MMO-Champion - WoWTal 12694, Reputation Enchantments, Blue Posts
Cataclysm Build 12694 - Talent Calculator
I didn't post the talent calculator on patch days because of a few issues caused by the new client (The annoying 0 values on most of the new spells). The problem is now resolved, feel free to use the Cataclysm Talent Calculator again.



Cataclysm Build 12694 - Reputation Enchantments
The latest beta build added the spells for reputation enchantments, nothing really super-interesting but I figured it would make a couple of theorycrafters happy.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Reputation Enchantments - Shoulders

Reputation Enchantments - Head

Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Concentration Aura
Someone else is getting Concentration Aura. Place your bets. (Source)

200% crits
Warlocks and mages get 200% crits.

We have talents or passives for the hybrid classes because we want the nukers to get the big crits but not the healers. But for mages and warlocks, it seemed silly to have identical passives that say "you get 200% crits" when we don't do that for all the melee classes who get 200% crits.

Incidentally, hunters also get 200% crits in Cataclysm. They already did for the most part on all of their physical attacks, but unless I'm mistaken, attacks like Arcane Shot could only get a 150% crits. That is fixed for Cataclysm. (Source)

Raid Buffs in Cataclysm
Nobody has more powerful versions. All raid buffs are identical in power in Cataclysm. Some have different durations or radii or other measurements of convenience. "I won't get brought because his buff is more powerful than mine," is a pretty reasonable argument. "I won't get brought because his buff is more convenient than mine," just doesn't carry the same punch.

Players are going to find themselves in situations all the time where they bring the same buff that someone else brings. Shaman and paladins are probably in the best situation of bring able to bring something no matter what else the group already has. But we still want for groups to be able to bring say two Fire mages, and in that case, their contributions are identical. (Source)

Failed specs
Yet, even though Enhance's dps was low, there were thousands of dps shaman raiding ICC. By far the majority of raids had at least one. The only specs we really failed on in LK raiding were Frost mage, Subtlety rogue, BM hunter and Arms warrior. (Source)

Hybrid Builds
We really haven't ever supported the true hybrid builds where someone goes halfway down two trees. It would be one thing if someone really wanted to play say an Affliction warlock who also emphasized demons or the Ret paladin who also wanted to be a better healer. But almost without exception the hybrid builds that have ever existed involved sneaking down into a second tree to get an overpowered talent or two. The developers never really wanted the last talent in a tree to be a decision. They want you to get that talent. When players would make builds that didn't go to the bottom of their tree they would feel like something was wrong with the tree. Nobody wants that 31-point talent to be a hard choice.

So, yeah, go get that 31-point talent. You'll have some decisions to make on the way down and then you'll have 10 points that can get you 3 or 4 additional talents from a pool of 15 or so that are left over. Not all of those builds will make sense, but many of them will. That feels like plenty of choice to me and both you and we will know that you have the basics that make your spec work. (Source)

Rogue (Forums / 3.3.5 Talent Calculator / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Subtlety
We're going to make Dirty Tricks baseline.

We still think the mobility between Subtlety and the other trees is a little far apart. This is something we want to address.

We also think Subtlety's damage against heavy armored targets is probably a little low and we're looking at that as well.

However, as we said in the Twitter dev chat, if you had a tree with Assassination's burst or Combat's timers *and* Shadowstep and Prep, why would you play anything else in PvP? In PvE, we want to get all 3 rogue specs to be as close together as possible. But part of that involves Rupture and Honor Among Thieves, which are just more potent in PvE than PvP. In PvP, we think it's fair that Subtlety does less toe-to-toe damage given that the tree has so many advantages when not toe-to-toe. (Source)

Sprint cooldown
I will admit that the 3 min cooldown on Sprint feels a bit antiquated. It's something we're discussing but it's too soon to promise anything. (Source)

Shaman (Forums / 3.3.5 Talent Calculator / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Totems not as useful as before?
This is a pretty common sentiment among shaman, but it's just not one we agree with. Elemental shaman having to give up their dps totem for a dps buff was a situation we weren't happy with. But Enhance giving up a dps buff for utility totems -- and very powerful utility totems -- isn't the same thing in our minds.

