Heart of Fear: Garalon
Tonight we take a look at Garalon, the fourth boss of the Heart of Fear raid.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionHeart of Fear
The Sha of Fear has corrupted the grand empress of the mantid. Her increasingly erratic and paranoid commands have driven the Klaxxi--the keepers of mantid culture--to take aggressive action. Because they are few in number, the Klaxxi are reluctantly willing to accept outside help in destroying the empress and purging their race of the sha's negative influence.
- Furious Swipe - Garalon performs a Furious Swipe to targets in a large cone in front of him, inflicting 800,000 Physical damage. If Garalon fails to hit at least 2 targets with his Furious Swipe, he gains Fury.
- Fury - Fury increases Garalon's damage dealt by 10% and movement speed by 10% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Crush - Garalon crushes his foes, inflicting 100,000 Physical damage to all players. Any player within 12 yards receives an additional 800,000 Physical damage as Garalon's body slams down upon them. Garalon's massive bulk also knocks down all players for 2 sec. Garalon crushes foes whenever he detects their presence beneath him. In Normal Difficulty, Garalon also crushes foes when Pheromones passes to a new target. In Heroic Difficulty, Garalon periodically crushes foes.
- Pheromones - Garalon surrounds a player with powerful pheromones, fixating on the target. Every 2 sec. the Pheromones inflict 20,000 Nature damage and Pungency on the target, then spawn a Pheromone Trail. Pheromones pass to allies in close proximity.
- Garalon's Legs - Players attack Garalon's legs separately from his body.
- Weak Point - Close proximity to Garalon's leg allows attackers to see weak points, increasing their damage dealt to the leg by 100%.
- Broken Leg - Breaking one of Garalon's legs damages Garalon for 3% of his maximum health and reduces Garalon's movement speed by 15%. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Mend Leg - Garalon periodically mends one of his broken legs, restoring it to full health.
- Damaged - In Heroic difficulty, Garalon gains the Damaged effect upon reaching 33% remaining health.
- Pheromones - While Garalon has the Damaged effect, Garalon ignores the fixate effects of Pheromones.
- Melee Attack - While Garalon has the Damaged effect, Garalon uses his normal melee attack and gains a dramatic speed increase.
Crypt of the Forgotten Kings Scenario
Another scenario opened recently for testing, Crypt of the Forgotten Kings!
Complete the Crypt of Forgotten Kings scenario without anyone taking damage from a Cloud of Hatred.
|Scenarios||It's a Trap!|
Step on a floor trap in the Crypt of Forgotten Kings scenario.
Beta Class Balance Analysis
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Diablo III End-Game Poll
Within the last week there has been a great deal of discussion about Diablo III's end-game. Blizzard even agree's that there is a current lacking of a long-term end-game. There have been many different suggestions for an end-game, such as those from Kripp and Athene, as well as Sixen's recent video suggesting the return of Pandemonium Events.
Curse Weekly Roundup
Scrolls is not far from release, Assassin's Creed 3 gets a brand new trailer, BioWare has confirmed player suspicions, professional gamers get a loft, The Secret World gives Curse a high-five, and new Mists of Pandaria content is always lurking -- All on this weeks Curse Weekly Roundup.