A new patch should hit the Mists of Pandaria beta servers before the end of the week, changes below!
Flying Panther Mount
A new Flying Panther Mount has been added to the game files!
We also got a few more details on the Jeweled Onyx Panther from spells added in this patch.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionJewelcrafting
- Jewelcrafting: Jeweled Onyx Panther - Creates Jeweled Onyx Panther. Reagents: Dawnstone Panther, Emerald Panther, Ruby Panther, Sapphire Panther
- Emerald Panther - Creates Dawnstone Panther. Reagents: Something Expensive x 5
- Dawnstone Panther - Creates Dawnstone Panther. Reagents: Something Expensive x 5
- Sapphire Panther - Creates Sapphire Panther. Reagents: Something Expensive x 5
- Ruby Panther - Creates Ruby Panther. Reagents: Something Expensive x 5
- Dawnstone Panther Summons and dismisses a Dawnstone Panther. 1.5 sec cast
- Emerald Panther Summons and dismisses an Emerald Panther. 1.5 sec cast
- Ruby Panther Summons and dismisses a Ruby Panther. 1.5 sec cast
- Sapphire Panther Summons and dismisses a Sapphire Panther. 1.5 sec cast
- Obsidian Nightwing Transforms you into a Obsidian Nightwing, allowing you to fly very fast and carry an ally on your back. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast
- RAF Mount III Summons and dismisses a RAF Mount III. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location. 1.5 sec cast
Only a few items added with this patch, I only kept the most interesting ones!
|60||Mount||NotEquippable||Heart of the Nightwing|
|90||Quest||NotEquippable||Tiger Fang Inscription|
|90||Quest||NotEquippable||Tiger Claw Inscription|
|1||Junk||NotEquippable||Legacy of the Masters|
Spell changes are here and as usual keep in mind that:
- This is a beta, everything can change.
- Those changes are not official, they're the result of datamining.
- It's the beginning of the beta and shit is changing so fast that it's a miracle that everything doesn't explode in our face. A few things look weird, we'll try to figure them out over the next few hours to make sure we didn't do anything stupid!
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionDeath Knight (Forums)
- Death Strike now deals 150% weapon damage, up from 75%.
- Heart Strike now deals 175% weapon damage, up from 90%.
- Rune Strike now deals 140% weapon damage, up from 90%.
Baseline (Lots of funny weird changes there, take them with a grain of salt, could be bugs on our side)
- Heart of the Wild had a couple of wording changes and clarifications. For example the extra agility and armor for Balance druids now only works in Bear Form.
- Lacerate (Bear) base damage has been increased by 250%.
- Mangle (Bear) damage has been increased by 250%.
- Maul now deals 100% weapon damage plus 1931 instead of [ 35 + 19% of AP ] damage
- Ravage! (Stampede) now causes 650% damage, down from 750%.
- Swipe (Bear) damage has been increased 250%
- Thrash (Bear) damage has been increased by 250%.
- Ironbark now shares a cooldown with Barkskin.
- Inscription: Glyph of Claw replaced with Glyph of Infected Wounds - Your Shred, Ravage, Maul, and Mangle attacks cause an Infected Wound in the target. The Infected Wound reduces the movement speed of the target by 50%. Lasts 12 sec.
- Frenzy now lasts 30 sec, up from 20 sec.
- Inferno Blast damage has been reduced by 45%.
- Known Bugs (In Progress)
- Flying Serpent Kick AOE effect not syncing with visual dest
- Fortifying Brew not making you immune to healing
- Tooltip scaling values and/or lack of scaling
- Chi Wave not bouncing if target dies
- Fists of Fury arms are not textured, NYI for most races
- Healing Sphere healing multiple targets if triggered on multiple targets
- Lot of art/icons/sound not final
- Windwalker "rotation" WIP
- Blackout Kick now costs 1 Chi, down from 2 Chi. No longer refunds Chi if the target is killed. Can now be used regardless of the target's health, but the target suffers an additional 1328 damage over 8 sec if it's below 50% health.
- Jab no longer costs energy. (Might be a data bug on our side)
- Touch of Death now costs 3 Chi, down from 4 Chi.
- Breath of Fire now has a 15 sec cooldown.
- Brewmaster Training now makes your Tiger Palm no longer costs Chi, and when you deal damage with Tiger Palm the amount of your next Guard is increased by 5%. Lasts 30 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Dizzying Haze now costs 10 Energy, down from 40.
- Keg Smash *New* You swing a keg of brew, dealing 1666 damage to the target and two nearby enemies and causing their next attack to Missfire within 8 sec, dealing 821 damage to themselves instead of you. 5 yd range, 1 Chi, 8 sec cooldown, Instant
- Chi Wave now has a 6 sec cooldown, down from 15 secs.
- Jasmine Force Tea now costs 3% of base mana and is instant instead of channeled.
- Renewing Mists now costs 3% of base mana, up from 2%. Base Healing increased by 70% and now heals every 2 seconds instead of every 3 seconds.
- Soothing Mists healing reduced by 43%. Now has a 15% chance to regenerate 1 Chi, down from 25%.