We don't want to have to balance the game around the assumption that Earthbind or Tremor Totem are up 100% of the time in a raid, which they would be if they also gave you the Strength of Earth buff. (For starters, we'd have to give equivalents to other classes since otherwise having a shaman would be a huge advantage.) Once you remove Tremor and Earthbind, (and disregarding Stoneclaw and Earth Elemental as super situational) then you're left with Strength of Earth vs. Stoneskin, and the powers of those two really aren't comparable. If you have one shaman, drop Strength of Earth. If you have two, or someone else who can bring that buff, then you can add Stoneskin. If you really need Earthbind or Tremor for an encounter, then you can live without Strength of Earth. Most of the time in PvE when you need those other two, it's not for the entirety of the fight anyway. (Source)

[...] If the model was that shaman were brought for their buffs then that would be a problem. But the model is that shaman are brought because they contribute to the group as a whole, which includes bringing some buffs (and to be fair, more than most classes) but also doing competitive dps. If your dps is too low, then *that* is the problem, not that you don't bring a powerful buff so awesome that you're virtually guaranteed a raid spot even if you go AFK half the time. (Source)

[...] And if you have a paladin, you probably have Devotion Aura, so then there is no reason to drop Stoneskin either. And if the group also has a warrior, then that warrior might Battle Shout, rendering Horn of Winter useless. You just aren't going to be guaranteed a raid slot because you bring the only reasonable version of a group buff. The good news is that nobody is. (Source)

Warrior (Forums / 3.3.5 Talent Calculator / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Rage Normalization - Crits no longer generate extra rage
We actually are concerned that even with normalization that rage scales too well with gear. Currently on beta, rage generation feels about right at level 80, but the income drops down more and more with higher levels. Now we have no doubt once warriors get epic gear with tons of haste and crit that they will have plenty of rage again, but that's the problem that rage normalization was really intended to fix.

The solution we're looking at, and I predict a lot you aren't going to like it, is not to have crits provide extra rage. That will let us bump rage income across the board without it getting infinite again at the epic level. This actually provides a certain amount of consistency with other classes because then crit would be about bigger numbers and haste would be about being able to do more because you have more resources to work with.

We think to feel right that warriors (and bears) generally need enough rage income to hit their main rotational buttons, but not Heroic Strike or Cleave. You might occasionally have to wait a second for that Bloodthirst or Mortal Strike, but we don't want that to be a regular occurrence (unless you just squandered your rage by playing badly.) Getting a lot of rage, because say you were stunned or took a lot of damage from something or the shaman popped Bloodlust, then just lets you Heroic Strike or Cleave more, get bigger Executes, save GCDs from going to Bloodrage, etc.

But also to feel right, this needs to occur in both quest greens and fully-gemmed and enchanted endgame gear. We don't think that is happening enough yet on beta.

Rest assured, you'll still scale just fine with gear.

Hit rating and rage generation
We know Cataclysm warriors will value hit pretty highly, and to be honest that's not a bad place to be coming off of LK where warriors viewed hit as junk. Then again, part of that was because of the Heroic Strike bug, so maybe hit would have been more valuable even in LK.

We're also taking a hard look at combat ratings across the board right now in Cataclysm. We removed so many passive combat ratings from the talent trees (as well as things like Misery and the Draenei racial) that we're concerned that our current ratings are too brutal. If we relax those, then everyone will see their hit go up.

If after all that dust settles warriors still are penalized too much for a miss then we might consider something to address that, but only if we were confident that warriors would still desire hit on gear more than they did in LK. (Source)

Rage "nerf"
It's just tricky because we know that warriors used to the Icecrown raiding environment are going to feel rage nerfed almost no matter what. Some of those warriors are going to complain about being rage starved anytime they aren't hitting Heroic Strike on cooldown. We just have to be very cautious when we get feedback. It is 100% supposed to be a nerf, but only to the degree of having to pay attention to that red bar up there under your health. It isn't supposed to be a dps nerf (minus the Heroic Strike bug and Shadowmourne and other things that make Fury dps too high on live). (Source)

Warrior Scaling
Totally. A little more rage is fine. Cats get more combo points as their geat gets better. Mages get more mana. We're just worried that the Cataclysm numbers currently in beta will make warriors still scale too well with gear, which means the leveling warriors don't have fun or the warriors facing the Bastion of Twilight out-dps the other classes. (Source)
This article was originally published in forum thread: WoWTal 12694, Reputation Enchantments, Blue Posts started by Boubouille View original post
Comments 99 Comments
  1. Sollace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Alright, so you support a mage nerf then too? Deathbringer, PP, BQ and about 50/50 split on LK is all mages.

