Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionOnce a grunt in service of the former warchief, Thrall, General Nazgrim rose quickly through the ranks after overwhelming victories in Grizzly Hills and the sunken city of Vashj'ir. Fiercely loyal to the Horde and bound by a rigorous code of honor and duty, Nazgrim will hold the line for his warchief until his dying breath.
- Sundering Blow - A powerful strike inflicts 660,000 Physical damage and sunders the target's armor, reducing armor by 10% for 30 sec. Generates 5 Rage plus 5 additional Rage per stack of Sundering Blow on the target.
- Bonecracker - Fling a heavy mace at a player to crack their bones, reducing maximum health by 10% and causing the player to bleed for 75,000 Physical damage every 1 sec for 30 sec.
- Execute - Executes a player for 3,000,000 Physical damage. This attack pierces immunities and cannot be dodged, blocked, or parried.
- Stances - General Nazgrim will take on various stances during the battle.
- Battle Stance - A balanced stance that generates 1 Rage every 1 sec.
- Berserker Stance - A wild stance that increases damage dealt by 25%, damage taken by 25%, and Rage generated by 100%.
- Defensive Stance - A defensive stance that reduces damage taken by 10% and grants 3 Rage when struck. Rage gain cannot occur more than once every one second. Attacks by players affected by Sundering Blow do not cause Nazgrim to generate Rage.
- Rage - Several of General Nazgrim's abilities require Rage to use. General Nazgrim will gain Rage from various abilities used during the battle.
General Nazgrim prefers to use the ability with the highest Rage cost.
- Heroic Shockwave - Leaps at a player, inflicts 400,000 Physical damage within 10 yards of the impact location and causing three Aftershocks.
Costs 30 Rage.
- Aftershock - The ground cracks between General Nazgrim's impact location and the location a player target. After several seconds, the cracks will erupt, inflicting 400,000 Fire damage to players within the Aftershock and granting General Nazgrim 3 Rage for each player struck.
- Kor'kron Banner - Places a banner that causes allies' attacks to generate 3 Rage for General Nazgrim. Costs 50 Rage.
- War Song - Unleash a hellish scream, inflicting 65% of maximum health as Physical damage to all players. Costs 70 Rage.
- Ravager - Throw a whirling blade that will last for the duration of the battle. The Ravager inflicts 400,000 Physical damage to enemies within 6 yards every 1 sec, granting General Nazgrim 5 Rage for each enemy struck. Costs 100 Rage.
- Cooling Off - After using an ability that costs Rage, General Nazgrim must cool off for 15 sec. During this time, General Nazgrim cannot use abilities that cost Rage.
- Heroic Shockwave - Leaps at a player, inflicts 400,000 Physical damage within 10 yards of the impact location and causing three Aftershocks. Costs 30 Rage.
- Kor'kron Forces - General Nazgrim will call for the aid of his forces during the battle.
At 10% health, General Nazgrim will call in an additional wave of forces.
- Orgrimmar Faithful - General Nazgrim begins the battle with a contingent of loyalist Orgrimmar grunts.
- Kor'kron Ironblade - Kor'kron Ironblades wield a fierce two-handed blade.
- Kor'kron Arcweaver - Kor'kron Arcweavers have mastered the arcane arts.
- Arcane Shock - Shock a target, inflicting 300,000 Arcane damage and increasing Arcane damage dealt by the caster by 25% for 10 sec. Stacks up to 99 times.
- Magistrike - Calls down a burst of Arcane energy, inflicting 300,000 Arcane damage instantly and 50,000 Arcane damage every 1 sec. for 20 sec to enemies within 8 yards.
- Unstable Blink - Teleport 1-2 times in a random direction.
- Kor'kron Assassin - Kor'kron Assassins strike from the shadows at the enemy's weakest targets.
- Kor'kron Warshaman - Kor'kron Warshaman specialize in aiding their allies.
- Earth Shield - Protects the target with an earthen shield that heals the shielded target for 5% of maximum health when damage is taken.
- Empowered Chain Heal - Heals an ally for 10% of their maximum health and jumps to a nearby ally, increasing healing by 50% per jump. Affects 5 total targets.
