Mists of Pandaria Beta - Patch 15589
A new patch should hit the Mists of Pandaria beta servers in the next few days, changes below!
A few new models popped up this time, some Tier 14 gear, Challenge mode gear, creature models, and the remaining gathering nodes. The item sets are missing belt models for now and will be updated to include them as soon as we are able.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- BATTLE_PET_PUT_IN_CAGE - Put In Cage
- BONUS_LOOT_LABEL - Bonus Loot
- BONUS_ROLL_COST - Cost: %d \124T%s:14\124t
- BONUS_ROLL_CURRENT_COUNT - %d \124T%s:14\124t
- BONUS_ROLL_TOOLTIP_TEXT - You can use one special token for a bonus chance at loot! If you use a token, you will get another chance at the loot on the boss, independent of what anyone else has received.
- BONUS_ROLL_TOOLTIP_TITLE - Bonus Loot
- CHALLENGE_MODE_COMPLETED - Challenge Complete!
- CHALLENGE_MODE_NEW_BEST - New Best!
- CONFIRM_RESET_CHALLENGE_MODE - Do you really want to reset your challenge?
- ERR_PETBATTLE_CREATE_FAILED - Failed to create pet-battle.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_DECLINED - Pet-battle invitation declined.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_IN_BATTLE - Pet-battle already in progress.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_NOT_A_TRAINER - Must be a battle pet trainer to pet-battle.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_NOT_HERE - Cannot pet-battle here.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_NOT_HERE_OBSTRUCTED - Pet-battle area is obstructed.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_NOT_HERE_ON_TRANSPORT - Cannot pet-battle on a transport.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_NOT_HERE_UNEVEN_GROUND - Ground is too uneven to pet-battle.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_NOT_WHILE_DEAD - Cannot pet-battle while dead.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_NOT_WHILE_FLYING - Must be standing to pet-battle.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_NOT_WHILE_IN_COMBAT - Cannot pet-battle while in combat.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_TARGET_INVALID - Not a valid pet-battle target.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_TARGET_NOT_CAPTURABLE - Creature is not a valid pet-battle target.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_TARGET_OUT_OF_RANGE - Pet-battle target out of range.
- ERR_PLAYER_IS_NEUTRAL - Target has not selected a faction.
- GUILD_CHALLENGE_LABEL4 - Guild Scenario Challenge
- GUILD_CHALLENGE_LABEL5 - Guild Challenge Mode Dungeon Challenge
- LOOT_PASS_NEWBIE - You don't want the item at all.
- PET_BATTLE_PVP_DUEL - Pet-battle Duel
- PET_BATTLE_PVP_DUEL_REQUESTED - %s has challenged you to a pet-battle.
- PET_PUT_IN_CAGE_LABEL - Put This Pet In A Cage?
- POWER_TYPE_DARK_POWER - Sha Power
- POWER_TYPE_GOLD_POWER - Gold Power
- POWER_TYPE_WILLPOWER - Willpower
- RESET_CHALLENGE_MODE - Reset Challenge
- STARTUP_STRINGSENUM_MSG_GX_FAIL_API_VERSION - World of Warcraft requires the latest version of the DirectX Runtime to be installed. The latest DirectX runtime can be installed through Windows Update or downloaded directly from Microsoft. For more information please see http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...te-information
- STARTUP_STRINGSENUM_MSG_GX_FAIL_NO_DRIVER - World of Warcraft was unable to find a suitable graphics card, please check that your graphics driver is up to date and that you are not running in safe (VGA) mode. For more information please see http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...te-information
Only a few items added with this patch,we only kept the most interesting ones! To see the full list, check out WoWDB.
