MMO-Champion - Cataclysm Release, Dalaran Portals, Cataclysm Epic Stats
Beta Build 13066 - Portals removed from Shattrath and Dalaran
Blizzard doesn't want you to use Shattrath and Dalaran as portal hubs anymore, the latest beta update removed all the portal to the cities and replaced them with class trainers.

Pop Up Image Pop Up Image Pop Up Image


Cataclysm Release Date Postponed (Not Official)
A few weeks ago I announced that the target release date for Cataclysm was November 2. Well, according to an update I just got, the release has been postponed and Blizzard will try to release the game in early December. (Basically, either December 7 or December 14)

The Cataclysm by itself will happen earlier and will let you play in the "new" zone for a couple of days/weeks before you can buy the expansion and access the level 85 content. Keep in mind that they're mostly inside info, they're not official and I just report them because ... well, I'm sure you all want to know when it's supposed to happen.


Super-Mega-Uber Cataclysm Items Update
The latest beta build added A LOT of epic items to the game, we have valor points rewards, justice points rewards, Tier 11 armor sets stats, and PvP rewards!




Valor Points rewards
Valor Points are the high tier emblems of Cataclysm, you will only earn them from raids.


Level Type Spec Slot Name
359PlateStrength.DPSFeetWoe Breeder's Boots
359PlateTankFeetRock Furrow Boots
359PlateSpell DPSFeetEternal Pathfinders
359MailAgi.DPSFeetMoccasins of Verdurous Glooms
359MailHealFeetBoots of the Perilous Seas
359LeatherAgi.DPSFeetTreads of Fleeting Joy
359LeatherHealFeetFading Violet Sandals
359ClothSpell DPSFeetMelodious Slippers
359ClothHealFeetSlippers of Moving Waters
359CloakStrength.DPSBackFloating Web
359CloakAgi.DPSBackViewless Wings
359CloakTankBackGray Hair Cloak
359CloakSpell DPSBackHaunt of Flies
359CloakHealBackHeavenly Breeze
359FingerStrength.DPSFingerBand of Bees
359FingerTankFingerRing of the Battle Anthem
359FingerSpell DPSFingerBand of Secret Names
359FingerHealFingerTwined Band of Flowers
359TrinketStrength.DPSTrinketLicense to Slay
359TrinketAgi.DPSTrinketFluid Death
359TrinketTankTrinketBedrock Talisman
359TrinketSpellTrinketSoul Casket
359TrinketHealTrinketCore of Ripeness
359RelicAgi.DPSRelicRelic of Golganneth
359RelicSpell DPSRelicRelic of Norgannon
359RelicHealRelicRelic of Eonar
359RelicStrength.DPSRelicRelic of Aggramar
359RelicTankRelicRelic of Khaz'goroth



Tier 11 Armor Sets Stats
Tier 11 Armor sets are bought with tokens and valor points.

