Also, Transmogrification will have a lot of restrictions when it's first released, check out this blue thread for more information (I'll get everything on the front page soon)
Patch 4.3 Press Conference Video
The entire video of the press conference is finally online! Watch it on own3D in HD. The World of Warcraft stuff starts around 19:00
Patch 4.3 Interviews - Updated
Interviews keep hitting the web and we now know a few more things thanks to the interviews on Kotaku, Gamona.de, and Buffed.de!
- Deathwing raid will be the final raid of the expansion.
- You will even get to ride on Deathwing's back during the fight, apparently to take him down over multiple phases.
- The project for an Abyssal Maw is gone for the moment, the storyline wasn't convincing enough/fitting.
- 3 new 5-man instances will be added in this patch.
- One of the instance will be in the Caverns of Time, for the War of the Ancients
Transmogrifier (Preview below)
- The Transmogrifier NPC, which will let you change the appearance of any armor piece on you, while retaining the stats of your current gear. (= T12 stats, but with the Tier 2 look!)
- Players won't be able to change the appearance of their armor into another armor type or class armor set, and you might have to own the armor before you can use it to swap the appearance of your existing armor.
- The Void Storage is a new type of bank where players will be able to store their old armors in order to free up space in their regular bank.
- It will hold 100-150 items. Anything stored there will lose all gems and enchantments.
- The Raid Finder will be introduced in Patch 4.3, it will work like the Dungeon Finder.
- There will be a new Darkmoon Faire island with a bunch of new activities such as "Whack-a-Gnome" "Whack-a-Gnoll" (Sorry gnomes!)
Patch 4.3 Preview - Transmogrification