|90||Red||N/A||Bold Serpent's Eye|
|90||Red||N/A||Precise Serpent's Eye|
|90||Red||N/A||Brilliant Serpent's Eye|
|90||Red||N/A||Delicate Serpent's Eye|
|90||Red||N/A||Flashing Serpent's Eye|
|90||Blue||N/A||Rigid Serpent's Eye|
|90||Blue||N/A||Solid Serpent's Eye|
|90||Blue||N/A||Sparkling Serpent's Eye|
|90||Yellow||N/A||Quick Serpent's Eye|
|90||Yellow||N/A||Fractured Serpent's Eye|
|90||Yellow||N/A||Subtle Serpent's Eye|
|90||Yellow||N/A||Smooth Serpent's Eye|
|25||Warrior||N/A||Glyph of Incite|
|25||Paladin||N/A||Glyph of Mass Exorcism|
|90||Item Enhancement||N/A||Leg Armor 01 (Tanking)|
|90||Item Enhancement||N/A||Leg Armor 02 (Agility)|
|90||Item Enhancement||N/A||Leg Armor 03 (Strength)|
|Rare Quality Gear|
|450||Cloth||Spell DPS||Shoulders||Swampwalker Amice|
|450||Cloth||Spell DPS||Shoulders||Mistborne Mantle|
|450||Cloth||Spell DPS||Waist||Swampwalker Cord|
|450||Cloth||Spell DPS||Waist||Mistborne Cord|
|450||Cloth||Spell DPS||Feet||Swampwalker Treads|
|450||Cloth||Spell DPS||Feet||Mistborne Treads|
|450||Leather||Spell Spirit||Feet||Mistlurker Footguards|
|450||Leather||Physical DPS||Waist||Steppebeast Belt|
|450||Leather||Physical DPS||Feet||Steppebeast Boots|
|450||Leather||Spell DPS||Shoulders||Mistlurker Spaulders|
|450||Leather||Spell DPS||Waist||Mistlurker Belt|
|450||Melee||Waist||Osul Peak Links|
|450||Spell Spirit||Feet||Earthmover Sabatons|
|450||Physical DPS||Shoulders||Osul Peak Spaulders|
|450||Physical DPS||Feet||Osul Peak Sabatons|
|450||Spell DPS||Shoulders||Earthmover Spaulders|
|450||Spell DPS||Waist||Earthmover Waistguard|
|450||Plate||Melee||Shoulders||Temple Guardian Shoulders|
|450||Plate||Melee||Waist||Temple Guardian Girdle|
|450||Plate||Melee||Feet||Temple Guardian Warboots|
|450||Plate||Spell Spirit||Shoulders||Goldtalon Spaulders|
|450||Plate||Spell DPS||Waist||Goldtalon Clasp|
|450||Plate||Spell DPS||Feet||Goldtalon Greaves|
Spell changes are here and as usual keep in mind that:
- This is a beta, everything can change.
- Those changes are not official, they're the result of datamining. This is not a perfect process and there may be errors.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionDeath Knight (Forums)
- Death Strike - Now cannot be parried.
- Horn of Winter - Duration increased to 5 min, up from 2.
- Necrotic Strike - Now does 100% weapon damage, up from 50%.
- Blood Tap - Now generates 2 (was 1) Blood Charges, up to a maximum of 10 (was 6). Blood Tap consumes 5 Blood Charges, up from 3.
- Conversion - Runic Power generation is reduced by 50% while Conversion is active, up from 30%.
- Death Siphon - Now does 6,917 to 8,039 damage, up from 1,869.
- Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon - Increases your threat generation by 100% while your Dancing Rune Weapon is active, but reduces its damage dealt by 25%. No longer reduces the parry chance gained by 5%.
- Glyph of Mind Freeze - Now reduces the cooldown of your Mind Freeze ability by 2 sec instead of increasing interrupt duration.
- Glyph of Shifting Presences - You retain 80% of your Runic Power when switching Presences, up from 50%.
- Glyph of the Geist - Your Raise Dead spell summons a geist instead of a ghoul. Replaced Glyph of Blood Tap.
- Glyph of Horn of Winter - When used outside of combat, your Horn of Winter ability causes a brief, localized snow flurry. No longer increases duration.
- Cenarion Ward - Now heals for 6,174 [+ 57.0% of SP], up from 4,379 [+ 40.0% of SP].
- Force of Nature - Duration increased to 60 sec, up from 30.
- Frenzied Regeneration - Reworked: Instantly converts up to 60 Rage into health, at the rate of 1% health gained per 3 Rage consumed.
- Healing Touch - Now heals for 18,459 to 21,801 [+ 186.0% of SP], up from 12,961 to 15,307 [+ 130.6% of SP].
- Incarnation: Chosen of Elune - No longer doubles Solar and Lunar power generation. Instead increases all Arcane and Nature damage done while Eclipse is active by ?%.
- Lacerate - Now Lacerates the enemy target, dealing (28,025 + 38.6% of AP) damage, up from (14,013 + 19.3% of AP). Also, every 3 sec, the effect will deal (1,073 + 51.6% of AP) bleed damage, up from (268 + 12.9% of AP).