Level Type Spec Slot Name
359Plate Unholy/FrostChestMagma Plated Battleplate
359Plate Unholy/FrostHandsMagma Plated Gauntlets
359Plate Unholy/FrostHeadMagma Plated Helmet
359Plate Unholy/FrostLegsMagma Plated Legplates
359Plate Unholy/FrostShoulderMagma Plated Pauldrons
359Plate BloodChestMagma Plated Chestguard
359Plate BloodHandsMagma Plated Handguards
359Plate BloodHeadMagma Plated Faceguard
359Plate BloodLegsMagma Plated Legguards
359Plate BloodShoulderMagma Plated Shoulderguards
359Leather Resto.ChestStormrider's Robes
359Leather Resto.HeadStormrider's Helm
359Leather Resto.LegsStormrider's Legwraps
359Leather Resto.ShoulderStormrider's Mantle
359Leather Resto.HandsStormrider's Handwraps
359Leather BalanceChestStormrider's Vestment
359Leather BalanceHeadStormrider's Cover
359Leather BalanceLegsStormrider's Leggings
359Leather BalanceShoulderStormrider's Shoulderwraps
359Leather BalanceHandsStormrider's Gloves
359Leather FeralHeadStormrider's Headpiece
359Leather FeralChestStormrider's Raiment
359Leather FeralLegsStormrider's Legguards
359Leather FeralShoulderStormrider's Spaulders
359Leather FeralHandsStormrider's Grips
359Mail HunterHeadLightning-Charged Headguard
359Mail HunterChestLightning-Charged Tunic
359Mail HunterLegsLightning-Charged Legguards
359Mail HunterShoulderLightning-Charged Spaulders
359Mail HunterHandsLightning-Charged Gloves
359Cloth Mage HeadFirelord's Hood
359Cloth Mage ChestFirelord's Robes
359Cloth Mage LegsFirelord's Leggings
359Cloth Mage ShoulderFirelord's Mantle
359Cloth Mage HandsFirelord's Gloves
359Plate RetributionChestReinforced Sapphirium Battleplate
359Plate RetributionHandsReinforced Sapphirium Gauntlets
359Plate RetributionHeadReinforced Sapphirium Helmet
359Plate RetributionLegsReinforced Sapphirium Legplates
359Plate RetributionShoulderReinforced Sapphirium Pauldrons
359Plate ProtectionChestReinforced Sapphirium Chestguard
359Plate ProtectionHandsReinforced Sapphirium Handguards
359Plate ProtectionHeadReinforced Sapphirium Faceguard
359Plate ProtectionLegsReinforced Sapphirium Legguards
359Plate ProtectionShoulderReinforced Sapphirium Shoulderguards
359Plate HolyHeadReinforced Sapphirium Headguard
359Plate HolyChestReinforced Sapphirium Breastplate
359Plate HolyLegsReinforced Sapphirium Greaves
359Plate HolyShoulderReinforced Sapphirium Mantle
359Plate HolyHandsReinforced Sapphirium Gloves
359Cloth ShadowShoulderMercurial Shoulderwraps
359Cloth ShadowChestMercurial Vestment
359Cloth ShadowLegsMercurial Leggings
359Cloth ShadowHeadMercurial Hood
359Cloth ShadowHandsMercurial Gloves
359Cloth HealingHeadMercurial Cowl
359Cloth HealingChestMercurial Robes
359Cloth HealingLegsMercurial Legwraps
359Cloth HealingShoulderMercurial Mantle
359Cloth HealingHandsMercurial Handwraps
359Leather RogueHandsWind Dancer's Gloves
359Leather RogueHeadWind Dancer's Helmet
359Leather RogueLegsWind Dancer's Legguards
359Leather RogueChestWind Dancer's Tunic
359Leather RogueShoulderWind Dancer's Spaulders
359Mail Resto. HeadFaceguard of the Raging Elements
359Mail Resto. ChestTunic of the Raging Elements
359Mail Resto. LegsLegwraps of the Raging Elements
359Mail Resto. ShoulderMantle of the Raging Elements
359Mail Resto. HandsHandwraps of the Raging Elements
359Mail Elemental ChestHauberk of the Raging Elements
359Mail Elemental HandsGloves of the Raging Elements
359Mail Elemental HeadHeadpiece of the Raging Elements
359Mail Elemental LegsKilt of the Raging Elements
359Mail Elemental ShoulderShoulderwraps of the Raging Elements
359Mail Enhance. ChestCuirass of the Raging Elements
359Mail Enhance. HandsGrips of the Raging Elements
359Mail Enhance. HeadHelmet of the Raging Elements
359Mail Enhance. LegsLegguards of the Raging Elements
359Mail Enhance. ShoulderSpaulders of the Raging Elements
359Cloth WarlockHandsShadowflame Handwraps
359Cloth WarlockHeadShadowflame Hood
359Cloth WarlockLegsShadowflame Leggings
359Cloth WarlockChestShadowflame Robes
359Cloth WarlockShoulderShadowflame Mantle
359Plate Fury/ArmsChestEarthen Battleplate
359Plate Fury/ArmsLegsEarthen Legplates
359Plate Fury/ArmsHeadEarthen Helmet
359Plate Fury/ArmsHandsEarthen Gauntlets
359Plate Fury/ArmsShoulderEarthen Pauldrons
359Plate ProtectionHeadEarthen Faceguard
359Plate ProtectionChestEarthen Chestguard
359Plate ProtectionLegsEarthen Legguards
359Plate ProtectionShoulderEarthen Shoulderguards
359Plate ProtectionHandsEarthen Handguards



Justice Points Rewards
Justice points are the first tier of Cataclysm dungeon emblems, you will get them in heroic instances.


