Ragnaros Mount Hotfix
The Smoldering Egg of Millagazor from Ragnaros was dropping for 100% in Normal Difficulty for the past few days until a hotfix was made tonight that fixed the drop rate. Normally the mount only drops 100% of the time in Heroic mode.
Mists of Pandaria Archaeology Preview
Today we are taking a look at some of the changes made to Archaeology in Mists of Pandaria. You can find these changes and all of the longer lists that go with them in the menu on the right of the navbar.
- You are now able to survey up to six times per digsite. This change went live with Patch 5.0.4.
- There will be two new races to solve for, the Pandaren and the Mogu.
- You won't want to vendor the new artifacts, as they only sell for 1g. Instead, you use them to create a Restored Artifact.
- Restored Artifacts can be used to purchase crates that contain 5-9 fragments for the non Pandaria races, as well as two other items.
- Occasionally an Ancient Haunt will spawn after finding artifact fragments. They rarely drop a Mogu or Pandaren keystone and always drop ~7 fragments.
- There are some Archaeology daily quests now!
- You can find Pristine versions of artifacts and put them on display.
Lorewalker Story: Seven Burdens of Shaohao
In Mists of Pandaria there are several extra lore related achievements to go with the regular zone exploration achievements.
Once you have found all of the objects for an achievement, Lorewalker Cho will send you mail that asks you to meet him at the Seat of Knowledge. Once there he will narrate a small story that gives you some more information about Pandaria lore.
In the video below, the What is Worth Fighting For story is told to you.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
WoWDB Addon Data Collection
You may have noticed that we are making slow and steady progress on WoWDB, but now we need some help from you! If you are using Curse Client, you can contribute data like mining node locations and what a vendor sells.
So far you have helped us identify a number of bugs that we are working on fixing and more data will help us get things working smoothly for the Mists of Pandaria launch.
To help out, just install the WoWDB Profiler addon from Curse and check the box in the Curse Client options as seen below. When you are playing the addon will gather data and save it. When you are done playing, Curse Client will see the game close and upload the collected data from the addon.
Fan Art Update
The World of Warcraft Fan Art Section has been updated with three new pieces of fan artwork.