Heart of Fear: Imperial Vizier Zor'lok
Tonight we have a preview of the Imperial Vizier Zor'lok encounter in Heart of Fear. If you look at the abilities that have tooltips in the Encounter Journal below, you can see the damage amounts in the different difficulties.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionHeart of Fear
The Sha of Fear has corrupted the grand empress of the mantid. Her increasingly erratic and paranoid commands have driven the Klaxxi--the keepers of mantid culture--to take aggressive action. Because they are few in number, the Klaxxi are reluctantly willing to accept outside help in destroying the empress and purging their race of the sha's negative influence.
Imperial Vizier Zor'lok
- Overzealous - Defeat Imperial Vizier Zor'lok while every member of the raid is afflicted with the Zealous Parasite debuff.
- Heroic: Imperial Vizier Zor'lok - Defeat Imperial Vizier Zor'lok in Heart of Fear on Heroic difficulty.
Imperial Vizier Zor'lok
- Inhale - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok takes a large breath to fill his lungs. Inhale increases the damage of Exhale by 100% for each stack present and lasts until Exhale triggers with 3 or more stacks.
- Exhale - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok selects a random player and screams at them, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 6 sec. The first player between Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and the initial target suffers additional Physical damage every 0.5 seconds.
- Exhale - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok selects a random player and screams at them, inflicting Physical damage for 6 sec. The first player between Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and the initial target suffers additional Physical damage every 0.5 seconds.
- Stage One: Her Gifts are Many - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok flies to a random platform in the room, then attacks the players from there. When Zor'lok loses 20% of his total health, he changes positions to a different platform. Imperial Vizier Zor'lok gains one ability while at each platform, but loses that ability when he moves to a different platform.
- Pheromones of Zeal - The lower section of Imperial Vizier Zor'lok's chamber fills with toxic Pheromones of Zeal. Players in the area suffer 28,500 damage per second and are silenced for as long as they are in the area of effect.
- Attenuation - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok emits a dizzying series of sonic rings that travel outward from him in a spiraling pattern. Sonic rings inflict 80,000 Physical damage to all targets in their path. In 10 player Heroic Difficulty, Attenuation also sends out Sonic Pulses. Sonic Pulses inflict 150,000 Physical damage to all targets in their path. In 25 player Heroic Difficulty, Attenuation also sends out Sonic Pulses. Sonic Pulses inflict 150,000 Physical damage to all targets in their path.
- Force and Verve - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok shouts with pure volume to inflict 45,000 physical damage to all players every 1.5 seconds for 10 sec.
Players standing in Noise Cancelling zones suffer 40% less damage from this ability.
- Noise Cancelling - Before Imperial Vizier Zor'lok begins channeling Force and Verve, he summons Noise Cancelling zones nearby. Standing in these zones reduces the damage of Force and Verve by 40%. In 10 player Difficulty, only four players can benefit from each Noise Cancelling zone at a time. In 25 player Difficulty, only nine players can benefit from each Noise Cancelling zone at a time. In 10 player Heroic Difficulty, only three players can benefit from each Noise Cancelling zone at a time. In 25 player Heroic Difficulty, only four players can benefit from each Noise Cancelling zone at a time.
- Convert - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok uses the pure voice of the Empress to sway the allegiance of one player, causing them to fight for the Mantid Empire. Convert lasts until the victim reaches 50% health, but the effect may end whenever the victim suffers spell damage. The chance to break increases as the victim reaches 50% remaining health.
- Stage Two: We Will Not Disappoint Her - When Imperial Vizier Zor'lok reaches 40% remaining health, he flies to the center of the chamber and inhales the Pheromones of Zeal. Imperial Vizier Zor'lok now uses all of his abilities from Stage One.
- Inhale Pheromones - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok inhales all of the Pheromones in the chamber, increasing his damage by 10% and haste by 20%.
- Song of the Empress - Whenever Imperial Vizier Zor'lok finishes a transition he will raise his voice in praise to the empress. Failing to engage Imperial Vizier Zor'lok in melee combat will result in him inflicting Physical damage to all players in the zone until they die. Engaging Imperial Vizier Zor'lok in melee combat will end this effect.
- Echoes of Power - In Heroic difficulty, Imperial Vizier Zor'lok will leave copies of himself behind at the first two platforms he visits. During stage two of the encounter he will randomly summon Echoes of Power to aid him in battle.
Echoes of Power inherit one of Imperial Vizier Zor'lok's abilities and will conintue to use that power until they are defeated.
- Echo of Attenuation - Echo of Attenuation will use Zor'lok's Attenuation ability as well as fight players in melee combat.
- Echo of Force and Verve - Echo of Attenuation will use Zor'lok's Force and Verve ability as well as fight players in melee combat.
- Song of the Empress - Any echoes that Imperial Vizier Zor'lok has summoned will use the Song of the Empress any time they are not actively using one of their abilities and they are not engaged in melee combat. As with Imperial Vizier Zor'lok engaging the echoes in melee combat will end this effect.
Vale of Eternal Blossoms Faction City NPCs
Your faction's city in Vale of Eternal Blossoms doesn't have everything a normal city does, but it has most. Some of the missing NPCs can be found out in Pandaria, but others will require you to return to your home city. Here is what is are missing:
- Profession Trainers: These are scatted across all of Pandaria, the guards can direct you to them.
- Conquest Quartermaster: Serpent's Spine in Townlong Steppes.
- Honor Quartermaster: Serpent's Spine in Townlong Steppes.
- Justice Quartermaster: Niuzao Temple in Townlong Steppes.
- Valor Quartermaster: Niuzao Temple in Townlong Steppes.
- Battlemasters: None, you must return to your home city.
- Class Trainers: None, you must return to your home city.
- Transmogrification: None, you must return to your home city.
- Void Storage: None, you must return to your home city.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
WoW Summer Challenge: Ulduar
Comics - Dark Legacy Comics #345
Dark Legacy Comics tells us how everyone feels about the Midsummer Fire Festival.