMO-Champion.com account used for entry. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected at random by a Sponsor representative on 12/3/2016. Potential winners will be notified via the email address associated with his or her MMO-Champion profile within approximately five (5) business days of the drawing date. It is each Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the email account associated with his or her profile is active and working. No other method of contact will be utilized. Each potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours of notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a prize goes unclaimed or a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Potential winners will be required to verify address and to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents") covering eligibility, liability, advertising, and publicity issues. Prize will not be awarded until all such properly executed Prize Claim Documents are returned. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a particular prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Each winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the redemption of a prize. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER.
6. PRIZES (1 TOTAL): One (1) Grand Prize is available. Grand Prize: One (1) Custom Painted Alienware Area 51 PC. Approximate Retail Value: $2200.00. Exact color and model to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Total cumulative ARV of all prizing: $ 2200.00.
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY SPONSOR OR BROADCASTER. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer a prize to another person. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The value of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Each winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. Other restrictions may apply. If prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities, Sponsor, and each of their respective successors, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injuries, death, losses or damages arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of a prize. Prize Providers are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes. Each winner authorizes the Sweepstakes Entities to use his/her photo, video, name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence in advertising, marketing, programming or promotional materials, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winners’ list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Winners may be asked to participate in select publicity activities, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or publicity materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials or activities associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes or use of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) at any time for any reason or should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor. Sponsor may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. INDEMNITY: Winners shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) any winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any winner’s representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising there from.
9. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without respect to any choice of law or conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any law other than that of California. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually through binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action, in accordance with the arbitration provision set forth below.
10. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the "Forum") and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the participant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the participant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum's Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. WINNERS’ LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the list of the winner(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to "MMO-Champion PC Giveaway " Winners’ List/Rules, 305 Church Street, SW, Huntsville, AL 35801. Requests for the name of the winner(s) must be received no later 1/3/2017.
Online Abbreviated Rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., and Canada (excluding Quebec)18+. Other restrictions apply. Begins 11/20/2016 & ends 12/1/2016. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules. Sponsor: Curse, Inc