    In most single-target cases, fury or mages outpace each other by around 500dps. Instead of slapping these classes down, why not improve the output of other classes?
    Where did i ever say that i wanted mages or warriors nerfed? It was posted that fury is sub par and near the bottom of charts. A link was than posted proving otherwise , i was supporting said link provider.
  1. Zph's Avatar
    Oh i love to see Blizzards announcements from the outside. I mean its like politics. On the first weeks of announcement: "We give you Healing Rain! Yeeee! We give you Power word: Barrier! Yeeee! We give you Life Grip! Yeeeee!" 2 months later: "Oh but we eventually cut your legs off, to balance you, oki?"
  1. Grimsdott's Avatar
    What a fucking bunch of hypocrites. How can they blame Shadowmourne for "making Fury dps too high". They implemented it themselves for God's sake and now they whine about it?
  1. Nesingwary-Eliada's Avatar
    Those reputation enchantments are super sexy for my holy paladin.
  1. Firebyrd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukaï View Post
    And neither is Beast Mastery for Hunters. Why Ghostcrawler states they 'failed' on that spec is thus beyond me.
    Because it wasn't until 3.3 that BM was anywhere near the other two specs as far as dps was concerned. It took almost a year for them to make BM even reasonably playable, and even now, its potential is thousands of dps below MM. They failed BM enough that you can't even get a good sampling of what actual (as opposed to theoretical spreadsheet damage) good damage for the spec is. On Wowmeteronline.com, I just became the top BM dps on normal Sindragosa 10...but that's not saying much as there are only eight entries on the list at all. I've been accused of hacking the game because I output halfway decent dps and BM has such a horrible reputation that most people wouldn't dare play it even on the crappy RP server I play on.

    BM was crapped on for most of the expansion, so GC is right on the money that they failed us.
  1. pomr's Avatar
    Restoration Shaman would be my guess for the aura -- elemental and enhance already get one, but they don't.
  1. Sarathos12's Avatar
    Let me be clear. I like the new talent system.

    But killing off ALL hybrid builds is a little much. It's the player's choice if they want to skip that bottom talent. Perhaps they really like the way one tree plays, but the bottom talents simply don't appeal to them, so they jump to another tree so they won't be severely nerfed by having unspent talents.

    Having the freedom to choose exactly how far down a tree you would like to go lets players tailor their character into exactly what they want their class to be and do.

    (Personally I'm just pissed that I can't use my holy/prot PvP combo anymore. But the above argument does make sense in my opinion. That's fairly surprising really, since I just pulled that argument out my ass .)
  1. pomr's Avatar
    You don't have to take the 31 point talent. Can spend the 31 points on all the sub stuff, but you still can't go deeper than 10 points into the other trees.

    Not saying it is a good choice, but it is a choice you could make. ^_^V
  1. Crudelitas's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

    Hybrid Builds
    We really haven't ever supported the true hybrid builds where someone goes halfway down two trees. It would be one thing if someone really wanted to play say an Affliction warlock who also emphasized demons or the Ret paladin who also wanted to be a better healer. But almost without exception the hybrid builds that have ever existed involved sneaking down into a second tree to get an overpowered talent or two. The developers never really wanted the last talent in a tree to be a decision. They want you to get that talent. When players would make builds that didn't go to the bottom of their tree they would feel like something was wrong with the tree. Nobody wants that 31-point talent to be a hard choice.

    So, yeah, go get that 31-point talent. You'll have some decisions to make on the way down and then you'll have 10 points that can get you 3 or 4 additional talents from a pool of 15 or so that are left over. Not all of those builds will make sense, but many of them will. That feels like plenty of choice to me and both you and we will know that you have the basics that make your spec work.
    I have to oppose this idea. i'm just going to talk about shadow priests since this is my only concern.

    first of all, i generally do pve as shadow and pvp as disc. so i'm a bit worried about shadow pve build when devs say that you can't spend talents in other trees unless you get your 31 point talent. that really is a bad idea for shadow priests who play pve. here's why:

    the talent Phantasm is actually a fail talent for pve. at least for me, since i don't know what will boss encounters be like. i'll just assume it's a fail and go on from there. i can't move down to tier 5 unless i spend a talent on phantasm or imp. psychic scream. those pure pvp talents are totally useless in pve in the gamestyle we're all used to. say that i spend that 1 point talent on one of them...

