Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionGaralon
- Furious Swipe - Garalon performs a Furious Swipe to targets in a large cone in front of him, inflicting 800,000 Physical damage. If Garalon fails to hit at least 2 targets with his Furious Swipe, he gains Fury.
- Fury - Fury increases Garalon's damage dealt by 10% and movement speed by 10% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Crush - Garalon crushes his foes, inflicting 100,000 Physical damage to all players. Any player within 12 yards receives an additional 800,000 Physical damage as Garalon's body slams down upon them. Garalon's massive bulk also knocks down all players for 2 sec. Garalon crushes foes whenever he detects their presence beneath him. In Normal Difficulty, Garalon also crushes foes when Pheromones passes to a new target. In Heroic Difficulty, Garalon periodically crushes foes.
- Pheromones - Garalon surrounds a player with powerful pheromones, fixating on the target. Every 2 sec. the Pheromones inflict 20,000 Nature damage and Pungency on the target, then spawn a Pheromone Trail. Pheromones pass to allies in close proximity.
- Garalon's Legs - Players attack Garalon's legs separately from his body.
- Weak Point - Close proximity to Garalon's leg allows attackers to see weak points, increasing their damage dealt to the leg by 100%.
- Broken Leg - Breaking one of Garalon's legs damages Garalon for 3% of his maximum health and reduces Garalon's movement speed by 15%. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Mend Leg - Garalon periodically mends one of his broken legs, restoring it to full health.
- Damaged - In Heroic difficulty, Garalon gains the Damaged effect upon reaching 33% remaining health.
- Pheromones - While Garalon has the Damaged effect, Garalon ignores the fixate effects of Pheromones.
- Melee Attack - While Garalon has the Damaged effect, Garalon uses his normal melee attack and gains a dramatic speed increase.
|483||Miscellaneous||Tank||Finger||Ring of the Shattered Shell|
|483||Miscellaneous||Melee||Neck||Necklace of Congealed Weaknesses|
|483||Cloth||Physical DPS||Back||Legbreaker Greatcloak|
|483||Cloth||Spell DPS||Head||Xaril's Hood of Intoxicating Vapors|
|483||Cloth||Spell DPS||Feet||Sandals of the Unbidden|
|483||Cloth||Spell DPS||Back||Stormwake Mistcloak|
|483||Leather||Spell Spirit||Chest||Robes of Eighty Lights|
|483||Leather||Physical DPS||Hands||Bonebreaker Gauntlets|
|483||Physical DPS||Hands||Grips of the Leviathan|
|483||Plate||Tank||Head||Garalon's Hollow Skull|
|483||Plate||Spell Spirit||Hands||Grasps of Panic|
|496||Miscellaneous||Tank||Finger||Ring of the Shattered Shell|
|496||Miscellaneous||Melee||Neck||Necklace of Congealed Weaknesses|
|496||Cloth||Physical DPS||Back||Legbreaker Greatcloak|
|496||Cloth||Spell DPS||Head||Xaril's Hood of Intoxicating Vapors|
|496||Cloth||Spell DPS||Feet||Sandals of the Unbidden|
|496||Cloth||Spell DPS||Back||Stormwake Mistcloak|
|496||Leather||Spell Spirit||Chest||Robes of Eighty Lights|
|496||Leather||Physical DPS||Hands||Bonebreaker Gauntlets|
|496||Physical DPS||Hands||Grips of the Leviathan|
|496||Plate||Tank||Head||Garalon's Hollow Skull|
|496||Plate||Spell Spirit||Hands||Grasps of Panic|
|509||Miscellaneous||Tank||Finger||Ring of the Shattered Shell|
|509||Miscellaneous||Melee||Neck||Necklace of Congealed Weaknesses|
|509||Cloth||Physical DPS||Back||Legbreaker Greatcloak|
|509||Cloth||Spell DPS||Head||Xaril's Hood of Intoxicating Vapors|
|509||Cloth||Spell DPS||Feet||Sandals of the Unbidden|
|509||Cloth||Spell DPS||Back||Stormwake Mistcloak|
|509||Leather||Spell Spirit||Chest||Robes of Eighty Lights|
|509||Leather||Physical DPS||Hands||Bonebreaker Gauntlets|
|509||Physical DPS||Hands||Grips of the Leviathan|
|509||Plate||Tank||Head||Garalon's Hollow Skull|
|509||Plate||Spell Spirit||Hands||Grasps of Panic|
|Pandaria Raid||Heroic: Garalon|
Defeat Garalon in Heart of Fear on Heroic difficulty.
|Pandaria Raid||Like an Arrow to the Face|
Defeat Garalon in Heart of Fear on Normal or Heroic difficulty without destroying any of his legs.