- Lifebloom - Now heals for (621[ + 5.7%of SP] * 10), up from (436[ + 4.0%of SP] * 10). Now heals for 8,150 [+ 75.2% of SP] on expiration, up from 3,814 [+ 52.8% of SP].
- Maul - New text, Use when you have more rage than you can spend.
- Rebirth - No longer requires a Maple Seed.
- Rejuvenation - Now heals for 4,234 [+ 39.2% of SP] and an additional 4,234 [+ 39.2% of SP] every 3 sec for 12 sec, up from 2,973 [+ 27.5% of SP] and an additional 2,973 [+ 27.5% of SP].
- Stampeding Roar - No longer has a Rage cost.
- Swiftmend - Now instantly heals 13,966 [+ 129.0% of SP], up from 9,806 [+ 90.6% of SP]. Now heals (13,966[ + 129.0%of SP] * 0.12) to three most injured allies within 8 yards of the initial target every 1 sec for 7 sec, up from (9,806[ + 90.6%of SP] * 0.12).
- Thrash - Now does (17.2% of AP + 1,760) to (17.2% of AP + 2,173) damage, down from (98.2% of AP + 3,518) to (34.4% of AP + 4,344). Mangle cooldown reset now only comes from Thrash's periodic damage.
- Tranquility - Now heals for 9,037 [+ 83.5% of SP], up from 6,345 [+ 58.6% of SP], plus an additional 1,542 [+ 14.2% of SP], up from 1,083 [+ 10.0% of SP], every 2 sec over 8 sec.
- Wild Mushroom: Bloom - Now heals for 6,073 to 7,348 [+ 62.0% of SP], up from 4,264 to 5,159 [+ 43.5% of SP].
- Cenarion Ward - Now heals 6,174 [+ 57.0% of SP], up from 4,379 [+ 40.0% of SP].
- Disentanglement - Shapeshifting now heals for up to 15% of maximum health. Healing is proportional to time elapsed since this effect was last triggered, reaching its maximum after 60 sec, up from 30 sec.
- Heart of the Wild - Now also allows Rejuvenation to be cast while shapeshifted for the Guardian Form bonus.
- Incarnation - Now Improved Moonkin Form gains ?% increased Arcane and Nature damage while Eclipse is active, instead of double Lunar and Solar Power generation.
- Nature's Focus - Now also increases your chance to hit with Moonfire and Wrath by 15%.
- Nourish - Now heals for 6,151 to 7,148 [+ 61.4% of SP], up from 4,319 to 5,019 [+ 43.1% of SP].
- Regrowth - Now heals for 9,813 to 10,955 [+ 95.8% of SP] and another 2,361[ + 7.3%of SP] over 6 sec, up from 2,070[ + 5.1%of SP].
- Wild Growth - Now heals for 6,930 [+ 9.2% of SP], up from 4,865 [+ 6.4% of SP].
- Wild Mushroom: Bloom - Now heals for 6,073 to 7,348 [+ 62.0% of SP]. up from 4,264 to 5,159 [+ 43.5% of SP].
- Savage Defense - Cooldown removed. Now increases chance to dodge by 40% for 6 sec, instead of reducing physical damage taken.
- Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration - Now causes your Frenzied Regeneration to cost 60 additional Rage initially.
- Flash of Light - Now heals for 13,203 to 14,813 [+ 123.9% of SP], up from 7,728 to 8,670 [+ 87.0% of SP].
- Seal of Command - No longer has a 1.5 sec cooldown.
- Seal of Insight - No longer has a 1.5 sec cooldown.
- Seal of Righteousness - No longer has a 1.5 sec cooldown.
- Seal of Truth - No longer has a 1.5 sec cooldown.
- Word of Glory - Now heals for (((4,106[ + 41.9%of SP] + 4,574[ + 41.9%of SP]) / 2) + 19.8% of AP), up from (((2,890[ + 29.4%of SP] + 3,219[ + 29.4%of SP]) / 2) + 19.8% of AP).
- Eternal Flame - Now heals for 1,548 [+ 13.7% of SP], up from 875 [+ 11.1% of SP].
- Holy Prism - Now does 11,171 to 13,654 [+ 109.8% of SP] Holy damage and radiate 8,374 to 10,235 [+ 82.3% of SP] healing to 5 nearby allies within 10 yards, up from 2,911 to 3,557 [+ 114.0% of SP] damage and 2,668 [+ 85.5% of SP] healing.
