Mists of Pandaria - Beta Build 15668
Another week and another patch! Today's patch is mostly small changes that were previously announced, including realm first profession achievements, increased rage generation for warriors and a new level 90 talent for Druids: Nature's Vigil!
Monk Tier 14
As always, this is our first draft preview. We will update with a more complete preview and video when possible.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionFeats of Strength
- Realm First! Zen Master Alchemist New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in alchemy.
- Realm First! Zen Master Angler New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in fishing.
- Realm First! Zen Master Archaeologist New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in archaeology.
- Realm First! Zen Master Blacksmith New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in blacksmithing.
- Realm First! Zen Master Cook New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in cooking.
- Realm First! Zen Master Enchanter New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in enchanting.
- Realm First! Zen Master Engineer New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in engineering.
- Realm First! Zen Master Herbalist New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in herbalism.
- Realm First! Zen Master Jewelcrafter New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in jewelcrafting.
- Realm First! Zen Master Leatherworker New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in leatherworking.
- Realm First! Zen Master Medic New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in first aid.
- Realm First! Zen Master Miner New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in mining.
- Realm First! Zen Master Scribe New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in inscription.
- Realm First! Zen Master Skinner New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in skinning.
- Realm First! Zen Master Tailor New: First person on the realm to achieve 600 skill in tailoring.
- Heart of the Mantid Swarm (NYI) New: Discover each of the Mantid lore objects in Pandaria.
- What is Worth Fighting For (NYI) New: Discover each of the Monk lore objects in Pandaria.
Temple of Kotmogu
- Temple of Kotmogu Veteran New: Complete 100 victories in Temple of Kotmogu.
- Show Me Your Moves! - Defeat the Will of the Emperor in Mogu'shan Vaults on Normal or Heroic difficulty after all members of the raid execute an Unbalancing Strike within a single Unbalanced phase.
- Silvershard Mines Veteran New: Complete 100 victories in Silvershard Mines.
- Raise 75 pets to level 25. - Now rewards Singing Cricket.
- Scenaterday New: Complete every scenario on a Saturday.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionRacials
- Aberration now Reduces Shadow and Nature damage taken by 1% instead of increasing your Shadow and Nature resist.
- Aquatic Form now makes you immune to movement impairing effects, instead of movement slowing effects.
- Bear Form now makes you immune to movement impairing effects, instead of movement slowing effects.
- Cat Form now makes you immune to movement impairing effects, instead of movement slowing effects.
- Treant Form now makes you immune to movement impairing effects, instead of movement slowing effects.
- Swift Flight Form now makes you immune to movement impairing effects, instead of movement slowing effects.
- Travel Form now makes you immune to movement impairing effects, instead of movement slowing effects.
- Swipe (Cat) now has a 8 yards range instead of a melee range.
- Thrash no longer causes the Weakened Blow effects
- Dream of Cenarius now increases next damaging spell by 70% instead of 30%. Still increases next melee ability by 30%.
- Heart of the Wild now also increases Agility and Intellect by 6%.
- Nature's Vigil (New) - Increases all damage and healing done by 30% for 30 sec. While active, all healing spells also damage a nearby enemy target for 50% of the healing done, and all damage spells and abilities also heal a nearby friendly target for 50% of the damage done. 3 min cooldown. Instant.
- Wild Mushroom: Bloom now has a 12 yards radius, up from 6 yards.
- Glyph of the Treant - Teaches you the ability Treant Form. Shapeshift into Treant Form. The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of movement impairing effects.
- Aspect of the Beast - Now is a baseline skill.
- Fetch - Retrieves the loot from a nearby corpse.
- Revive Pet now returns the pet to life with 100% of its health, up from 15%.
Pet - Exotic Rhino
- Stampede - Now causes the enemy to take 4% increased physical damage, rather than 30% increased damage from bleeds.
Pet - Boar
- Gore - Now causes the enemy to take 4% increased physical damage, rather than 30% increased damage from bleeds.
Pet - Hyena
- Tendon Rip - Now causes the enemy to take 4% increased physical damage, rather than 30% increased damage from bleeds.
- Disable now reduces movement speed by 50% instead of 25% stackable 2 times. The duration of disable will be refreshed if the target remains within 10 yards of the Monk. Using disable on a target already snared will cause them to be rooted for 8 sec instead.
- Fortifying Brew now also increases your Stagger amount by an additional 20% in Brewmaster spec.
- Path of Blossoms now costs 30 Energy, down from 60 energy. Now lasts for 10 secs, up from 6 secs.