Level Type Spec Slot Name
346AxeAgi.DPSOff-HandWindslicer
346DaggerAgi.DPSOff-HandThroat Slasher
346DaggerSpell DPSMain HandModgud's Blade
346MaceHealMain HandScepter of Power
346Off-HandHealHeld In Off-handApple-Bent Bough
346Off-HandSpell DPSHeld In Off-handHermit's Lamp
346ShieldHealOff HandShield of the Mists
346ShieldStrength.DPSOff HandShield of the Four Grey Towers
346SwordSpell DPSMain HandBlade of the Burning Sun
346SwordStrength.DPSOff-HandDawnblaze Blade
346WandHealRangedWand of Untainted Power
346PlateHealChestChestguard of Dancing Waves
346PlateHealHandsGloves of Curious Conscience
346PlateHealHeadCrown of the Blazing Sun
346PlateHealLegsLegguards of the Gentle
346PlateHealShoulderPauldrons of the Forlorn
346PlateHealWaistBelt of Barred Clouds
346PlateStrength.DPSChestBreastplate of Raging Fury
346PlateStrength.DPSHandsReaping Gauntlets
346PlateStrength.DPSHeadHelm of Easeful Death
346PlateStrength.DPSLegsGreaves of Gallantry
346PlateStrength.DPSShoulderPauldrons of the High Requiem
346PlateStrength.DPSWaistBeech Green Belt
346PlateTankChestChestplate of the Steadfast
346PlateTankHandsNumbing Handguards
346PlateTankHeadHelm of the Proud
346PlateTankLegsGreaves of Splendor
346PlateTankShoulderSunburnt Pauldrons
346PlateTankWaistGirdle of the Mountains
346MailAgi.DPSChestVest of the True Companion
346MailAgi.DPSHandsGloves of the Passing Night
346MailAgi.DPSHeadWillow Mask
346MailAgi.DPSLegsHillside Striders
346MailAgi.DPSShoulderWrap of the Valley Glades
346MailAgi.DPSWaistBelt of the Dim Forest
346MailSpellChestVest of the Waking Dream
346MailSpellHandsGleaning Gloves
346MailSpellHeadHelm of the Inward Eye
346MailSpellLegsLeggings of Soothing Silence
346MailSpellShoulderSeafoam Mantle
346MailSpellWaistBelt of the Still Stream
346LeatherAgi.DPSChestTunic of Sinking Envy
346LeatherAgi.DPSHandsSticky Fingers
346LeatherAgi.DPSHeadMask of Vines
346LeatherAgi.DPSLegsLeggings of the Burrowing Mole
346LeatherAgi.DPSShoulderEmbrace of the Night
346LeatherAgi.DPSWaistSash of Musing
346LeatherSpellChestRobes of Forgetfulness
346LeatherSpellHandsBlessed Hands of Elune
346LeatherSpellHeadCluster of Stars
346LeatherSpellLegsLeggings of Late Blooms
346LeatherSpellShoulderSomber Shawl
346LeatherSpellWaistThatch Eave Vines
346ClothHealChestMusk Rose Robes
346ClothHealHandsGloves of Purification
346ClothHealHeadMask of New Snow
346ClothHealLegsLeggings of Charity
346ClothHealShoulderSummer Song Shoulderwraps
346ClothHealWaistBelt of the Falling Rain
346ClothSpell DPSChestRobes of Embalmed Darkness
346ClothSpell DPSHandsGloves of the Painless Midnight
346ClothSpell DPSHeadCowl of Pleasant Gloom
346ClothSpell DPSLegsPensive Legwraps
346ClothSpell DPSShoulderMeadow Mantle
346ClothSpell DPSWaistIncense Infused Cumberbund
346NeckAgi.DPSNeckAmulet of Dull Dreaming
346NeckHealNeckCeladon Pendant
346NeckSpell DPSNeckString of Beaded Bubbles
346NeckStrength.DPSNeckPendant of Quiet Breath
346NeckTankNeckThe Lustrous Eye



