Protectors of the Endless
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionProtectors of the Endless
- Defeating Protector Kaolan last will changed the loot dropped to the Elite version.
- Sha Corruption - Killing a member of the Protectors causes Sha Corruption to explode from their bodies and possess the remaining Protectors. Sha Corruption heals each Protector to their maximum health, increases their damage done by 25%, and grants them additional abilities.
- Protector Kaolan
- Touch of Sha - Protector Kaolan corrupts a player, inflicting 35,000 Shadow damage every 3 seconds until players defeat Protector Kaolan.
- Defiled Ground - Protector Kaolan uses this ability after gaining a single dose of Sha Corruption. Protector Kaolan desecrates the land beneath a player's location for the remainder of the fight, inflicting 55,000 Shadow damage every second and increasing damage taken from Defiled Ground by 0% for 1.2 min. This effect stacks.
- Expel Corruption - Protector Kaolan uses this ability after gaining two doses of Sha Corruption. Protector Kaolan expels a mass of corruption at his location for the remainder of the fight, inflicting 85,000 Shadow damage to all players within 30 yards every 1.5 seconds. The damage of Expelled Corruption decreases as a player stands farther away from the source of corruption.
- Elder Regail
- Lightning Bolt - Elder Regail hurls a bolt of lightning at his current target, inflicting 200,000 Nature damage.
- Lightning Prison - Elder Regail imprisons 2 players in a field of lightning and stuns them. The Lightning Prison causes each player to inflict 28,000 Nature damage every second to all players within 7 yards. In 25 player Difficulty, Elder Regail imprisons 5 players.
- Lightning Storm - Elder Regail uses this ability after gaining a single dose of Sha Corruption. Elder Regail summons a Lightning Storm, creating several waves of lightning strikes. The first wave strikes at Elder Regail's location and then successive waves strike in a ring around him at 20, 40, 60 and 80 yards. Each strike inflicts 175,000 Nature damage to all players within 10 yards of Lightning Storm's impact.
- Overwhelming Corruption - Elder Regail uses this ability after gaining two doses of Sha Corruption. Corruption overwhelms Elder Regail, inflicting 10,000 Shadow damage to all players every 3 seconds and increases their damage taken from Overwhelming Corruption by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Elder Asani
- Water Bolt - Elder Asani hurls a bolt of water at a random player's location, inflicting 50,000 Nature damage to all players within 3 yards of the targeted location.
- Cleansing Waters - Elder Asani summons a globe of Cleansing Waters at a Protector's location. When the globe reaches the ground, it heals all targets within 4 yards for 5% of their total health every second. Targets also receive 50% additional healing from all sources for 30 sec.
- Corrupted Waters - Elder Asani uses this ability after gaining a single dose of Sha Corruption. Elder Asani summons a globe of Corrupted Water that empowers all Protectors, granting them 75% melee and casting speed until destroyed.
- Purified - Destroying the Corrupted Waters grants all players within 15 yards the Purified effect, increasing melee, ranged and spell casting speed by 25% for 20 sec.
- Overwhelming Corruption - Elder Asani uses this ability after gaining two doses of Sha Corruption. Corruption overwhelms Elder Asani, inflicting 10,000 Shadow damage to all players every 3 seconds and increases their damage taken from Overwhelming Corruption by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Minion of Fear - Minions of Fear pour from the Terrace of Endless Spring, pursuing the Protector with the lowest remaining health.
- Corrupted Essence - When a Minion of Fear dies, it infects the 2 closest players with Corrupted Essence, increasing their damage done by 10% for 2 min. This effect stacks up to 10 times. If Corrupted Essence ever reaches 10 stacks, the player replaces the Corrupted Essence effect with the Essence of Fear. In 25 player Difficulty, Corrupted Essences infect the 5 closest players.
- Essence of Fear - The Essence of Fear inflicts 250,000 Shadow damage to all players within 30 yards.
- Greater Corrupted Essence - When a Minion of Fear reaches a Protector, it fills them with Greater Corrupted Essence, increasing their damage done by 10% for 3 min. This effect stacks up to 5 times. If Greater Corrupted Essence ever reaches 5 stacks, the Protector replaces the Greater Corrupted Essence effect with the Greater Essence of Fear.