- Resuscitate now costs 67% of base mana, up from 4%. Cast time is no longer reduced if target is within melee range.
- Spear Hand Strike now has a 25 sec cooldown, down from 30 sec. No longer requires a stance.
- Tiger Palm no longer deals additional damage to targets above 50% health. Also grants you Tiger Power, causing your attacks to ignore 5% of enemies armor for 15 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Celerity now icnreases the number of charges by 1.
- Charging Ox Wave no longer costs 1 Chi and no longer knock backs.
- Chi Wave no longer requires Serpent Stance.
- Rushing Jade Wind now causes you to move at 100% speed while using Spinning Crane Kick, down from 200%.
- Brewing: Mana Tea can now stack up to 20 times, down from 50 times.
- Enveloping Mist Is now a Mistweaver Spec spell. Now costs 3 Chi instead of 3 Energy. Now has a 2 sec cast time, up from 1.5 sec cast time. If cast while channeling Soothing Mists, Enveloping Mist will be instant cast.
- Renewing Mist - Maximum 10 targets can have your Renewing Mists at any one time.
- Revival now scales from 200% of Spell Power, down from 310%.
- Teachings of the Monastery Surging Mist effect no longer procs from Expel Harm. No also reduces Mana Cost of Surging Mist. Now affects Spinning Crane Kick instead of Expel Harm - While channeling Spinning Crane Kick, you also heal nearby allies for (3,712 + 38.1% of SP) every 1 sec for 3 sec.
- Thunder Focus Tea now lasts for 30 secs.
- Afterlife Healing Sphere effect changed - Forms a healing sphere. If you walk through it, you are healed for 15% of your total health. Lasts for 30 sec.
- Brewing: Tigereye Brew is now a Windwalker spec spell. Can now stack up to 10 times, down from 50 times. Tigereye Brew - Increases damage done by 2% per stack of Tigereye Brew active, consuming your Tigereye Brew stacks.
- Fists of Fury now has a 25 sec cooldown, down from 45 sec.
- Rising Sun Kick now applies Mortal Wounds to the target. Grievously wounds the target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received for 10 sec.
- Brewmaster Training now causes your Fortifying Brew to increases your Stagger amount by 20% while active.
- Elusive Brew now increases chances to dodge by 10% for 8 sec instead of 50% for 10 sec.
- Glyph of Rising Tiger Kick New: Your Rising Sun Kick's visual is altered to the color of the White Tiger.
- Glyph of Spirit Roll New: You can cast Roll while dead as a spirit.
- Glyph of Retreat New: When you Roll or Chi Torpedo, all threat is temporarly reduced for 10 sec.
- Glyph of Stoneskin New: When you use Fortifying Brew, all bleed damage taken is reduced by 20% while active.
- Glyph of Fortifying Brew New: Your Fortifying Brew reduces damage taken by an additional 5%, but increases your health by 10% rather than 20%.
- Glyph of Life Cocoon New: Life Cocoon can now be cast while stunned.
- Glyph of Enduring Healing Sphere has been reworked - Increases the duration of your Healing Sphere's by 3 minutes.
- Glyph of Contemplation - Allows you a moment of peace as you kneel in quiet contemplation to ponder the nature of the Light.
- Glyph of Word of Glory now increaes your damage by 3% per Holy Power spent instead of a flat 10%.
- Smite now costs 3% of Base Mana, down from 4% of Base Mana.
- Divine Insight now affects Penance instead of Spirit Shell in Discipline spec. Shadow spec effect has been reworked - Periodic damage from your Mind Flay increases the damage of your next Mind Blast by 10%, stacking up to 10 times.
- Devouring Plague base damage has been reduced by 66%. Now lasts 6 secs, up from 2 secs. Duration no longer increased based on the number of Shadow Orbs consumed.
- Mind Surge (NNF) now has a 15% chance to proc, up from 10%.
- Psychic Horror now causes the target to drop their weapons and shield instead of main hand and ranged weapons.
- Shadowy Apparitions no longer generates Shadow Orbs.
- Grace now affects Greater Heal and Heal, no longer affects Spirit Shell.
- Rapture now also removes the cooldown on Power Word: Shield.
- Spirit Shell has been reworked - For the next 15 sec, your Heal, Flash Heal, Greater Heal, and Prayer of Healing no longer heal but instead create absorption shields that last 15 sec. Instant. 60 sec cooldown.
- Strength of Soul (New) - When you heal a target with your Heal, Greater Heal or Flash Heal spell, the duration of the Weakened Soul debuff on the target is reduced by 2 sec.