- Light's Hammer - Now does 2,513 to 3,071 [+ 24.7% of SP] damage, up from 818 to 1,000 [+ 32.1% of SP].
- Sacred Shield - Now absorbs (5,879 + 36.6% of SPH) damage, up from (4,111 + 36.6% of SPH). Now costs 18% base mana, up from 6%.
- Avenger's Shield - Now does 4,039 to 4,937 Holy damage, up from 3,108 to 3,799.
- Consecration - Now does 910 Holy damage, changed from (90[ + 2.7%of SP] * 10).
- Holy Wrath - Now costs 5% of base mana, down from 9.4%. Now does (((61% of SPH + 4,064) + (61% of SPH + 4,537)) / 2) Holy damage, up from (((61% of SPH + 5,806) + (61% of SPH + 6,481)) / 2).
- Shield of the Righteous - The amount you block is increased by 45% for the initial block and by 20% for any subsequent blocks for 6 sec.
- Beacon of Light - Your Holy Radiance will heal for 15% of the amount healed. Tooltip fix.
- Divine Light - Now heals for for 17,677 to 19,696 [+ 165.5% of SP], up from 12,412 to 13,829 [+ 116.2% of SP].
- Holy Insight - Increases your chance to hit with Holy Shock, Judgement, and Denounce by 15%.
- Holy Light - Now heals for 9,322 to 10,386 [+ 87.2% of SP], up from 6,580 to 7,331 [+ 61.2% of SP].
- Holy Radiance - Now heals for 3,776 to 4,615 [+ 37.2% of SP], up from 2,682 to 3,278 [+ 26.1% of SP].
- Holy Shock - Now heals for 6,261 to 6,782 [+ 57.8% of SP], up from 4,396 to 4,762 [+ 40.6% of SP].
- Light of Dawn - Now heals for 2,027 to 2,258 [+ 18.9% of SP], up from 847 to 944 [+ 13.3% of SP].
- Exorcism - Cooldown decreased to 15 sec, down from 20 sec.
- Hammer of the Righteous - Mana cost reduced to 3% of base mana, down from 12%.
- Seal of Justice - Movement speed debuff duration increased to 8 sec, up from 5.
- Glyph of Double Jeopardy - Judging a target increases the damage of your next Judgment by 20%, but only if used on a different second target. Tooltip fix.
- Glyph of Mass Exorcism New: Reduces the range of Exorcism to melee range, but causes damage to all enemies within ?? yards of the primary target.
- Stampede - Now has a 10 min cooldown, up from 30 sec.
- Binding Shot - Now has a 3 sec stun in PvP, down from 5 sec.
- Readiness - When activated, this ability immediately finishes the cooldown on all Hunter abilities with a base cooldown less than 6 minutes.
- Glyph of Deterrence - Now increases the damage reduction granted by Deterrence by 20%, instead of decreasing cooldown.
- Glyph of Aspects - New: Each time you activate a new Aspect, an animal companion representing that Aspect will follow you for 15 sec.
- Flamestrike - Now does 213 to 261 [+ 25.9% of SP] Fire damage, up from 178 to 218 [+ 21.6% of SP].
- Ice Lance - Now does 352 to 449 damage, down from 389 to 496.
- Frost Bomb - Duration decreased to 5 sec, down from 6 sec.
- Incanter's Ward - New passive added: Increases spell power by 8% and regenerates 1% mana every 2 sec. This effect is deactivated while Incanter's Ward is on cooldown.
- Temporal Shield - This spell is usable while stunned, frozen, incapacitated, feared or asleep.
- Brain Freeze - Now also grants the next Frostfire Bolt 25% additional damage.
- Fingers of Frost - Your successful Frostbolts and Frostfire Bolts have a 12% (was 15%) chance, your successful Frozen Orb hits have a 20% (was 35%) chance, and your successful Scorches have a 8% (was 10%) chance to grant you the Fingers of Frost effect.
- Frozen Orb - Now also grants the mage 1 charge of Fingers of Frost when it first reaches a target.
- Glyph of Fire Blast - Your Fire Blast and Inferno Blast spells now also spread Living Bomb, cause Frost Bomb to instantly explode, and cause Nether Tempest to instantly fire its secondary damage at all nearby targets.
- Glyph of Spellsteal - Spellsteal now also heals you for 3% of your maximum health when it successfully steals a spell, down from 10%.
