MMO-Champion - World of Warcraft - Patch 5.2 Teaser
World of Warcraft - Patch 5.2 Teaser
Blizzard just released a teaser for the upcoming Patch 5.2, currently available on PTRs!

This article was originally published in forum thread: World of Warcraft - Patch 5.2 Teaser started by Boubouille View original post
Comments 148 Comments
  1. ThatsOurEric's Avatar
    Man I wish Bliz would let Hunters tame more dinosaurs. As cool as Devilsaurs and Raptors are, I still want those Pterodacytls, Stegosaurs, and Diemetradons.
  1. Letsbefair's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Seriously, if this is what they're showing off with their teasers, I'm not even gonna bother to continue looking at my druid after my 10day pass runs out...

    We see a couple of dinosaurs, raptors? Seriously? Some half-assed artwork?

    From the looks of this, we ain't seeing 5.2 for a few months yet.

    EDIT: And yes, some of us know what a "teaser" trailer is. It's still dull... Completely lack-lustre.
    What is your favourite MMO and what are u doing here?

    Do u like pandas and dinossaurs?
  1. Arbs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Dude.

    This was just a "Hey, here's a small glimpse at what's happening this patch".

    Instead of.

    "Hey here's the ENTIRE NEW ZONE WITH EVERYTHING, along with LORE MONOLOGUE, CINEMATIC ANIMATIONS, and A FULL RAID PREVIEW."

    :P
    *Mouth Watering

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 09:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Seriously, if this is what they're showing off with their teasers, I'm not even gonna bother to continue looking at my druid after my 10day pass runs out...

    We see a couple of dinosaurs, raptors? Seriously? Some half-assed artwork?

    From the looks of this, we ain't seeing 5.2 for a few months yet.

    EDIT: And yes, some of us know what a "teaser" trailer is. It's still dull... Completely lack-lustre.
    Says the Rift fan, You play your game, We play ours. This a WoW fansite, you don't like it than leave or don't say anything as your opinions mean nothing here unless your in the Rift sub thread. Don't come in here and shout your mouth off without any sense of knowledge about the patch.

    Thank you

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 09:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Welcome to Jurassic Park.
    Hey man, Jurassic Park aint for kids as its a dangerous place
  1. Auxis's Avatar
    If that doesnt give a Ulduar vibe, I don't know what does.
  1. Fixup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmartinix View Post
    they forgot to showcase the daily quest hubs and quest givers
    Hah!


    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 03:13 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    Was this done in 20 minutes? Couldn't they at least populate the areas first and use a grass floor instead of a wireframe for model viewing?
    The whole point of a 'TEASER'. It is not final
  1. Shefu's Avatar
    Showing stuff in the model viewer was a bad idea...
  1. Marooned's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Showing stuff in the model viewer was a bad idea...
    yeah simply compare that with the Ulduar Trailer:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjb0EaC80W0

    Blizzard cmoooon!
  1. KrazyK923's Avatar
    ...except that at "teaser" trailer is not an actual trailer.
  1. Quakefan's Avatar
    I hope, they made someting cooler, before patch comes out.. Look how cool was Firelands teaser. Ragnaros epic talk with Thrall.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsXglDs81FU
  1. Chickat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    yeah simply compare that with the Ulduar Trailer:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjb0EaC80W0

    Blizzard cmoooon!
    A Teaser video is not the same thing as a trailer. That Ulduar trailer is epic though. Gave me chills.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 01:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    I hope, they made someting cooler, before patch comes out.. Look how cool was Firelands teaser. Ragnaros epic talk with Thrall.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsXglDs81FU
    Wow i never actually saw that. Thats almost as good as Ulduar. I bet 5.2 will have a similar trailer tho that.
  1. Nimitzles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    A Teaser video is not the same thing as a trailer. That Ulduar trailer is epic though. Gave me chills.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 01:25 AM ----------



    Wow i never actually saw that. Thats almost as good as Ulduar. I bet 5.2 will have a similar trailer tho that.
    The main reason why I am continuing to raid is because they said 5.2 will be as good as ulduar and I loved ulduar. Otherwise I would of unsubbed just before xmas.
  1. -KeenaM-'s Avatar
    Meh, I wasn't impressed.
  1. Chickat's Avatar
    Blizzard shouldn't have even released this. Way to many people are assuming its the trailer.
  1. Lolsteak's Avatar
    Doesn't really inspire me to play the game to be honest, half of the things in the video reminded me of old models, terrain (Zul'Drak) and the theme just doesn't look like it works...
  1. Dingolicious's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimitzles View Post
    The main reason why I am continuing to raid is because they said 5.2 will be as good as ulduar and I loved ulduar. Otherwise I would of unsubbed just before xmas.
    Hook, line and sinker.
  1. Vormav's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    If that doesnt give a Ulduar vibe, I don't know what does.
    ..What? While this does look cool it doesn't give me an Ulduar vibe in the slightest. If anything it gives me a Black Temple vibe except very linear.

    That's my biggest complaint with this raid and all raids Blizzard puts out now. They're always simply linear. Go down this hallway and kill a boss and then take a turn kill another boss, keep going down the hallway kill a boss, turn again and kill the final boss. Ulduar, Black Temple, etc were amazing because of how open they were. From what I can tell by the maps and videos of this raid its another linear place.

    Don't get me wrong I'm sure this raid will still be awesome. I'm just sick of linear hallways.
  1. Doggwin's Avatar
    Sooo in so many years of just reading I must adds my 2 cents...

    Dinoriders... look it up on youtube.
    After that ... when do we get lasers?
  1. Bantokar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    Most people probably do not get that movie reference! :-P
    Inconceivable
  1. Gandilf's Avatar
    Doogwin: What I would have said. Dinoriders
  1. Tirinium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandilf View Post
    Doogwin: What I would have said. Dinoriders
    Dinoriders indeed, come on blizz get more original ideas of your own, more and more of this expansion seems to be rip offs from other games / movies.

Site Navigation