- Glyph of Holy Nova - Teaches you the ability Holy Nova. Causes an explosion of holy light around the caster, causing (332 + 14.3% of SP) Holy damage to all enemy targets within 10 yards and healing up to 5 targets within 10 yards for (2,564 + 24.7% of SP). Healing is divided among the number of targets healed. These effects cause no threat.
- Glyph of Mind Flay has been slightly reworked - each time Mind Flay deals damage you will be granted 15% increased movement speed for 3 sec, stacking up to 3 times.
- Evasion no longer reduces the chance that ranged attacks will hit you.
- Garrote no longer requires you to be behind the target.
- Hemorrhage now deals 140% weapon damage, up from 100%. Now deals 203% weapon damage if a dagger is equipped, up from 145%. Now deals an additional 50% bleeding damage, down from 100%.
- Glyph of Detection - Teaches you the ability Detection. Focus intently on trying to detect something.
- Drain Life now increases healing by 150% under Soulburn, down from 300%.
- Harvest Life now increases healing by 133% under Soulburn, down from 200%.
- Kil'jaeden's Cunning now lasts 6 sec, down from 10 sec.
- Sacrificial Pact now shields for 200% of the sacrificed health, down from 300%.
- Chaos Bolt damage has been increased by 25%. Now scales from 235% of Spell Power, up from 187.5%.
- Chaos Bolt, Ember Tap, Fire and Brimstone,
- Shadowburn now benefit twice more from Mastery: Emberstorm.
- Metamorphosis - Designer Notes: Yes, Demonology is mega OP. Will fix.
- Metamorphosis: Chaos Wave (New) - While using Metamorphosis, your Hand of Gul'dan spell transforms into Chaos Wave. Hurls a fragment of chaos to strike the target and all enemies within 6 yards for (1,869 + 175.0% of SP) Chaos damage. 200 Demonic Fury. 40 yd range. Instant.
Metamorphosis: Demonic Slash now causes (1,370 + 90% of Spell Power) Shadow damage.
- Metamorphosis: Doom While using Metamorphosis, your Corruption spell transforms into Doom. Inflicts impending doom upon the target, causing ((1,602 + Spell Power) * 4) Shadow damage over 60 sec. 60 Demonic Fury. 40 yd range. Instant
- Soul Fire now costs 15% of base mana, up from 8% of base mana. Damage has been reduced by 7%. Now scales from 140% of Spell Power, down from 150% of Spell Power.
- Soulburn now seems to have a 60 sec cooldown only for Soulburn: Summon Demon.
- Spell Reflection - Cooldown reduced to 25 sec, down from 30.
- Mass Spell Reflection - Reworded. 60 sec cooldown added.
- Piercing Howl - Range reduced to 10 yards, down from 20.
Warrior - Fury
- Whirlwind Off-Hand - Fury warriors use both weapons when attacking.
- Last Stand - Reworked: Increases current and maximum health by 30% for 20 sec.
- Shield Slam - Now generates 20 rage, up from 10.
- Sword and Board - Now generates 10 rage, up from 5.
- Unwavering Sentinel - Additional effect added: You gain 1 Rage every 3 seconds while in combat.
- Glyph of Spell Reflection - No longer reduces the cooldown on Mass Spell Reflection.
- Glyph of Victory Rush - Reworded to work with the healing of Impending Victory following a kill, rather than just Impending Victory.
Professions - Cooking
- Ginseng Chicken Soup New: 2 sec cast. Reagents: Wildfowl Drumstick
- Pearl Milk Tea New: 2 sec cast. Reagents: Pandaren Peach
- Perfectly Cooked Instant Noodles New: 2 sec cast. Reagents: Rice
- Rice Pudding New: 2 sec cast. Reagents: Wildfowl Drumstick
- Roasted Barley Tea New: 2 sec cast. Reagents: Pandaren Peach
- Soft-Boiled Egg New: 2 sec cast. Reagents: Farm Egg
- Student of Pandaren Cooking New: Allows a player to learn everyday Pandaren cooking. Instant.
Professions - Cooking - Master of the Grill
Nothing interesting this time around, just a blue wepaon and some cooking recipes.
|419||Polearm||Physical DPS||Two Hand||Pandaren Fishing Spear|
|86||Cooking||N/A||Recipe: Banquet of the Grill|
|80||Bandage||N/A||Battle Pet Bandage|
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- A combat log for pet battles has been added.
- ASSIGN_LOOT - Assign Loot
- BATTLE_PET_LEVEL_UP - %s has reached |cffFF4E00|Hlevelup:%d:LEVEL_UP_TYPE_BATTLE_PET:%s|h[Level %d]|h|r!