- Afterlife - Enemies who die from Blackout Kick have a 50% chance to summon a Chi Sphere.
- Chi Sphere - A sphere of energy forms from the wake of the fallen enemy. Walking through your Chi Sphere will restore 1 Chi. Lasts for 2 min.
- Exploding Jade Blossom is now Fire Blossom. Now has a 50 yards range, up from 30 yards. Damage increased by 15%.
- Death Cocoon Encases the target in a harmful cocoon of Chi energy, dealing 5 damage every 1 sec and causing any healing recieved to be damage instead.While in the Cocoon, the target moves at -50% reduced speed and is unable to attack or cast spells. 40 yd range, 2 Chi, 2 min cooldown, Instant
- Emancipate *New* Unshackles your spirit, freeing you from one movement impairing effect. 25% of base mana, Instant
- Daybreak now heals for an amount equal to the original healing done, divided evenly among all targets.
- Inscription: Glyph of Cleasing replaced with Glyph of Final Wrath - Your Holy Wrath does an additional 50% damage to targets with less than 20% health.
- Inscription: Glyph of Flash of Light has an additional clarification - A heal that benefits from this effect cannot re-trigger it.
- Inscription: Glyph of the Alabaster Shield changed - Your succesful blocks increase the damage of your next Shield of the Righteous by 20%. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Feathers From Heaven: New. Place Heavenly Feathers at the target location. Each Heavenly Feather causes a single nearby friendly target to gain 60% movement speed for 4 sec. Only 3 Feathers can be placed at one time. Accumulates an additional charge once every 10 sec.
- Levitate no longer requires Light Feather.
- Spiritual Precision *New* Grants you spell hit rating equal to 100% of any Spirit gained from items or effects.
- Vampiric Touch now also regenerates the caster's mana.
- Inscription: Glyph of Levitate changed - Increases your movement speed while Levitating and for 10 sec afterward by 15%.
- Crimson Tempest Finishing move consumes combo points on any nearby target to slash at the flesh of all enemies within 8 yards, dealing Physical damage and causing victims to bleed and suffer an additional 30% of the initial damage over 12 sec: 1 point : [445 + 2.5 + 2.8% of AP + 148 + 2.5 + 1.4% of AP] damage 2 points: [445 + 5 + 5.6% of AP + 148 + 5 + 4.2% of AP] damage 3 points: [445 + 7.5 + 16.5% of AP + 148 + 7.5 + 7% of AP] damage 4 points: [445 + 10 + 22% of AP + 148 + 10 + 22% of AP] damage 5 points: [445 + 12.5 + 27.5% of AP + 148 + 12.5 + 27.5% of AP] damage 5 yd range, 35 Energy, Instant
- Fan of Knives now generates 1 combo point if it strikes your current combo target.
- Shadow Blades *New* Draw upon the surrounding shadows to empower your weapons, causing your auto-attacks to deal pure Shadow damage and your combo-point-generating abilties to generate an additional combo point when used. Lasts 12 sec. 3 min cooldown, Instant
- Throw *New* Hurl a dagger at an enemy target. 30 yd range, 0.5 sec cast
- Inscription: Glyph of Backstab changed - When you Vanish, you leave behind a brief illusion that very closely resembles you.
- Inscription: Glyph of Revealing Strike replaced with Glyph of Detection - Focus intently on trying to detect something.
- Inscription: Glyph of Mutilate replaced - When you Pick Pocket a humanoid enemy, you also copy their appearance until cancelled.
- Reincarnation no longer requires an Ankh.
- Lava Lash now spreads your Flame Shock from the target to up to four enemies within 12 yards.
- Inscription: Glyph of Astral Recall now reduces the cast time of Astral Recall by 40% instead of reducing its cooldown.
- Inscription: Glyph of Renewed Life replaced with Glyph of Far Sight - Your Far Sight spell may be used indoors.
- Inscription: Glyph of Lava Burst replaced with Glyph of Spirit Walk - Reduces the cooldown of your Spirit Walk ability by 25%.
- Malefic Grasp damage has been reduced by 33%.
- Unstable Affliction base damage has been reduced by 33%, scaling didn't change.
- Nether Plating now increases Armor Contribution from items by 250% in Demon Form, down from 400%. The duration of stun and snare effects is reduced by 35%, up from 20%.
- Flames of A'lar now has an extra effect - If your demon is still alive, it will be instantly killed and grant you a Burning Ember.
- Spell Lock now has a 24 sec cooldown.
- Inscription: Glyph of Metamorphosis now grants the ability Dark Apotheosis (old - Threatening Presence) and now reduces damage taken by 2%, down from 5%.
- Heroic Leap now has a 45 sec cooldown, down from 1 min.
- Devastate now deals 180% weapon damage, up from 75% weapon damage. Additional damage increased by 40%.
- Revenge now has a 6 sec cooldown, down from 9 sec. Damage increased by 200%.
- Shield Slam damage increased by 100%.
- Thunder Clap damage has been increased by 75%.
- Raging Blow now costs 10 Rage, down from 30 Rage. Now deals 150% Weapon Damage, up from 85%.