    3/3 Darkness
    2/2 Imp. SW: P
    2/2 Veiled Shadows
    3/3 Imp. MB
    3/3 Imp. DP
    1/1 Form
    2/2 Orbs
    1/1 VE
    2/2 Mind Melt
    1/2 Phantasm (silly to get this just to move to tier 5)
    2/2 Pain & Suffering
    1/1 VT
    3/3 Twisted Faith
    and finally
    3/3 Shadowy Appariton

    those are the only talents i am willing to get for shadow pve. just accept it. if you have a shadowfiend with a 3 min cd, you won't be using dispersion unless you generate 23543843213435tps and need to mitigate some nasty boss damage.

    and if the anti-hybrid devs just let me use my last 12 points on disc tree without spending one more point to be able to get dispersion and one more to get it, i'll just spend my points in disc tree, on 3/3 twin disciplines, 2/3 meditation, 2/2 evangelism, archangel, 3/3 imp. inner fire, and finally, POWER INFUSION!

    it's the thing that shadow priests need. every single dps class or build have one cd to activate (free trinket). just 15% damage buff from archangel with 5 stacks of evangelism won't give us the proper burst we will be needing to burn adds, or at least nuke something. 5 stacks of evangelism already gives us 10% so 5% additional damage is nothing compared to a burst.

    i don't want to have dispersion, i already have tons of spells to cast to maintain my dps. and i can't spend 6 secs to get 36% mana. it's really, REALLY a fail ability for me. and i don't want my fade to remove movement impairing effects, because i don't need it to.

    you say you want us to get utility talents instead of passive +damage ones, but you've just put a nice utility talent (a nice burst cd) right out of our reach and tell us that we can't get it just because you don't want us to.

    that's kinda lame imo. people should be able to play as they want to, you say this. but you don't let people to play as they wish because you don't want them to. if somebody wants to use a hybrid spec, just let them. it might give you an idea to change talent trees depending on the builds people use, even if they're hybrids.

    TLDR: dispersion and phantasm fails for pve, power infusion doesn't. just let us get that instead of the stupid shadow talents. tyvm.
  1. lunaspike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crudelitas View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

    Hybrid Builds
    We really haven't ever supported the true hybrid builds where someone goes halfway down two trees. It would be one thing if someone really wanted to play say an Affliction warlock who also emphasized demons or the Ret paladin who also wanted to be a better healer. But almost without exception the hybrid builds that have ever existed involved sneaking down into a second tree to get an overpowered talent or two. The developers never really wanted the last talent in a tree to be a decision. They want you to get that talent. When players would make builds that didn't go to the bottom of their tree they would feel like something was wrong with the tree. Nobody wants that 31-point talent to be a hard choice.

    So, yeah, go get that 31-point talent. You'll have some decisions to make on the way down and then you'll have 10 points that can get you 3 or 4 additional talents from a pool of 15 or so that are left over. Not all of those builds will make sense, but many of them will. That feels like plenty of choice to me and both you and we will know that you have the basics that make your spec work.
    I have to oppose this idea. i'm just going to talk about shadow priests since this is my only concern.

    first of all, i generally do pve as shadow and pvp as disc. so i'm a bit worried about shadow pve build when devs say that you can't spend talents in other trees unless you get your 31 point talent. that really is a bad idea for shadow priests who play pve. here's why:

    the talent Phantasm is actually a fail talent for pve. at least for me, since i don't know what will boss encounters be like. i'll just assume it's a fail and go on from there. i can't move down to tier 5 unless i spend a talent on phantasm or imp. psychic scream. those pure pvp talents are totally useless in pve in the gamestyle we're all used to. say that i spend that 1 point talent on one of them...

    3/3 Darkness
    2/2 Imp. SW: P
    2/2 Veiled Shadows
    3/3 Imp. MB
    3/3 Imp. DP
    1/1 Form
    2/2 Orbs
    1/1 VE
    2/2 Mind Melt
    1/2 Phantasm (silly to get this just to move to tier 5)
    2/2 Pain & Suffering
    1/1 VT
    3/3 Twisted Faith
    and finally
    3/3 Shadowy Appariton

    those are the only talents i am willing to get for shadow pve. just accept it. if you have a shadowfiend with a 3 min cd, you won't be using dispersion unless you generate 23543843213435tps and need to mitigate some nasty boss damage.

    and if the anti-hybrid devs just let me use my last 12 points on disc tree without spending one more point to be able to get dispersion and one more to get it, i'll just spend my points in disc tree, on 3/3 twin disciplines, 2/3 meditation, 2/2 evangelism, archangel, 3/3 imp. inner fire, and finally, POWER INFUSION!

