Patch 5.3 - Brawler's Guild Changes
Patch 5.3 adds several new bosses to the Brawler's Guild, as well as some other things:
- Card Trader Ami will sell you cards that allow you to fight bosses from ranks you have already defeated.
- Defeating some of the new bosses will give you access to some of the new Brawler's Guild shirts.
- Defeating all of the new bosses will give you the Wraps of the Blood-Soaked Brawler.
- A new VIP lounge has been added on the zeppelin circling the arena for Rank 8 players. The Alliance also have a VIP lounge in the balcony.
- Reaching Rank 9 will give you another invite to the brawler's guild.
- Reaching Rank 10 rewards access to purchase the Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast.
- Spectator totems and consoles have been added to give you a better view of the fight.
- The Alliance fight pit floor has been raised to make it easier to view the fight.
The boss in the video preview image above is Hexos. You must constantly turn so that he does not hit any of the incoming rectangles, while doing ~100K DPS.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Weekly News Recap
Here is your chance to catch up if you missed a day of news this week!
- May 5
- May 6
- May 7
- Patch 5.3 PTR Build 16924 appeared with a few small changes and the official Patch 5.3 PTR notes were updated.
- May 8
- WoW dropped to 8.3 million subscribers, a loss of 1.3 million in the first quarter.
- Most of the decline in subscribers came from China, where there have been many other MMOs launched recently.
- Heart of the Swarm was the #1 PC game of the quarter, selling 1.1 million copies in two days.
- May 9
- May 10
- We looked at the new Tiger's Peak Arena coming in Patch 5.3.
Dark Legacy Comics #388
DLC #388 has been released!