Mists of Pandaria Beta - Build 15689
Two patches in a week is not enough, so how about a third? If you are tired of taking part in PvP on certain maps, it looks like there is now a solution for you! ERR_PVP_BLACKLIST_CAP indicates that players will be able to blacklist maps when queuing for some type of PvP.
Black Market Auction House
The Black Market Auction House allows players to bid on special items that are not normally sold by NPCs. For example, Mei Francis normally sells mounts in Dalaran, but in this case she is auctioning Ashes of Al'ar!
The items for auction vary by server, as other servers are able to bid on Reins of the Blazing Drake, Swift White Hawkstrider, or Riding Turtle.
Armored Druid Bear Forms
Incarnation brings us yet another set of armored druid forms!
For the full list of new items, check out WoWDB!
|1||Junk||N/A||Bag of Helpful Things|
|1||Junk||N/A||Nat's Fishing Chair|
|500||Other||N/A||Sigil of Power|
|500||Other||N/A||Sigil of Wisdom|
|513||Other||N/A||Chimera of Fear|
|513||Other||N/A||Breath of the Black Prince|
|80||Cooking||N/A||Grand Master Cookbook|
|90||Item Enhancement||N/A||Living Steel Weapon Chain|
|90||Item Enhancement||N/A||Ghost Iron Shield Spike|
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionPet Battles
- Time To Open a Pet Store now rewards the title Zookeeper, rather than Tamer.
- Legend of the Brewfathers New: Discover the each of the three Brewfather Shrines in Pandaria.
- Sorry, Were You Looking for This? New: Successfully activate the Ancient Mogu Artifact during the Gara'jal the Spiritbinder encounter in Mogu'shan Vaults on Normal or Heroic difficulty.
Temple of Kotmogu
- Victory is Mine! has been renamed to "What is Best in Life?"
- A Brewing Storm New: Defeat Borokhula the Destroyer in A Brewing Storm.
- Beat the Heat New: Defeat Little Liuyang without taking damage from a Flame Wall in the Arena of Annihilation scenario.
- Big Beach Brew Bash New: Defeat Captain Ook in the Big Beach Brew Bash.
- Burgled Brew New: Defeat Vengeful Hui in the Burgled Brew scenario.
- Don't Shake the Keg New: Defeat Borokhula the Destroyer in A Brewing Storm without getting hit by his Swamp Smash.
- Fancy Footwork New: Complete the Crypt of Forgotten Kings scenario without anyone taking damage from a Cloud of Hatred.
- For Display Only New: Defeat General Zhu without using any of the artifact orbs in the Temple of Kotmogu scenario.
- It's a Trap! New: Step on a floor trap in the Crypt of Forgotten Kings scenario.
- Monkey in the Middle New: Defeat Captain Ook without him getting the orange.
- Monkey See, Monkey Kill New: Defeat all bosses of the Big Beach Brew Bash.
- Mucking Around New: Find and kill the Muckscale King during the Assault on Zan'vess scenario.
- Party of Six New: Finish A Brewing Storm with all six Thunderpaw Guardians still alive.
- Perfect Delivery New: Return six stolen kegs without any being damaged in the Burgled Brew scenario.
- Save it for Later New: Complete the Burgled Brew scenario without using any Volatile Greenstone Brew.
- Spill No Evil New: Complete Stage 2 of the Big Beach Brew Bash without any brew being stolen.
- Stay Off the Grass New: Don't aggro any Zhun'ji Maulers or Ancestral Horrors in the Temple of Kotmogu scenario.
- The Arena of Annihilation New: Complete the Arena of Annihilation scenario.
- The Eye of the Tiger New: Defeat all final bosses - Cloudbender Kobo, Maki Waterblade, and Satay Byu - in the Arena of Annihilation scenario.
- The Keg Runner New: Complete Stage 2 of the Big Beach Brew Bash before the third wave of hozen pirates arrives.
- The Perfect Pour New: Brew the Boomer Brew without anyone in your party being hit by Lightning during A Brewing Storm.
- The Temple of Kotmogu New: Defeat General Zhun in the Temple of Kotmogu scenario.
- Zero Bug Count New: Kill each type of mantid in the Assault on Zan'vess scenario.
- Raised by death knights New Statistic: Raised by death knights
- End of the Line New: Seize control of a mine cart that is controlled by the opposing team within 20 yards of the depot, and then capture it.
- Escort Service New: Capture 100 mine carts in Silvershard Mines.
- Greed is Good New: Gain both the Berserking and Restoration buffs at the same time in Silvershard Mines.
- Master of Silvershard Mines New: Complete the Silvershard Mines achievements listed below.
- Mine Cart Courier New: Capture a mine cart using each of the 5 sets of tracks in a single Silvershard Mines match.
- Mine Mine Mine! New: Kill 100 enemies trying to take control of the mine cart you are defending.