    it's the thing that shadow priests need. every single dps class or build have one cd to activate (free trinket). just 15% damage buff from archangel with 5 stacks of evangelism won't give us the proper burst we will be needing to burn adds, or at least nuke something. 5 stacks of evangelism already gives us 10% so 5% additional damage is nothing compared to a burst.

    i don't want to have dispersion, i already have tons of spells to cast to maintain my dps. and i can't spend 6 secs to get 36% mana. it's really, REALLY a fail ability for me. and i don't want my fade to remove movement impairing effects, because i don't need it to.

    you say you want us to get utility talents instead of passive +damage ones, but you've just put a nice utility talent (a nice burst cd) right out of our reach and tell us that we can't get it just because you don't want us to.

    that's kinda lame imo. people should be able to play as they want to, you say this. but you don't let people to play as they wish because you don't want them to. if somebody wants to use a hybrid spec, just let them. it might give you an idea to change talent trees depending on the builds people use, even if they're hybrids.

    TLDR: dispersion and phantasm fails for pve, power infusion doesn't. just let us get that instead of the stupid shadow talents. tyvm.
    Are you kidding me? The most op class on live, and according to many the most op on beta is arguing they aren't more op. This has got to be sarcasm. You have a spell that for 6 seconds gives you 36% of your mana, grants you a bunch of immunities, removes silence/stun/etc, and you are complaining? How the $%^& does that work? You are playing a class/tree that has received one big bj from blizz. A good example: try going to any starting area and check out how many priest you see. On bloodhoof the other day it was a mass of priests. In wsg on horde we faced another team with EIGHT spriest over and over. The changes they are planning for this one class are crazy powerful, and you want MORE? Would you be happy if they finally added a spell called

    WTFPWNED instant cast 0 mana you wtfbbqsaucepwn the target inflicting 23094702394 shadow damage and healing you for 99.99999% of the damage inflicted, this spell also creates a bubble around the oppriest preventing all damage for 50 seconds.

    I have two mains, 1 a paladin, 2 a priest. I love my priest, the changes are awesome. We get a great new spell that stacks with itself. We have a burst button already that gives us a boost in damage right when we need it. I have been watching and reading the priest info for awhile, and every time I think "we are so op, we are going to get nerfed to the fing ground just like paladins did". You watch, you can't make a class this op then them not get nerfed.

    If this seems like a rant, it kind of is. I am tired of bad priest qqing to get MORE from a class that already has so much going for it. If they keep adding to the class they WILL have to take away at some point. It's better to be happy with what they have given the class, which is lots, and then hope when they finally do nerf us it isn't the total beat down they gave paladins/dks.
  1. Crudelitas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    Are you kidding me? The most op class on live, and according to many the most op on beta is arguing they aren't more op. This has got to be sarcasm. You have a spell that for 6 seconds gives you 36% of your mana, grants you a bunch of immunities, removes silence/stun/etc, and you are complaining? How the $%^& does that work? You are playing a class/tree that has received one big bj from blizz. A good example: try going to any starting area and check out how many priest you see. On bloodhoof the other day it was a mass of priests. In wsg on horde we faced another team with EIGHT spriest over and over. The changes they are planning for this one class are crazy powerful, and you want MORE? Would you be happy if they finally added a spell called

    WTFPWNED instant cast 0 mana you wtfbbqsaucepwn the target inflicting 23094702394 shadow damage and healing you for 99.99999% of the damage inflicted, this spell also creates a bubble around the oppriest preventing all damage for 50 seconds.

    I have two mains, 1 a paladin, 2 a priest. I love my priest, the changes are awesome. We get a great new spell that stacks with itself. We have a burst button already that gives us a boost in damage right when we need it. I have been watching and reading the priest info for awhile, and every time I think "we are so op, we are going to get nerfed to the fing ground just like paladins did". You watch, you can't make a class this op then them not get nerfed.

