There are lots of different ways to gear up for raiding in Legion!
- World quest rewards scale based on your item level and can also randomly be upgraded to item level 850 (as of before raids open).
- World quests can reward gear, including Artifact Relics.
- The emissary cache can reward a legendary item.
- Dungeon gear can be randomly upgraded in 5 item level increments.
- Normal dungeons reward item level 805+ gear.
- Heroic dungeons reward item level 825+ gear (requires item level 810 to use the group finder).
- Mythic dungeons reward item level 840+ gear (requires you to form a group, no group finder is available).
- World Bosses will go live when raids open, dropping item level 860 loot.
- You can see the dungeon journal and loot for each world boss here.
- PvP world quests reward gear that starts at item level 805+ and scales up with your honor level.
- Legion crafting professions can make item level 815 gear that can be upgraded to item level 850 with Obliterum.
- Obliterum is created by destroying crafted Legion items and can also be purchased from the auction house.
- See the professions page for more details.
Order Hall Set
- The Order Hall armor set pieces range from item level 810 to 850.
- Each piece has a different requirement to unlock it and many can be upgraded to item level 840 at the cost of Order Resources.
- See the Order Hall sets page for more details.
- Legion factions offer an item level 820 piece of gear at Revered and item level 850 piece of gear at Exalted.
- You can see the listing of rewards on the factions page.
- Legendary items come from world quest caches, dungeons, raids, PvP, and other sources.
- Your loot specialization controls what legendary items can drop for you.
- See the Legendary items page for more details.