Arena Season 9/Rated Battlegrounds Rewards
PvP rewards are also available, the higher tier of PvP points will be acquired through Arena matches and Rated Battlegrounds.

[nobr][noparse]

ointer;">



























Level Type Spec Slot Name
365Plate Death KnightChestVicious Gladiator's Dreadplate Chestpiece
365Plate Death KnightHandsVicious Gladiator's Dreadplate Gauntlets
365Plate Death KnightHeadVicious Gladiator's Dreadplate Helm
365Plate Death KnightLegsVicious Gladiator's Dreadplate Legguards
365Plate Death KnightShoulderVicious Gladiator's Dreadplate Shoulders
365Leather FeralHandsVicious Gladiator's Dragonhide Gloves
365Leather FeralHeadVicious Gladiator's Dragonhide Helm
365Leather FeralLegsVicious Gladiator's Dragonhide Legguards
365Leather FeralChestVicious Gladiator's Dragonhide Robes
365Leather FeralShoulderVicious Gladiator's Dragonhide Spaulders
365Leather Resto.HandsVicious Gladiator's Kodohide Gloves
365Leather Resto.HeadVicious Gladiator's Kodohide Helm
365Leather Resto.LegsVicious Gladiator's Kodohide Legguards
365Leather Resto.ChestVicious Gladiator's Kodohide Robes
365Leather Resto.ShoulderVicious Gladiator's Kodohide Spaulders
365Leather BalanceHandsVicious Gladiator's Wyrmhide Gloves
365Leather BalanceHeadVicious Gladiator's Wyrmhide Helm
365Leather BalanceLegsVicious Gladiator's Wyrmhide Legguards
365Leather BalanceChestVici"
This article was originally published in forum thread: Cataclysm Release, Dalaran Portals, Cataclysm Epic Stats started by Boubouille View original post
Comments 588 Comments
  1. j46ebucemag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMobGoblin View Post
    Not really because there's nothing in Wrath to play.
    If that's the case for you then take a break from the game, temporarily cancel your subscription, and do something else with your life for three months.
  1. Kiro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nsctpsm View Post
    Above is just filled with "this is my opinion"-facts (i.e. not facts). Nothing significant mentioned has anything solid as it's base of argument. :\

    Blizzard is no different than any other profit-driven company/corporation, neither more money-grubby nor more apt to wanting to exploit their customers. In fact, because of their large consumer base, anything they do will offend some part of it, and they will only take action if a large part objects – as was the case of RealID drama. If you happen to be a part of the tiny group that objects to something insignificant, then I'm sorry to say not much will happen. And you know what, that's how it's supposed to be.
    FACTS:
    - Part of their "a-team" has been pulled to work on their new MMO
    - We still didn't get what we were promised, what was used as bulletpoints from the "Wrath" trailer
    - We did get things we didn't expect, like pay for mounts, pets, and premium services, probably because those make money, promised things that are free do not.
    - Cata will launch with bugs, glitches, critical error crashes, server lag/crashes, etc. "It's done when it's done" does not mean it'll launch without that stuff, it's just another catch phrase used to deter honest questions and complaints. That phrase has been latched onto by the hive, using it to defend with.
    - Artwork is subjective, but regardless, it is offensive how lame it looks, but rest assured, if Wrath was any indicator said assets will be recycled to the moon and back.

