The first build of Patch 4.1 already added a couple of mount and companion pets to the game and it's time for a small update with models screenshots and a video of the fire hawk mounts!
Disclaimer - Public test content, not final. You whine about it, I punch you in the face. You whine on the official forums, I punch you in the face. You whine about it on my forums, I punch you in the face. Anything else will get you a warm hug.
Disclaimer #2 - Models might not be final. (Yes, this is the same as the first Disclaimer, but you won't read it because it's too long)
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionCompanion Pets
- Landro's Lichling Right Click to summon or dismiss Landro's Lichling. Instant
- Landro's Lil' XT Right Click to set down or pick up your Landro's Lil' XT action figure. Instant
- Nightsaber Cub Right Click to summon and dismiss your Nightsaber Cub. Instant
- Panther Cub Right Click to summon and dismiss your panther cub. Instant
- Winterspring Cub Right Click to summon and dismiss your Winterspring cub. Instant
- Armored Razzashi Raptor Summons and dismisses a rideable Armored Razzashi Raptor. 1.5 sec cast
- Beryl Fire Hawk Summons and dismisses a rideable Beryl Fire Hawk. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast
- Crimson Fire Hawk Summons and dismisses a rideable Crimson Fire Hawk. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast
- Flameward Hippogryph Summons and dismisses a rideable Flameward Hippogryph mount. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast
- Savage Raptor Summons and dismisses a rideable Savage Raptor. 1.5 sec cast
- Swift Zulian Panther Summons and dismisses a swift Zulian panther. 1.5 sec cast
We don't really have a lot of information on drop locations but we know a few things:
- Savage Raptor will be a WoW TCG reward but doesn't have any model for the moment.
- Amani Dragonhawk is also included in this patch and is also supposed to be a WoW TCG Reward but doesn't look like it has any final model either.
- Nightsaber Cub will be a WoW TCG rewards but other versions of the panther cubs will be available through questing/rare drops apparently.
The MMO Report
Let's face it, monday would suck without the MMO Report. (And damn, Casey managed to pronounce Boubouille without screwing up. This guy is my hero)