Ancient Mogu Crypt Scenario Preview
Important - As usual, this is WORK IN PROGRESS. The screenshots and video do not reflect the final version of the scenario.
Encounter Journal Update
The latest beta patch also brought us two new encounters, Elegon in Mogu'shan Vaults and Wing Leader Ner'onok in Siege of Niuzao Temple.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionElegon
Celestial dragon encounter. [PH]
Energy Vortex - When active, the Energy Vortex transforms any player or creature who stands in it, granting a small taste of the Titan's true power.
- Touch of the Titans - Contact with the Energy Vortex transforms the target into celestial form, increasing all damage done by 50% and healing done by 50%.
- Overcharged - The Energy Vortex periodically causes the players to take 5% additional damage. This effect stacks.
- Celestial Breath - Elegon's dragon breath inflicts 50000 Arcane damage to players within a X yard long 60 degree cone.
- Materialize Protector - Elegon summons a Celestial Protector to attack the players. Only used when above 50% health.
- Celestial Protector
- Phasing PH - The Celestial Protector is in a state of flux, held together by the Energy Vortex. The Celestial Protector takes 90% less damage when outside of the Energy Vortex with over 25% health. PH
- Arcing Energy - The Celestial Protector inflicts 33250 Arcane damage to two random players and applies Closed Circuit to each target.
- Closed Circuit - After being hit by the Arcing Energy, healing taken is reduced by 50% for 20 sec.
- Stability Flux - Upon reaching 25% health, the Celestial Protector begins to pulse energy, periodically inflicting ? Arcane damage to the entire raid.
- Total Annihilation - When near death, the Celestial Protector explodes, inflicting 73125 Arcane damage to the entire raid.
- Celestial Protector
- Radiating Energies - Elegon becomes dangerously unstable, periodically inflicting 50000 Arcane damage to all players not in the Energy Vortex. Only used when under 50% health.
- Draw Power - Elegon attempts to restart the Engine of Nalak'sha by constructing six Energy Charges from his own body, permanently increasing all damage taken by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Empyreal Focus
- Energy Conduit - The Empyreal Focus vents excess energy, dealing 142500 arcane damage to all players touching the energy conduit every 0.5.
- Overloaded - Upon reaching zero health, the Empyreal Focus deactivates and vents excess energy back to Elegon, increasing damage inflicted by 20% and casting speed by 20%. This effect stacks.
- Unstable Energy - Elegon periodically inflicts 7500 Arcane damage to the entire raid.
- Energy Cascade - Elegon fires a ball of Titan plasma at a random player, inflicting 42750 Arcane damage on impact and creating a Cosmic Spark.
- Cosmic Spark
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionWing Leader Ner'onok
Ner'onok fights players using Caustic Pitch and Quick-Dry Resin. Twice during the fight he will lift off and fly to the other end of the bridge where he alternates between channeling Blowing Winds and Gusting Winds until interrupted.
- Caustic Pitch - Throws a glob of pitch at an random location. Enemies touching the pitch suffer 20000 Nature damage every sec and have their movement speed reduced by 50%.
- Quick-Dry Resin - Sprays a target with heated resin. As the resin hardens it inflicts 5000 Fire damage every 1 sec. If this process completes the target becomes encased in resin and cannot move or act for 6 sec. Performing actions counteracts this effect and if the target breaks free they become Invigorated, increasing casting and movement speeds by 15% for 30 sec.
- Blowing Winds - Ner'onok beats his wings, creating wind that slowly pushes enemies away from him.
- Gusting Winds - Ner'onok beats his wings fiercely, creating a powerful gale that pushes enemies away from him at high speed.
Fan Art Update
Breathing2004 has had fan art added to the Blizzard art galleries many times in the past, and has some pieces here with a unique style.
Curse Weekly Roundup
Pico is back again with the latest news on Pocket Edition Minecraft, WoW, Guild Wars 2, Diablo III, Halo 4 and Ubisoft's Ghost Recon Future Soldier.