Unlocking World Quests
You will need to unlock world quests once you hit Level 110:
World Quest Types and Rewards
- Completing Uniting the Isles unlocks world quests.
- You should be able to earn Friendly with all of the required reputations just by questing through the zones while leveling.
- Unlocking world quests also rewards Flight Master's Whistle, which gives you a very quick ride to the nearest flight master.
There are lots of World Quests to do with all sorts of rewards:
World Quest Emissaries
- These quests have a limited duration, with some as short as a few hours and others as long as a week.
- The more challenging and rare a quest is, the longer it will stick around.
- Quests are the same for everyone in the region, so you can invite your friends to help. NPCs are open tap.
- One of the hidden artifact appearances is unlocked by completing 200 World Quests using a hidden artifact appearance.
- Quests will give bonus reputation and a chance for additional loot during the World Quest weekly event, which replaced the Apexis Event.
- Possible world quest rewards include:
- Artifact Power and Relics
- Rare quality gear, with the item level rewarded based on your item level
- Rare quality PvP gear
- Pet Battle-Stones and Charms
- Order Hall Follower Equipment and Resources
- Crafting Reagents, including Blood of Sargeras
- Pets and Mounts
- A legendary item from the emissary cache
- There are several different types of quests:
- Regular, Rare, Rare Elite, Epic, Elite, and Epic Elite World Quests
- Profession World Quests, including Herbalism, Skinning, Mining, First Aid, Fishing, Cooking, and Archaeology
- Dungeon World Quests
- PvP World Quests (Not required to complete Emissary quests)
- Battle Pet World Quests
- The quest icon helps to indicate what type of quest it is. Swords for PvP, Profession icons, Battle Pet icons, and then different rarity colors and borders around the normal quest icon. The dragon border usually indicates a group is required.
Each Legion faction has an emissary that will ask you to do quests for their faction.
World Quest Achievements
- One faction has a set of emissary quests every day, requiring you to complete four quests for that faction to earn some reputation and a cache of loot.
- Each set of emissary quests will be available for three days, so you can have up to three at once.
- The emissary cache rewards Artifact Power, Blood of Sargeras, Order Hall Resources, Order Hall Champion Equipment, and a chance at a legendary item.
You will want to be sure to complete Variety is the Spice of Life
, as it is one of the criteria for Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One