- Greater Essence of Fear - The Greater Essence of Fear inflicts 700,000 Shadow damage to all players and horrifies them for 3 sec.
|483||Miscellaneous||Tank||Neck||Kaolan's Withering Necklace|
|483||Miscellaneous||Melee||Neck||Shackle of Eversparks|
|483||Miscellaneous||Spell Spirit||Finger||Watersoul Signet|
|483||Miscellaneous||Physical DPS||Finger||Regail's Band of the Endless|
|483||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Wrists||Cuffs of the Corrupted Waters|
|483||Cloth||Spell DPS||Back||Cloak of Overwhelming Corruption|
|483||Leather||Spell Spirit||Feet||Asani's Uncleansed Sandals|
|483||Spell Spirit||Feet||Lightning Prisoner's Boots|
|483||Plate||Melee||Wrists||Bracers of Defiled Earth|
|483||Plate||Spell Spirit||Head||Casque of Expelled Corruption|
|483||Dagger||Spell DPS||Main Hand||Regail's Crackling Dagger|
|496||Miscellaneous||Tank||Neck||Kaolan's Withering Necklace|
|496||Miscellaneous||Melee||Neck||Shackle of Eversparks|
|496||Miscellaneous||Spell Spirit||Finger||Watersoul Signet|
|496||Miscellaneous||Physical DPS||Finger||Regail's Band of the Endless|
|496||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Wrists||Cuffs of the Corrupted Waters|
|496||Cloth||Spell DPS||Back||Cloak of Overwhelming Corruption|
|496||Leather||Spell Spirit||Feet||Asani's Uncleansed Sandals|
|496||Spell Spirit||Feet||Lightning Prisoner's Boots|
|496||Plate||Melee||Wrists||Bracers of Defiled Earth|
|496||Plate||Spell Spirit||Head||Casque of Expelled Corruption|
|496||Dagger||Spell DPS||Main Hand||Regail's Crackling Dagger|
|503||Miscellaneous||Tank||Neck||Kaolan's Withering Necklace|
|503||Miscellaneous||Melee||Neck||Shackle of Eversparks|
|503||Miscellaneous||Spell Spirit||Finger||Watersoul Signet|
|503||Miscellaneous||Physical DPS||Finger||Regail's Band of the Endless|
|503||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Wrists||Cuffs of the Corrupted Waters|
|503||Cloth||Spell DPS||Back||Cloak of Overwhelming Corruption|
|503||Leather||Spell Spirit||Feet||Asani's Uncleansed Sandals|
|503||Leather||Physical DPS||Legs||Legguards of Failing Purification|
|503||Spell Spirit||Feet||Lightning Prisoner's Boots|
|503||Physical DPS||Shoulders||Waterborne Shoulderguards|
|503||Plate||Melee||Wrists||Bracers of Defiled Earth|
|503||Plate||Spell Spirit||Head||Casque of Expelled Corruption|
|503||Dagger||Spell DPS||Main Hand||Regail's Crackling Dagger|
|509||Miscellaneous||Tank||Neck||Kaolan's Withering Necklace|
|509||Miscellaneous||Melee||Neck||Shackle of Eversparks|
|509||Miscellaneous||Spell Spirit||Finger||Watersoul Signet|
|509||Miscellaneous||Physical DPS||Finger||Regail's Band of the Endless|
|509||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Wrists||Cuffs of the Corrupted Waters|
|509||Cloth||Spell DPS||Back||Cloak of Overwhelming Corruption|
|509||Leather||Spell Spirit||Feet||Asani's Uncleansed Sandals|
|509||Spell Spirit||Feet||Lightning Prisoner's Boots|
|509||Plate||Melee||Wrists||Bracers of Defiled Earth|
|509||Plate||Spell Spirit||Head||Casque of Expelled Corruption|
|509||Dagger||Spell DPS||Main Hand||Regail's Crackling Dagger|
|516||Miscellaneous||Tank||Neck||Kaolan's Withering Necklace|
|516||Miscellaneous||Melee||Neck||Shackle of Eversparks|
|516||Miscellaneous||Spell Spirit||Finger||Watersoul Signet|
|516||Miscellaneous||Physical DPS||Finger||Regail's Band of the Endless|
|516||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Wrists||Cuffs of the Corrupted Waters|
|516||Cloth||Spell DPS||Back||Cloak of Overwhelming Corruption|
|516||Leather||Spell Spirit||Feet||Asani's Uncleansed Sandals|
|516||Leather||Physical DPS||Legs||Legguards of Failing Purification|
|516||Spell Spirit||Feet||Lightning Prisoner's Boots|
|516||Physical DPS||Shoulders||Waterborne Shoulderguards|
|516||Plate||Melee||Wrists||Bracers of Defiled Earth|
|516||Plate||Spell Spirit||Head||Casque of Expelled Corruption|
|516||Dagger||Spell DPS||Main Hand||Regail's Crackling Dagger|
Heroic: Protectors of the Endless Defeat the Protectors of the Endless in Terrace of Endless Spring on Heroic difficulty.
Power Overwhelming Defeat the Protectors of the Endless with each protector as the last member alive on Normal or Heroic difficulty in Terrace of Endless Spring.