MMO-Champion - 100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way
Diablo 3 - Diablo 3 API Planned For This year, Demon Hunter Beta Spells, Hallway Whiteboard, Book of Cain Art

100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
We appreciate that everyone who signed up for the Annual Pass is genuinely excited about seeing the new content and helping us test it for release. We definitely want to get all Annual Pass holders into the beta test as soon as humanly (and technologically) possible.

To do so, we need to make sure that our new systems remain stable as we add players. If we let everyone in at the exact same time, we risk damaging the stability of the service, and then no one would be able to play. We can’t let everyone in at the same time; however, all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins.

We’re in the process of sending 100,000 invites to Annual Pass holders, and we recommend keeping an eye on your email and Battle.net account for an invite to come explore Pandaria.

Rest assured that we WILL get all of our Annual Pass holders into the beta test. Thank you for the passion and support you’ve shown for the game, and please be patient with us as we continue driving hard toward finishing up Mists of Pandaria and getting it into your hands as quickly as possible.
This article was originally published in forum thread: 100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way started by chaud View original post
Comments 642 Comments
  1. Uselessrouge's Avatar
    11/02/05 : account open... ( so the first day ever possible the create accounts in Europe ) AP on 27/10 -_- so 1 week after blizzcon no invite.. ****
  1. MattsOnlyHope's Avatar
    Check your battle.net accounts. I got in in the past 10 minutes, I've been refreshing my battle.net all day. I didn't even get an email. I've been a member since 2007 but I've taken time off when wow got boring.
  1. kukui's Avatar
    are they still sending invites out or have they finished for the day? would like to know if I can stop checking my account/email
  1. minro's Avatar
    I also just got mine in the last 10 minutes. Keep your heads up and keep checking!
  1. redcisse09's Avatar
    another invite wave has just gone out!! come early 07!
  1. stonecolde's Avatar
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-test-invites/


    We’re off to a solid start with the beta test, and things are looking good in terms of realm stability, so we’re ready to invite another wave of Annual Pass holders. A second wave of invites is going out to 100,000 more Annual Pass holders today, starting right now.
  1. Kryn's Avatar
    Just checked my Battlenet. Account at 631PM EST and the Invite is there.
  1. kukui's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecolde View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-test-invites/


    We’re off to a solid start with the beta test, and things are looking good in terms of realm stability, so we’re ready to invite another wave of Annual Pass holders. A second wave of invites is going out to 100,000 more Annual Pass holders today, starting right now.
    you are my fav person on here right now lol
  1. Vladoste's Avatar
    I played it today, and i must say that im very dissapointed by it that i think i will not even buy the game. The game looks like you playing a game for small kids of 7 years that learn how to use a computer, and for sure dont look like any serious game that is out on the market. I think that after playing the beta i will not but it and im 99% sure that this is the last expansion of WoW, after this WoW will turn into free to play with some pay for extra things fee. This is the end of WoW as we know it, sad but true. Good bye from 7 years long loyal player of what USED to be a good game.
  1. Deathforcer's Avatar
    Had new email!!!! but it was from a damn pornsite...
  1. kreebs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladoste View Post
    I played it today, and i must say that im very dissapointed by it that i think i will not even buy the game. The game looks like you playing a game for small kids of 7 years that learn how to use a computer, and for sure dont look like any serious game that is out on the market. I think that after playing the beta i will not but it and im 99% sure that this is the last expansion of WoW, after this WoW will turn into free to play with some pay for extra things fee. This is the end of WoW as we know it, sad but true. Good bye from 7 years long loyal player of what USED to be a good game.
    Go back to star wars, they lack players i heard. Bye bye.
  1. Samitsu's Avatar
    Haha, annual passes has indeed gone out.
    This area was empty yesterday

    http://i.imgur.com/uzwtx.jpg
  1. pikachu's Avatar
    Woow.. Yes check you accounts. Just got MoP. Been refreshing often the last 3 hours. MoP and Diablo beta at the same day. EU account. Been active since 21/07/2006

  1. ascensyon's Avatar
    what good is access to the beta if it never connects lol..... that's my current situation. dec 04here and annual oct 252011, i got it yesterday. anyways i'm sure it'll come up eventually. alot of folks are downloading the client right now so it might be overloading the servers.
  1. lekein's Avatar
    EU Beta had a server shutdown 40 min for maintenance. No one can still login so don't get too excited. Enjoyed 4 hours though=)
  1. Time Sage's Avatar
    No invite yet, *sighs* was kinda hopeing I'd have one by now.
  1. zadtrp's Avatar
    My account has been active since January 2007, I got the annual pass the day it was available and I'm still not in the 200,000.
  1. akro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zadtrp View Post
    My account has been active since January 2007, I got the annual pass the day it was available and I'm still not in the 200,000.
    I know what you mean. Mine has been active for 6 years.
  1. Ranluka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Why is it then Oxhorn is in the Beta and he didnt sign up for the Annual Pass as far as im aware?

    um.. because he's media. Of course media gets it first. That might sound unfair, but because they get in first, we ALL get to see whats in the beta. Media's first priority makes it so all 1 million of us can see whats going on in there even if we don't have a beta key yet.


    also, yay for another wave of 100k. (I've never wanted a beta invite before, but all this hub bub makes me want in... that and I'm bored in game..) So I wouldn't worry too much people. We could easily see everyone in by the end of a week or two if they continue at this rate.
  1. Geekissexy's Avatar
    My annual pass lapsed one day while I had to get a new credit card on the account. My husband signed up for the annual pass after me, we've both had our accounts since vanilla - and he got his today. Sigh. Oh well, I guess I'll play on his PC!

Site Navigation