    Protect the hive and all that!
  1. valiorik's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by j46ebucemag View Post
    If that's the case for you then take a break from the game, temporarily cancel your subscription, and do something else with your life for three months.
    I'm on a break since late July then we completed hm ICC. Have to say nearly all guild is out till Cata. And that's a Blizz fail from my point of view. Neither before BC or WotLK we had nothing to do.

    For someone like myself, who spends 3 night a week in game, pause is too long Tried Darckfall, but it's boring game for me.
  1. nsctpsm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    FACTS:
    - Part of their "a-team" has been pulled to work on their new MMO
    - We still didn't get what we were promised, what was used as bulletpoints from the "Wrath" trailer
    - We did get things we didn't expect, like pay for mounts, pets, and premium services, probably because those make money, promised things that are free do not.
    - Cata will launch with bugs, glitches, critical error crashes, server lag/crashes, etc. "It's done when it's done" does not mean it'll launch without that stuff, it's just another catch phrase used to deter honest questions and complaints. That phrase has been latched onto by the hive, using it to defend with.
    - Artwork is subjective, but regardless, it is offensive how lame it looks, but rest assured, if Wrath was any indicator said assets will be recycled to the moon and back.

    Protect the hive and all that!
    Nothing significant was based on facts, thought I made this clear. Part of their "a-team" being on the new project doesn't really matter as much as you seem to think. You're complaining about dances... don't get your knickers in a twist, just sayin'. The premium services and purchasable items are voluntary – just because it was a success and Blizzard made money on it doesn't mean it's the work of this greedy big mean corporation that cares nothing about their customers. Like I said, if something disturbs a great deal of their subscribers they will look into it and probably change it, if it makes sense.
    Yes, it will have bugs... but it will be bugs that won't break the game experience in such a big way as the bugs they're ironing out right now. So, more like fact that was exaggerated than actual fact.
    You're putting down artwork in the facts list, and then at the same time admit it's not a fact and indeed a subjective opinion of yours? Don't cheat to make the list seem longer, mate. ;P

    Blizzard is not the future Umbrella Corporation. You may go on and spout all that "hive" business all you want, calling everyone that doesn't agree with you on every single point a "fanboy/fangirl" if that makes you feel better about yourself. Just don't expect others to be as narrow minded as to be under the illusion that it's actually true because you say so.
  1. Asatru's Avatar
    Portal removal makes no sense and the logic behind it makes even less sense.
  1. erallin's Avatar
    release date on Newegg dot com is Dec 31st
  1. Buzzinjoe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    FACTS:
    - Part of their "a-team" has been pulled to work on their new MMO
    - We still didn't get what we were promised, what was used as bulletpoints from the "Wrath" trailer
    - We did get things we didn't expect, like pay for mounts, pets, and premium services, probably because those make money, promised things that are free do not.
    - Cata will launch with bugs, glitches, critical error crashes, server lag/crashes, etc. "It's done when it's done" does not mean it'll launch without that stuff, it's just another catch phrase used to deter honest questions and complaints. That phrase has been latched onto by the hive, using it to defend with.
    - Artwork is subjective, but regardless, it is offensive how lame it looks, but rest assured, if Wrath was any indicator said assets will be recycled to the moon and back.

    Protect the hive and all that!
    Jesus... What the hell is your problem? It's been less time now between Cata announcement to possible release than it had been between Wrath announcement to release or BC announcement to release.

    Will you please just stop being a little bitch. If you dislike this company so much stop playing their games.

    ---------- Post added 2010-09-29 at 01:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    Portal removal makes no sense and the logic behind it makes even less sense.
    Actually it does make sense and it will have no effect on you. There will be portals in Org and SW going to the new zones and portals in the new zones going the other way. So mobility will not be an issue at all.

    They want you to hang out in Org and SW to emphasize on the fact that Alliance and Horde are not best pals. How is that not a good reason?
  1. larva's Avatar
    bla lol i never took a closer look @ the warrior pvp-gear until now and lol they have 100 agi and 300 agi as set bonus ^^ well beta is beta (or am i just dumb and there is a reason to have agi on warrior gear in cata?)

Site Navigation