- Blackout Kick - Additional damage now over 6 sec, down from 8 sec.
- Expel Harm - Now costs 6% of base mana, up from 2%. Now has a 10 yd range, up from melee range.
- Fortifying Brew - After Fortifying Brew ends, you will be healed for the amount abosrbed.
- Jab - Now costs 6% of base mana, up from .5%.
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger - Text removed: Allows use of abilities under jurisdiction of the White Tiger, such as offensive damage abilities.
- Charging Ox Wave - Now knockbacks everyone in a 40 yard range, up from 5.
- Dampen Harm New: You dampen the damage from the most harmful attacks done to you. The next 3 attacks that deal damage equal to 10% or more of your total health are reduced in half. 1 Chi, Instant cast, 30 sec cooldown.
- Healing Elixers New: Anytime you drink from a Brew or Tea, you gain 10% of your total health. This effect cannot occur once every 15 sec.
- Momentum - Everytime you Roll or Chi Torpedo, your movement speed is increased by 25% (was 30%) for 10 sec. Stacks up to 2 times.
- Breath of Fire - Now does 1,400 to 1,786 damage, down from 2,001 to 2,552.
- Brewmaster Training - No longer makes Tiger Palm cost no Chi.
- Clashing Ox Charge
New: You and the enemy target meet halfway, stunning the target for 2 sec. 40 yd range, Instant cast, 35 sec cooldown.
- Dizzying Haze - Deals a high amount of threat.
- Guard - Now has a 30 sec cooldown.
- Keg Smash - Now costs 40 Energy instead of 1 Chi. Generates 2 Chi.
- Purifying Brew - Now has a 6 sec cooldown, down from 45.
- Shuffle - No longer has a cooldown.
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox - Now also increases your total health by 30%.
- Cherry Mana Tea - Now each charge restores 2% of your maximum mana, down from 5%.
- Chi Wave - Now has a 8 sec cooldown, up from 6 sec.
- Demateralize New: When you are stunned, you phase out of existence temporary causing all melee attacks and spells to miss you for until cancelled. This effect has a 10 sec cooldown. Requires Serpent Stance
- Jasmine Force Tea - Now costs 9% of base mana, up from 3%.
- Soothing Mists - Now costs 2% of base mana.
- Stance of the Wise Serpent -
- Surging Mist - Now generates 1 Chi.
- Teachings of the Monastery - Surging Mist now lasts 30 sec, up from 12 sec.
- Thunder Focus Tea - Now has a 8 sec cooldown.
- Fire Blossom - Renamed to Spinning Fire Blossom.
- Muscle Memory - Reworked: Your Jab now generates an additional Chi.
- Summon White Tiger Statue - No longer has Tiger's Lust (On-Click Effect) - Increases the damage done by the ally and the Monk by 15% for 6 sec. Limit 2 charges per statue.
- Binding Heal healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 112.4% of Spell Power, up from 78.9%
- Flash Heal healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 164.2% of Spell Power,
- Power Word: Shield base absorb has been increased by 42%.
- Prayer of Mending healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from from 57.1% of Spell Power, up from 40.1%.
- Renew healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 25.9% of Spell Power, up from 18.2%
- Cascade base healing has been increased by 120%. Now scales from 261.3% of Spell Power, up from 234%.
- Divine Star base healing has been increased by 120%. Now scales from 65% of Spell Power, up from 58.5%.
- From Darkness, Comes Light now also procs from Spirit Shell
- Halo base healing has been increased 120%. Now scales from 391.1% of Spell Power, up from 351%.
- Circle of Healing healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 46.7% of Spell Power, up from 32.8%.
- Divine Hymn healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 54.1% of Spell Power, up from 77.1%.
- Greater Heal healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 219% of Spell Power, up from 153.8%.
- Heal healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 102.4% of Spell Power, up from 71.9%.
- Lightwell base healing has been increased by 42%.
- Prayer of Healing healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 67.1% of Spell Power, up from 47.1%
- Divine Fury (New) - Increases your chance to hit with Penance, Smite, and Holy Fire by 15%.
- Penance healing/damage has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 63.5% of Spell Power, up from 44.6%.
- Crimson Tempest - Damage amounts changed, see tooltip for detail.
- Seal Fate - Now only works when you critically strike with a single-target attack.
- Venomous Wounds - Now has a 75% chance to deal additional damage, up from 60%. Garrote will not trigger this effect if the enemy is also afflicted by your Rupture.
