Update - Looks like the escapist took the article down, probably went up earlier than expected.
Rogue Legendary and Patch 4.3
Another interview showed up today in The Escapist. The most important part is the Rogue Legendary dagger and new raid level difficulty, but the important points are all below.
- Rogues will get a legendary dagger and exciting quest line to go with it. The lore for the dagger has not been decided upon yet.
- Looking for Raid tool raids will be easier than normal raids using a new level of difficulty (Looking For Raid).
- The Looking for Raid tool will only work for 25 man raids, not 10 man.
- Players will get different achievements and loot from doing Random Raid mode, no normal mode achievements or perks will be gained.
- This will introduce players to the content and mechanics of the fights so that they are more prepared for an actual raid.
- The new five mans will have tighter story integration with the Deathwing Raid than Icecrown Heroics did.
- The Dragonflights will work together to help take down Deathwing.
- Deathwing's random zone burning will continue at least until the end of Patch 4.3.
- They might be talking about Pandas at Blizzcon.
Comics: Dark Legacy and Teh Glad
Dark Legacy Comics #304 and Teh Gladiators #270 + #271 are available!