- Healing Tide Totem - Summons a totem that heals allies within 8 yards for 10% of their maximum health every 3 sec.
- Kor'kron Sniper -
|528||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Protector|
|528||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Vanquisher|
|528||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Conqueror|
|528||Trinket||Trinket||Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia|
|528||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Feet||Sandals of Two Little Bees|
|528||Cloth||Spell DPS||Shoulders||Spaulders of Kor'kron Fealty|
|528||Leather||Spell Spirit||Chest||Robes of the Warrior's Fall|
|528||Leather||Physical DPS||Shoulders||Shoulderguards of the Righteous Stand|
|528||Spell Spirit||Head||Crown of Tragic Truth|
|528||Physical DPS||Feet||Ravager's Pathwalkers|
|528||Shield||Melee||Off Hand||Bulwark of the Fallen General|
|528||Two-handed Mace||Melee||Two Hand||Gar'tok, Strength of the Faithful|
|528||One-handed Sword||Spell DPS||One Hand||Arcweaver Spell Sword|
|528||Dagger||Physical DPS||One Hand||Nazgrim's Gutripper|
|540||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Vanquisher|
|540||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Conqueror|
|540||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Protector|
|540||Trinket||Trinket||Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia|
|540||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Feet||Sandals of Two Little Bees|
|540||Cloth||Spell DPS||Shoulders||Spaulders of Kor'kron Fealty|
|540||Leather||Spell Spirit||Chest||Robes of the Warrior's Fall|
|540||Leather||Physical DPS||Shoulders||Shoulderguards of the Righteous Stand|
|540||Spell Spirit||Head||Crown of Tragic Truth|
|540||Physical DPS||Feet||Ravager's Pathwalkers|
|540||Shield||Melee||Off Hand||Bulwark of the Fallen General|
|540||Two-handed Mace||Melee||Two Hand||Gar'tok, Strength of the Faithful|
|540||One-handed Sword||Spell DPS||One Hand||Arcweaver Spell Sword|
|540||Dagger||Physical DPS||One Hand||Nazgrim's Gutripper|
|553||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Vanquisher|
|553||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Conqueror|
|553||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Protector|
|553||Trinket||Trinket||Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia|
|553||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Feet||Sandals of Two Little Bees|
|553||Cloth||Spell DPS||Shoulders||Spaulders of Kor'kron Fealty|
|553||Leather||Spell Spirit||Chest||Robes of the Warrior's Fall|
|553||Leather||Physical DPS||Shoulders||Shoulderguards of the Righteous Stand|
|553||Spell Spirit||Head||Crown of Tragic Truth|
|553||Physical DPS||Feet||Ravager's Pathwalkers|
|553||Shield||Melee||Off Hand||Bulwark of the Fallen General|
|553||Two-handed Mace||Melee||Two Hand||Gar'tok, Strength of the Faithful|
|553||One-handed Sword||Spell DPS||One Hand||Arcweaver Spell Sword|
|553||Dagger||Physical DPS||One Hand||Nazgrim's Gutripper|
|566||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Vanquisher|
|566||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Conqueror|
|566||Junk||Gauntlets of the Cursed Protector|
|566||Trinket||Trinket||Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia|
|566||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Feet||Sandals of Two Little Bees|
|566||Cloth||Spell DPS||Shoulders||Spaulders of Kor'kron Fealty|
|566||Leather||Spell Spirit||Chest||Robes of the Warrior's Fall|
|566||Leather||Physical DPS||Shoulders||Shoulderguards of the Righteous Stand|
|566||Spell Spirit||Head||Crown of Tragic Truth|
|566||Physical DPS||Feet||Ravager's Pathwalkers|
|566||Shield||Melee||Off Hand||Bulwark of the Fallen General|
|566||Two-handed Mace||Melee||Two Hand||Gar'tok, Strength of the Faithful|
|566||One-handed Sword||Spell DPS||One Hand||Arcweaver Spell Sword|
|566||Dagger||Physical DPS||One Hand||Nazgrim's Gutripper|