- Glyph of Disguise - When you Pick Pocket a humanoid enemy, you also copy their appearance for 5 min. Your disguise will unravel upon entering combat.
- Glyph of Cheap Shot - Reduces the Energy cost of your Cheap Shot by 50%. Replaced Glyph of Rupture.
- Glyph of Stealth - Reduces the cooldown of your Stealth ability by 4 sec. Replaced Glyph of Shadow Dance.
- Glyph of Shiv - Reduces the cooldown of your Shiv ability by 2 sec. Replaced Glyph of Slice and Dice.
- Chain Heal healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 49.8% of Spell Power, up from 35%.
- Healing Rain healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 14.1% of Spell Power, up from 9.9%.
- Healing Surge healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 113.5% of Spell Power, up from 79.7%.
- Healing Tide Totem healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 48.4% of Spell Power, up from 34%.
- Earthliving Weapon healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 8.3% of Spell Power, up from 5.8%.
- Greater Healing Wave healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 137.7% of Spell Power, up from 96.7%.
- Healing Wave healing has been increased by 42%. Now scales from 75.6% of Spell Power, up from 53.1%.
- Riptide healing has been increased by 42%. Direct healing now scales from 33.9% of Spell Power, up from 23.8%. HoT now scales from 16% of Spell Power, up from 11.3%.
- Spiritual Insight now also increases your chance to hit with Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, and Flame Shock by 15%.
- Glyph of Chaining now increases the jump distance of your Chain Heal by 50% instead of doubling it.
- Corruption now replaces Malady.
- Fel Flame now increases the duration of Corruption by 6 sec.
- Shadow Bolt damage has been increased by 40%. Now scales from 175% of Spell Power, up from 125%.
- Soul Fire damage has been increased by 40%. Now scales from 175% of Spell Power, up from 125%.
- Twilight Ward base absorb has been increased by 200%. Scaling unchanged.
- Burning Rush now drains 3% of your maximum health per second, down from 5%.
- Mannoroth's Fury now increase the radius of all AoE spells instead of just non-talent ones.
- Aftermath no longer causes Conflagrate to daze the target for 5 sec.
- Chaotic Energy no longer increases the damage of Soul Fire.
- Conflagrate now dazes the target for 5 sec.
- Havoc now lasts 6 sec.
- (Designer Notes) - Demonology's DPS rotation is being adjusted. In the end it will do just as much as Affliction/Destro. Don't panic.
- Shadowflame is now Breath of Gul'dan - Targets in a 10 yard cone in front of the caster take 1,015 to 1,122 Shadow damage and are afflicted by Shadowflame. (Shadowflame - Reduces movement speed by 30% and deals 1,284 [+ 20.0% of SP] Shadowflame damage over 6 sec. Generates 10 Demonic Fury every time it deals damage.)
- Hand of Gul'dan now lands after 1.5 sec, down from 2.5 sec. Now applies Shadowflame to all enemies within 6 yards instead of Guldan's Grasp.
- Metamorphosis now disables the use of damage over time spells.
- Molten Core (Passive) - When your Shadow Bolt and Demonic Slash abilities are used on a target afflicted with Shadowflame, you have a 30% chance to trigger Molten Core. (Molten Core - Reduces the cast time of your Soul Fire ability by 50%.)
- Nightfall no longer affects Drain Life.
- Glyph of Demon Hunting now reduces damage taken by 10%. Up from 5%.
- Glyph of Lash of Pain replaced with Glyph of Doom - Teaches you the ability Doom. (Doom - Inflicts impending doom upon the target, causing ((1,068 + Spell Power) * 4) Shadow damage over 60 sec. Replaces Corruption.)
- Glyph of Shadowflame now increases your Shadowflame's slow by 30%, but Hand of Gul'dan and Breath of Gul'dan no longer have charges.
- Berserker Stance now increases damage done by Whirlwind and Cleave by 30%, up from 20%.
- Disarm now disarm the enemy weapons and shield instead of just the main hand weapon.
- Dragon Roar now deals 180 damage, down from 200 damage. Dragon Roar is always a critical strike.
- Shield Block now blocks every melee attack for 6 secs instead of just the next melee attack. These blocks can be critical blocks.
- Ultimatum (New) - Your Devastate has a 30% chance to make your next Heroic Strike or Cleave cost no Rage.