- My Diamonds and Your Rust New: Win a Silvershard Mines battle without letting the enemy team capture a minecart.
- The Long Riders New: Capture and escort a minecart from its spawn to a depot without losing control.
- Three for Three New: Capture 3 mine carts in a single Silvershard Mines battle without dying.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionMisc Spells
- Master Forager Allows faster gathering of resources in Pandaria.
- Huojin Champion - You champion the cause of Huojin Pandaren. All reputation gains while in dungeons will be applied to your standing with them. Instant.
- Tushui Champion You champion the cause of Tushui Pandaren. All reputation gains while in dungeons will be applied to your standing with them. Instant.
- Item - Proc Dodge Your attacks have a chance to grant you 3,386 dodge for 15 sec.
- Item - Proc Intellect Your healing spells have a chance to grant 3,386 Intellect for 10 sec.
- Confession compels a friendly target to confess a secret. Or maybe it's just subtle mind control. 40 yd range, Instant, 30 min cooldown.
- 5.0 Rare Item Spawn - Hammer of Ten Thunders Your melee attacks have a chance to blast your enemy with 13,500 nature damage.
- 5.0 Rare Item Spawn - Jade Infused Blade Your melee attacks have a chance to encase your enemy in jade, stunning them for 3 sec. Only works on creatures level 90 and below. Does not work on players.
- 5.0 Rare Item Spawn - Yaungol Fire Your melee attacks have a chance to set your enemies ablaze, dealing 882 damage every 2 sec for 10 sec.
Professions - Engineering
- Cloak Tinker: Goblin Glider Permanently attaches a specialized folding assembly to a cloak, allowing you to deploy a goblin glider and fall slowly for 30 sec. Additionally, the glider has periodic forward thrust and usually won't catch fire. The cloak can only be used once every two minutes and requires an Engineering skill of at least 500 to operate. 5 sec cast. Reagents: Strong Flux (3)
- Feline Grace New: Reduces damage from falling while in Cat Form.
- Cenarion Ward now costs 14.8% of Base Mana, down from 22.4%.
- Dream of Cenarius now proc increase healing done by your next healing spell by 70%, up from 30%. Tranquility is not affected..
- Nature's Vigil now increases all damage and healing done by 20% for 30 sec, down from 30%. Single target spells now damage or heal a nearby target for 25% of the damage/healing done, down from 50%.
- Rip now has a duration increased by Ravage as well.
- Explosive Trap now has a range of 10 yards
- Misdirection has a new effect, most likely from a glyph, Mod Size - 30%.
- Glyph of Explosive Trap now removes the damage in exchange for knockback.
- Glyph of Scattering New: Your Scatter Shot also removes all damage over time effects from the target.
- Glyph of Marking Your Hunter's Mark ability now places a bullseye on your target instead of its usual visual.
- Glyph of Direction Causes your Misdirection target to appear larger.
- Eternal Guardian New: Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 20% health and 20% mana. 20 yd range, 2 sec cast, 10 min cooldown.
- Fearless Roar New: The quilen lets out a fearless roar, increasing the critical strike chance of all party and raid members by 5%. Instant, 45 sec cooldown.
- Paralyzing Quill New: Fires paralyzing quills around the porcupine, incapacitating all enemies for 2 sec. 0.5 sec cast, 60 sec cooldown.
- Rest New: You command your pet Porcupine to take a rest. Instant.
- Trample New: Your goat tramples the enemy, kicking up an obscuring cloud of dust, causing all enemies within 10 yards to have their melee and ranged attack speed reduced by 20% for 30 sec. Melee range, Instant, 25 sec cooldown.
- Still Water New: Infuses all party and raid members within vision with still water, increasing their spell power by 10% and their critical strike chance by 5% for 60 min. Instant.
- Surface Trot New: Allows the Hunter and the Water Strider to walk across water for 10 min. Any damage will cancel the effect. Unlimited range, Instant.
- Lullaby New: Puts the target to sleep for 4 sec. 20 yd range, Instant, 60 sec cooldown.
- Trick New: You command your Crane to do a trick. Instant.
- Petrifying Gaze New: Turns the target into stone for 3 sec, causing them to be invulnerable. 20 yd range, Instant, 60 sec cooldown.
- Frostbolt now also can be cast on your Water Elemental to heal it for (1,442 + 189.2% of SP).
- Spinning Crane Kick now Generates 1 Chi.
- Tiger's Lust now has a 20 yd range, up from melee.
- Desperate Measures New: While at or below 35% health, your Expel Harm has no cooldown.
- Purifying Brew now has a 1 sec cooldown.
- Summon Black Ox Statue has been reworked: Sancturary of the Ox (Passive) -Everytime the Monk deals damage equal to 50% of their health, the Black Ox statue will cast Guard on an injured party or raid member within 40 yards absorbing 14,232 damage lasting 30 sec. This effect cannot be cast onto the Monk.
