Update - Yep, bosses are up! Go crazy kids!
Elemental Invasion Part 4 - We're under attack!
Things are getting serious and elementals are attacking capital cities!
- Guards will try to evacuate citizens, low level players can also use portals to leave the city before the attack.
- You first have to deploy sandbags/barricades to help defending the city.
- You will then have to defeat the elementals in all the districts of the city, Orgrimmar is damaged badly in the process and most of the buildings are on fire.
Tripping the Rifts Achievement
The achievement is now very easy to complete, all you have to do is defend the cities to kill the 4 types of Elementals.
- Earth and Fire elementals are found in Ironforge for Alliance, and Orgrimmar for Horde.
- Wind and Water elementals are found in Stormwind for Alliance, and Thunder Bluff for Horde.
- After successfully defending the cities, you will get a chance to counter attack by entering the huge portal in capital cities (or using the LFD tool) to fight mini-bosses in 4 different instances.
- The 4 bosses are Grand Ambassador Flamelash in BRD, Crown Princess Theradras in Maraudon, Kai'ju Gahz'rilla in Zul'Farrak and Prince Sarsarun in AQ20.
- The bosses only appear at the end of the elemental invasion after you succesfully defended the city, you cannot queue for them all the time.
Twilight Bosses Loot
|251||Shield||Melee||Off Hand||Barrier of the Earth Princess|
|251||Plate||Heal||Waist||Girdle of Oblation|
|251||Plate||Melee||Wrist||Twilight Offering Bands|
|251||Physical DPS||Legs||Sacrificial Mail|
|251||Leather||Physical DPS||Chest||Pulmonary Casing|
|251||Cloth||Heal||Chest||Earth Bride's Gown|
|251||Cloth||Physical DPS||Back||Cloak of Mocking Winds|
|251||Cloth||Spell DPS||Back||Zaetar's Deathshroud|
|251||Cloth||Spell DPS||Feet||Sandfury Sandals|
|251||Finger||Melee||Finger||Old Gods' Blessing|
|251||Finger||Physical DPS||Finger||Sulfuron's Favor|
|251||Finger||Spell DPS||Finger||Ring of the Three-Headed Beast|
|251||Neck||Heal||Neck||Pendant of Burning Spirits|
|251||Neck||Physical DPS||Neck||Amulet of the Centauri|
|251||Neck||Spell DPS||Neck||Amulet of Evil Winds|