    If this seems like a rant, it kind of is. I am tired of bad priest qqing to get MORE from a class that already has so much going for it. If they keep adding to the class they WILL have to take away at some point. It's better to be happy with what they have given the class, which is lots, and then hope when they finally do nerf us it isn't the total beat down they gave paladins/dks.
    dude. just read what i said again. i'm focusing on pve here. player versus environment. raiding. dpsing.

    i didn't say the changes are bad or must be nerfed or totally useless. and also i didn't qq for anything tbh. i just stated my thoughts on how the 31 point talent is useless in raids. do you really choose dispersion when you have a shadowfiend with 3min cd over 20%cast speed increase and mana cost reduction? phantasm is also useless for pve. again "PVE". when your job is to deal damage, who needs you to dispel the roots holding your feet?

    i've been playing priest for 5 years now, so i don't think i can be called a "bad priest". i did my facemelting in vanilla, mana battery job in TBC, and dpsed through WotLK. i know the class from all aspects. just consider who you might be talking to when you just run into the middle to talk trash.

    if these didn't lighten you up a bit, i'll say it again.

    Dispersion is useless for PvE.
    Phantasm/Imp. Psychic Scream are useless in PvE
    Sin and Punishment is useless in PvE
    (doesn't mean they're useless in all aspects)

    Imp. Inner Fire/Archangel/Evangelism AND Power Infusion are win for PvE

    Oh please, please oppose again. Just say that you don't need anymore qq without reading anything.

    thanks.
  1. Legendairee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Someone else is getting Concentration Aura. Place your bets.
    Druids.

    They get everything.
    resto druids havent gotten anything this expac so far. I'm still waiting on some...a little...ANY... news on what the other feel/direction they will receive.

    I know its early beta and I am being patient...
  1. DeManiac's Avatar
    This talk about Rage Normalization being so hard to balance and issues about misses being to hard penalization.

    If I could post on the normal forums I'd give them a tip and that would be.

    "Have the rage invisibly increase similar to the way Rogues energy does, when you hit you gain what has been invisibly ticking in, and it's only increasing while you're in combat".

    That would solve all issues, things that increase Rage gain such as Haste, 25% more rage talent, Arms Passives and such, these would just work similar to how they does now, either give you rage or increase whats invisibly ticking in.

    There you have it, salvation to everything.

    Hit would be as valuable to warriors as it is to Rogues or all other classes, missing one wouldn't hurt you as much just lower your damage done, and being crowd controlled to prevent you from attacking wouldn't hurt your rage gain as much since once you got to attack you would gain all that invisibly gained rage.
    And no, it would not make warriors able to stay in combat against mages and just press spellreflect because they would have to hit their enemy to gain that rage which has been invisibly gained.
    It would neither make warriors exactly like rogues because of the same thing, the warrior would have to hit their target, also the Rage would only be gained while in combat, combat which you enter by charging or being tapped into.
  1. Zidius's Avatar
    i disagree about arms being a failed spec tbh i've seen a couple arms warriors pulling pretty good DPS
  1. theburned's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holyevil44 View Post
    yay yet again warrior are 2 good NERF NERF NERF!!!! i bet that wen cata comes out warrior are gona suck so mutch that most of the dps warrior are gona get /sit on ea raid . we are probaly gona do 1 attack oom on rage other attack oom on rage again fuck u blizz u suck at making warrior beter
    kinda like your teacher sucked at teaching you english.
  1. Abazaba's Avatar
    I am going to have to say Shamans as well.
  1. stgeorge78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    What a fucking bunch of hypocrites. How can they blame Shadowmourne for "making Fury dps too high". They implemented it themselves for God's sake and now they whine about it?
    Exactly, and because maybe 10,000 have it, they will punish a million warriors - WoW is going to lose a lot of its luster in Cataclysm and TOR is going to shock people when it hits 3-4 million subs at WoW's expense.
  1. xerro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holyevil44 View Post
    blizz dont fucking care about warrior if we are not the last on the dps meter u can bet all the money in the world that we are gona get nerf most guild on my server gona bench dps warrior like in vanilla/bc
    Yes...blizard hates warriors...I mean its not like warriors have gotten a legendary in the last 2 expansions...oh wait, they have.
    Then you complain about possible changes making you rage starved, well im sorry, every other class already has some mechanick that is comperable, all casters run out of mana, same with healers, rogues and feral druids NEVER have energy, tanks are generally ok because they get hit really hard, but then again no one cares about tanks dps.

    The fact is you guys are complaining about something that isnt even out yet and you have no clue what the numbers are actually going to be.
  1. Waterwings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Im so pissed about this new changes as a prot warrior why so much damm hate towards heroic strike... they keep telling its not in our rotation but it is.. its the most used attack for me as a prot warrior.
    Thats exactly why they dont want it as it i anymore, or atleast they want to get rid of the on strike effect.

Site Navigation