- Stance of the Wise Serpent now grants hit and expertise equal to 50% Spirit gained from items or effects, down from any Spirit gained. Now heals for 50% of non-auto attack damage, rather than all damage.
- Summon Jade Serpent Statue now heals based on non-auto attack damage, rather than all damage.
- Glyph of Spinning Fire Blossom is now a minor glyph, rather than a major glyph.
- Glyph of Gliding Serpent Kick has been reworked: Your Flying Serpent Kick automatically ends when you fly into an enemy, triggering the area of effect damage and snare.
- Glyph of Leer of the Ox New: Teaches you the spell Leer of the Ox: Your Ox Statue stirs hatred in the target, reducing their movement speed by 50% and causing them to attack your Black Ox Statue for 8 sec. The statue must be within 40 yards of the target. Requires Black Ox Statue to be active.
- Glyph of Path of Blossoms now increases the number of Fire Blossoms you create by 1, down from 10.
- Consecration base damage has been reduced by 24%.
- Holy Wrath damage has been reduced to 408 and AP scaling reduced to 35.7%, down from 59.5%.
- Shield of the Righteous base damage has been reduced by 85%. AP scaling has been reduced to 54%, down from 60%.
Priest (Forums / Talent Calculator)
- Glyph of Confession New: Teaches you the ability Confession. Compels a friendly target to confess a secret.
- Glyph of Lightspring New: Transforms your Lightwell into a Lightspring: Creates a Holy Lightspring. Every 5 sec the Lightspring will attempt to heal party and raid members lower than 50% health for (5,735 + 55.3% of SP) over 6 sec. Attacks done to the target equal to 30% of your total health will cancel the effect. Lightspring lasts for 3 min or until 15 heals are expended.
- Glyph of Holy Resurrection Your resurrection target appears bathed in holy light for the duration of the Resurrection cast.
- Glyph of the Val'kyr While Spirit of Redemption is active, you now appear as a Val'kyr.
- Glyph of Earth Shield has been renamed to Glyph of Deluge. Your Chain Heal now has a watery appearance.
- Glyph of Lightning Shield has been renamed to Glyph of the Lakestrider. You automatically gain Water Walking whenever you enter Ghost Wolf form.
- Glyph of the Arctic Wolf has been renamed to Glyph of the Spectral Wolf.
- Glyph of Thunderstorm has been reworked: Removes the knockback effect from your Thunderstorm spell.
- Glyph of Chain Heal has been renamed to Glyph of Unstable Earth. Causes your Earthquake spell to also reduce the movement speed of affected targets by 40% for 3 sec.
- Glyph of Telluric Currents has been reworked: Causes your Lightning Bolt to restore 10% of your mana when it strikes an enemy.
- Glyph of Totemic Recall now returns the full mana cost of any recalled totems, rather than 50%.
- Dark Intent now costs 4% of Base Mana, down from 26% of Base Mana.
- Imp Swarm's cooldown is reduced by spell haste.
- Decimation now lasts 30 sec, up from 15 sec.
- Metamorphosis now demon form increases damage dealt by 16%, down from 26%.
- Metamorphosis: Demonic Slash base damage has been reduced by 30%.
- Molten Core now lasts 30 sec, up from 15 sec.
- Soul Fire base damage has been reduced by 14%. Spell power scaling has been reduced to 120%, down from 140%.
- Drain Soul now causes damage every 2 sec and rewards a Soul Shard after dealing damage twice.
- Soulburn now has a 1.5 sec cooldown.
- Glyph of Demon Hunting now reduces damage taken by 3.8%, down from 13.8%.
- Deadly Calm New: You enter a battle trance, reducing the cost of your next 3 Heroic Strike or Cleave attacks by 10 Rage. Instant, 60 sec cooldown.
- Bloodsurge now has a 20% proc rate, down from 30%.
- Taste for Blood now each additional Overpower will hit for an additional 30% damage, up from 20%.
