MMO-Champion - BlizzCon 2013 Storms Anaheim November 8-
Troves of the Thunder King, Patch 5.2 Notes Update, Blue Posts, Starcraft Universe

BlizzCon 2013 Storms Anaheim November 8-9
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
BLIZZCON!!!1!1 The seventh BlizzCon is coming to the Anaheim Convention Center Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9, 2013. Those who join us for this epic community gathering will experience two solid days of hands-on time with the latest Blizzard games, in-depth developer discussion panels, intense eSports action featuring some of the top players in the world, and a variety of other exciting activities and events. Further details on the show, including ticket pricing and availability, will be posted here on BlizzCon.com at a later date. In the meantime, check out the press release for more info and prepare to help us blow Anaheim's mind.
This article was originally published in forum thread: BlizzCon 2013 Storms Anaheim November 8- started by chaud View original post
Comments 67 Comments
  1. Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Hmm...Storms Anaheim....I wonder if that's subtext for something to come. :O
  1. Elmow's Avatar
    Gief titan info!!!
  1. Ryme's Avatar
    Actually think I have to get a ticket, praying for some Titan info

    Anyone have any ideas on costs to do this from UK?
  1. Shypanda88's Avatar
    How fast do tickets normally sell out? Darn. I am in the process of moving and I was so bummed when there wasn't a Blizzcon.
  1. jadedot's Avatar
    Yes! I cannot wait, so much fun. Tickets sell out very quickly. You need to be ready to snatch them up the moment they go on sale or you'll be left out.
  1. Kryos's Avatar
    That's late. I guess we will finally see Project Titan and the next WoW Addon.
  1. Honey Boo Boo's Avatar
    I might get the stream, was fun to watch last time.

    Anyone knows how much the stream costs usually?
  1. iamronin's Avatar
    I cant wait to go to blizzcon will be my 3 one.
  1. Shypanda88's Avatar
    Darn! I'm not prepared when there is finally a blizzcon. Oh well
  1. MikeLive's Avatar
    I might be remembering incorrectly, but weren't previous BlizzCons earlier in the year (August/September) and longer (3 days)? This might be indicative of what they plan on having. We know at least four products in the pipeline - WoW 6.0, Legacy of the Void, Diablo III expansion, and Titan. If the last one was three days with three games on show, two days would probably indicate two games. I'm going to bet on WoW and Diablo, personally.

    Edit: Okay, I was wrong, all two days and last few have been mid-late October, so mid-early November is not a stretch. All three franchises will have some spotlight of new titles, likely Titan too.
  1. Farora's Avatar
    Titan? more characters
  1. Nerraw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    That's late. I guess we will finally see Project Titan and the next WoW Addon.
    That's what I'm thinking as well.
  1. dragothica's Avatar
    Titan? Next WoW Expansion? Diablo 3 Expansion?

    Probably not Legacy Of The Void yet though.. Blizzard All Stars?

    Lots of games to be displayed.
  1. Aetal's Avatar
    Going to try like crazy to get tickets to this one Just have to find someone to go with me.
  1. hiragana's Avatar
    Announce Titan or gtfo
  1. Skorpionss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLive View Post
    I might be remembering incorrectly, but weren't previous BlizzCons earlier in the year (August/September) and longer (3 days)? This might be indicative of what they plan on having. We know at least four products in the pipeline - WoW 6.0, Legacy of the Void, Diablo III expansion, and Titan. If the last one was three days with three games on show, two days would probably indicate two games. I'm going to bet on WoW and Diablo, personally.

    Edit: Okay, I was wrong, all two days and last few have been mid-late October, so mid-early November is not a stretch. All three franchises will have some spotlight of new titles, likely Titan too.
    nope they were October 22-23 or the nearest weekend to them...
  1. Xe4ro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Boo Boo View Post
    I might get the stream, was fun to watch last time.

    Anyone knows how much the stream costs usually?
    I paid 29,99 € for the last one.
  1. Coronius's Avatar
    Thank fucking lord, I wouldn't have made it through another year without BlizzCon. Hoping for some real big announcements this time, such as Titan or a D3/WoW expac.
  1. stgeorge78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    nope they were October 22-23 or the nearest weekend to them...
    Except when they were in August in 2007 and 2009. They were always 2 day events though.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 03:15 PM ----------

    Why does everyone think there will be Titan info? That game isn't going to be released for another 4-5 years, they won't start the hype train until it's a year away (they learned from the epic mistakes of Diablo 3).
  1. Wolfsage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Announce Titan or gtfo
    Pretty much this. Tell us about the damn thing already.

Site Navigation