A new build is being deployed on test realms. The build isn't a release candidate anymore and is flagged as "Test" but it's already 4 days old and I doubt it will have any impact on the release date of the patch.
Also, the language selection menu is now fully implemented and the game is now available in all localizations just by selecting the language from the menu and restart their game. It it looks like more languages are now available and all languages seem to be fully supported in-game.
The description of the arena season confirms slightly that the patch is to be expected on June 21st.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionArena
- ARENA_MASTER_NO_SEASON_TEXT = "Arena battles and Rated Battlegrounds are only available during an active player versus player combat season. Season 10 will begin one week after the end of Season 9, so be prepared at that time to take your shot at glory!";
- TRIAL_CAPPED = "Trial cap reached.";
- TRIAL_LEVEL_CAPPED = "Trial level cap reached.";
- TRIAL_RESTRICTED = "You need to convert your account to access this feature.";
Note: Don't pay attention to the tooltips of druid spells, they're slightly bugged for the moment, just stick to the nice notes below.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionLeatherworking
- Leatherworking: Devilsaur Gauntlets no longer requires Rugged Leather.
- Leatherworking: Devilsaur Leggings no longer requires Rugged Leather.
Death Knight (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
- Unholy Might now increases Strength by 20%, up from 10%.
Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
- Mangle now deals 540% normal damage plus 302, instead of 530% normal damage plus 315.
- Rake initial damage on hit now deals the same damage as each periodic tick (and is treated the same for all combat calculations). Periodic damage now gains 14.7% of attack power per tick, up from 12.6%, and base damage per tick has been lowered from 557 to 56. There is a known issue with Rake's tooltip being incorrect from this change will be corrected in a future patch. (Taken from official notes, tooltip bugged)
- Ravage (Cat) now deals 950% damage plus 532, instead of 975% damage plus 330.
- Shred now deals 540% damage plus 302, instead of 520% damage plus 330.
- Savage Roar now increases autoattack damage done by 80%, up from 50%.
- Item - Druid T11 Balance 4P Bonus now increases critical strike chance by 15%, each critical strike you achieve reduces that bonus by 5%.