- Glyph of Incite has been reworked: Using Devastate during Deadly Clam reduces the cost of Heroic Strike and Cleave by an additional 20 Rage.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- CHALLENGES_RECORD_TIME - Your Best
- CHALLENGE_MODE_GUILD_BEST - Guild Best
- CHALLENGE_MODE_MEDAL1 - Bronze
- CHALLENGE_MODE_MEDAL2 - Silver
- CHALLENGE_MODE_MEDAL3 - Gold
- CHALLENGE_MODE_REALM_BEST - Realm Best
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_AZUREMYSTISLE2 - Tide's Hollow
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BREWMASTERSCENARIO011 - A Brewing Storm
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BREWMASTERSCENARIO031 - Big Beach Brew Bash
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BURNINGSTEPPES14 - Blackrock Spire
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BURNINGSTEPPES15 - Blackrock Caverns
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BURNINGSTEPPES16 - Blackrock Depths
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_COLDRIDGEVALLEY9 - Frostmane Hovel
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DEATHKNELL12 - Night Web's Hollow
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DUNMOROGH10 - Gnomeregan
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DUNMOROGH11 - Gol'Bolar Quarry
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DUNMOROGH6 - Coldridge Pass
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DUNMOROGH7 - The Grizzled Den
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DUROTAR10 - Tiragarde Keep
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DUROTAR11 - Great Hall
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DUROTAR12 - Skull Rock
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DUROTAR19 - Dustwind Cave
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DUROTAR8 - Burning Blade Coven
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ELWYNN1 - Fargodeep Mine
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ELWYNN2 - Lower Mines
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_GHOSTLANDS1 - Amani Catacombs
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_GILNEAS1 - Emberstone Mine
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_GILNEAS2 - Main Floor
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_GILNEAS3 - Upper Floor
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_HEARTOFFEAR1 - Oratorium of the Voice
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_HEARTOFFEAR2 - Heart of Fear
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_KEZAN5 - Kaja'Mine Gold
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_KEZAN6 - Kaja'Mine Silver
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_KEZAN7 - Kaja'Mine Copper
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_KUNLAIPASSSCENARIO1 - Brewmoon Festival
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_KUNLAISUMMITSCENARIO1 - Peak of Serenity
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_MOGUSHANPALACE1 - The Crimson Assembly Hall
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_MOGUSHANPALACE2 - Vaults of Kings Past
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_MOGUSHANPALACE3 - Throne of Ancient Conquerors
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_MOGUSHANVAULTS1 - Dias of Conquerors
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_MOGUSHANVAULTS2 - The Repository
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_MOGUSHANVAULTS3 - Forge of the Endless
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_MULGORE6 - Palemane Rock
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_MULGORE7 - The Venture Co. Mine
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_NEWTINKERTOWN8 - Frostmane Hold
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_NORTHSHIRE3 - Echo Ridge Mine
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_SCHOLOMANCE3 - The Upper Study
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_SCHOLOMANCE4 - The Headmaster's Study
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_SEARINGGORGE14 - Blackrock Spire
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_SEARINGGORGE15 - Blackrock Caverns
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_SEARINGGORGE16 - Blackrock Depths
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_SHADOWGLEN2 - Shadowthread Cave
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_SILITHUS13 - Twilights Run
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_TANARIS15 - The Noxious Lair
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_TANARIS16 - The Gaping Chasm
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_TANARIS17 - Timeless Tunnel
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_TANARIS18 - Caverns of Time
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_TELDRASSIL3 - Fel Rock
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_TELDRASSIL4 - Upper Den
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_TELDRASSIL5 - Lower Den
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_THEJADEFORESTSCENARIO1 - Burgled Brew
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_THELOSTISLES1 - Kaja'Mite Cavern
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_THELOSTISLES2 - Volcanoth's Lair
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_THELOSTISLES3 - Mine Tunnels
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_THELOSTISLES4 - Mine Shaft
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_TIRISFAL13 - Scarlet Monastery Entrance
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_TYRIVESS1 - Assault on Zan'Vess
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_UNGOROCRATER14 - The Slithering Scar
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_VALLEYOFPOWERSCENARIO1 - Temple of Kotmogu
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_WESTFALL4 - Gold Coast Quarry
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_WESTFALL5 - Jangolode Mine
- ERR_ITEM_UPGRADE_ITEM_TOO_LOW_LEVEL - Item must be level 375 or higher
- ERR_ITEM_UPGRADE_NO_MORE_UPGRADES - This item is fully upgraded
- ERR_ITEM_UPGRADE_NO_PATH - Item cannot be upgraded
- ERR_PETBATTLE_ALL_PETS_DEAD - All pets in your battle slots are dead.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_NO_PETS_IN_SLOTS - Must have a pet in battle slot.
- ERR_PVP_BLACKLIST_CAP - You have already blacklisted the maximum number of maps.
- ERR_PVP_MAP_NOT_FOUND - Blacklisted map not set.
- ITEM_UPGRADE_NO_MORE_UPGRADES - This item cannot be upgraded anymore.
- POWER_TYPE_FOOD - Food
- PRIEST_HOLY_CORE_ABILITY_6 - Use to switch from single-target healing to area healing or damage.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_145 - Wait until the Onyx Serpent is overhead directly overhead.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_164 - You must obtain a Flight Master's License before using this spell.
- WHC_DK_2 - Presences have changed. Frost Presence now doubles runic power generation.
- WHC_DRUID_2 - Feral specialization has been split into Feral, a Cat-based damage specialization and Guardian, a Bear-based tanking specialization.
- WHC_TITLE_DK_2 - Presences