- BATTLE_PET_LEVEL_UP_ICON - |T%s:0|t%s has reached |cffFF4E00|Hlevelup:%d:LEVEL_UP_TYPE_BATTLE_PET:%s|h[Level %d]|h|r!
- BATTLE_PET_SLOT_DRAG_HERE - Drag a pet icon here to get it ready for battle!
- BATTLE_PET_YOUR - Your Battle Pet
- CATCH_PET - Catch Pet
- CATCH_PET_DESCRIPTION - Attempt to catch a pet that is below 35% health.
- CONFIRM_EXIT_WITH_UNSPENT_TALENT_POINTS - You have unspent talent points. Are you sure you wish to close this window?
- CONFIRM_UNLEARN_AND_SWITCH_TALENT - In order to learn %s, you need to remove %s. Are you sure you want to do this? %sCost: %d %s|r
- CORE_ABILITIES_HELP_1 - This page gives you information on your most important abilities. You should definitely have these abilities on your action bar.
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_SIEGEOFNIUZAOTEMPLE0 - Forward Assault Camp
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_SIEGEOFNIUZAOTEMPLE1 - Hollowed Out Tree
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_SIEGEOFNIUZAOTEMPLE2 - Upper Tree Ring
- MASTER_LOOTER_GIVE_TO - Give to %s
- PET_BATTLE_COMBAT_LOG_DEATH - %s %s died.
- PET_BATTLE_COMBAT_LOG_PET_SWITCHED - %s is now %s active pet.
- PET_BATTLE_CURRENT_HEALTH_FORMAT_VERBOSE - Health: %d/%d
- PET_BATTLE_FORFEIT - Forfeit
- PET_BATTLE_FORFEIT_DESCRIPTION - Forfeit the match. Your opponent will be deemed the winner.
- PET_JOURNAL_HELP_1 - Drag the pet icon to a battle slot. Click on the name to get more information. Right-click for more options.
- PET_JOURNAL_HELP_2 - Collect more pets! You can find pets to battle and capture all over Azeroth by Tracking Pets in your minimap. The pet card also shows how to obtain a pet.
- PET_JOURNAL_HELP_3 - Learn Pet Battle Training in any major city. Drag pet icons to these slots to build your team. As your pet levels they will gain more abilities.
- PET_JOURNAL_HELP_4 - When you have unlocked all battle slots, you can battle other players.
- PROFESSIONS_HELP_1 - You can find trainers for professions in a major city. A gathering profession is recommended for new players
- PROFESSIONS_HELP_2 - You can find trainers for professions in a major city. First Aid is recommended for new players.
- REQUEST_ROLL - Request Roll
- SPEC_FRAME_HELP_1 - These are the specializations for your class.
- SPEC_FRAME_HELP_2 - The specialization you learn affects what base abilities you get.
- SPEC_FRAME_HELP_3 - Clicking \"LEARN\" will finalize your choice. |cFFFF0000You can always unlearn at your class trainer.|r
- SPELLBOOK_HELP_1 - Drag spells to your action bar from here. Your active spells are sorted before passive spells.
- SPELLBOOK_HELP_2 - These tabs display your current spells.
- SPELLBOOK_HELP_3 - These tabs display all the spells you would get if you choose a different specialization. Some spells will be available in multiple specializations.
- SWITCH_PET - Switch Pet
- SWITCH_PET_DESCRIPTION - Choose another pet to enter the battle.
- TALENT - Talent
- TALENT_FRAME_HELP_1 - You can only choose one talent per row.
- TALENT_FRAME_HELP_3 - Clicking \"LEARN\" will finalize your choice. |cFFFF0000You can always unlearn at your class trainer.|r
- TALENT_PASSIVE - Passive Talent
- TALENT_SPEC_CHANGE_AT_CLASS_TRAINER - You can change your specialization at your class trainer
- TOOLTIP_WILDBATTLEPET_CLASS - Battle Pet - %s
- WHAT_HAS_CHANGED - What has changed?
- WHC_WARRIOR_1 - Many old talents have become specialization spells.
- WHC_WARRIOR_2 - Warrior abilities no longer require specific stances. You can use any ability in any stance.
- WHC_WARRIOR_3 - Rage is generated by Mortal Strike (id 12294), Bloodthirst (id 23881) or Shield Slam (id 23922). Only use Heroic Strike (id 78) when you have more Rage than you can spend.
- WHC_WARRIOR_4 - Rend (icon ability_gouge) is now called Deep Wounds (id 115768). It is automatically applied so it won't appear in your spell book.