Patch 5.3 - Wrathion Questline Update
Patch 5.3 continues Wrathion's questline with a few more quests. You first visit Wrathion so that he can send you to collect blessings from the four Pandaria Celestials. There are four challenges, one for tanks, healers, and two different ones for DPS. After completing the challenge most suited to your class and spec, you will return to Wrathion to receive one of the item level 600 cloaks below. The line ends with you waiting for Patch 5.4 and the Siege of Orgrimmar.
Be sure to listen to the audio if you are interested in the Burning Legion and what is coming!
|600||Back||Spell DPS||Back||Jadefire Drape|
|600||Back||Spell Spirit||Back||Cranewing Cloak|
|600||Back||Physical DPS||Back||Tigerfang Wrap|
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
All Things Azeroth recently had a chance to interview the Hearthstone devs!
- Hearthstone has been in development for about a year, with the concept being worked on for a few years.
- The devs were surprised by how quickly people made lists of the cards and became interested in building decks.
- The limited selection of heroes was done so that each class was represented by the most iconic and epic characters from the game. Finding characters that represent each class is difficult for some classes, and finding multiple characters for every class would be even more difficult. If players are really interested in more heroes, the devs can look at adding more in the future.
- Another reason for starting out with just one hero per class is to make the game easier to pick up for new players.
- Customization in Hearthstone comes from building your deck rather than selecting what hero you want to play as.
- Each class has a Hero Power that makes the class unique and adds more depth to the game. This power can be used on every turn.
- One of the reasons trading was not added was to avoid players making unfavorable trades because they aren't as familiar with the value of cards as other players.
- Trading also takes time and coordination, while the crafting system is instant.
- Making the game free to play furthered the goal of making it more accessible. The only advantage that purchasing cards gives you is earning cards faster than a player that hasn't paid.
- Every card only has one quality level, so you will only find an epic version of any epic cards, there are no common versions of the epic cards.
- The only way cards will differ is with Golden Cards. These cards are a cosmetic upgrade to regular cards and have a golden frame and additional animations. Golden Cards will be rare, but they can be crafted if you want to collect them.
- The King Mukla card has good stats only costs 3 Mana, but gives your opponent two bananas that can be used to enhance their own minions.
- There are no plans to do loot cards like the WoW TCG has.
- There are no plans to integrate a Hearthstone client in to WoW, but feedback on this decision is welcome.
- Plans to support Hearthstone as an e-sport or having a championship at Blizzcon are still being discussed.
- Making a game with a lot of strategic depth that is easy to start playing but difficult to master has been challenging and fun!
Guild Wars 2 Super Adventure Box Music
The developers released a video talking about the design of Super Adventure Box, as well as releasing lots of music from it on their Soundcloud page.
TCG Art Update
Blizzard has updated the Trading Card Game art gallery to feature ten new pieces.