Dragon Soul Difficulty Change - 35%
The Power of the Aspects buff has been increased to 35% as of Patch 5.0.4. As there was no official announcement yet, see the previous 30% post for more information.
Misc Patch 5.0.4 Changes
There are a few changes we haven't mentioned recently, and new changes that have popped up since the patch went live.
- You can now inspect someone from anywhere if you can target them.
- You can now buy the Fox Kit for 200 x Tol Barad Commendation.
- You can now buy a Warbot Ignition Key for 500 gold. This was the Mountain Dew promotional pet.
- The updated Ragefire Chasm is now active. (Video)
- The new lower level versions of Scarlet Monastery and Scholomance are active.
- Rogues are enjoying the new Glyph of Disguise! (Reddit)
- The Daily Quest cap is gone!
- The new guild perks have been added; Have Group, Will Travel is gone and Ride Like the Wind is in.
- The guild experience cap is now removed and guild experience is normalized for any level character.
- You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!
Into the Vale In Game Cinematic
This is a short and simple cinematic that plays when you unlock the Vale of Eternal Blossoms zone. This is the final zone you will progress through while leveling to 90 and it contains the Horde and Alliance Pandaria capital cities where you will learn to fly in Pandaria. It is unlocked by completing a quest chain in Kun-Lai Summit.
Get Ready to Saddle Up
Heroic Ragnaros Health Decreased
Ragnaros had his health decreased in Patch 5.0.4, down to 63 million from 74.2 million in Heroic 10 man mode. Normal mode remains unchanged.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Blizzard at PAX Prime this Week
Diablo III Poll: What Paragon Level Are You?
With only one week to level at this point, how many paragon levels have you earned on one character?
Curse Weekly Roundup
Nintendo powers down, Guild Wars 2 releases to celebrate with some swag, Curse hosted the biggest WoW tournament in NA, Iron Sky the Movie looks to be awesome, MineTV could change it all, and don't miss this years Curse PAX party!