Patch 5.3 PTR Notes Update - Level 85 to 90 XP Reduced by 33%
Ra-Den Kill Videos
Congratulations to Method for their World First kill of Ra-den, as well as earning I Thought He Was Supposed to Be Hard?
Oondasta and Nalak Loot Eligibility Change
Mogu Rune of Fate – Lesser Charm Change
Patch 5.2 Hotfixes: April 22
Upcoming Pet Passive Changes
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Tier 15 Interview With Method
Manaflask has once again interviewed Method about their thoughts on this tier of content. You can see the hightlights below, or read the full interview on Manaflask.
- 10 and 25 player difficulties are different races due to the different difficulty of the bosses in each size.
- Due to the difficulty differences, Method no longer feels like they are directly competing against Paragon anymore.
- The lack of any gating was nice, as was the longer period of pure progression.
- The boss tuning was well done in this tier, with the exception of Twin Consorts (which was hotfixed).
- Lei Shen was well tuned, well designed, and one of the better encounters in the game.
- Ra-den was significantly easier than Lei Shen, and really was a bonus boss rather than the "final boss" of the tier.
- The opinion on limited attempts on Ra-den was split, with some guild members liking it and some disliking it.
- Everyone agreed that Dark Animus was the most frustrating boss due to the wipes early in the fight.
- Method raided 14-16 hours a day during much of the progression.