Update (9:55 PM EST): Added Warrior Tier 16.
Update (3:55 PM EST): Added new client strings.
Update (3:40 PM EST): Added Gamon's audio.
Update (3:35 PM EST): Added new SoO trinkets.
Update (3:25 PM EST): Added new Vale of Eternal Blossoms map.
Update (3:20 PM EST): Added Priest Tier 16.
Update (3:00 PM EST): Added new NPC models.
Patch 5.4 PTR - Build 17124
Build 17124 will be deployed to the PTR realms soon.
- Legendary cloaks are confirmed! They seem to be a requirement to use another item, see the strings section.
- Spirit of Chi-Ji - Your healing spells also grant the target the Spirit of Chi-Ji, which heals the target for 3% of their missing health, every 1 sec, for 3 sec.
- Flurry of Xuen - Your damaging attacks have a chance to trigger a Flurry of Xuen, causing you to deal 60% weapon damage to all targets in front of you, every 0.5 sec for 3 sec.
- Essence of Yu'lon - Your damaging attacks have a chance to empower you with the Essence of Yu'lon, causing your next direct damage spell to also burn the target with jade dragonflame, dealing 5,000 damage and an additional 30,000 damage over 6 sec. This damage also affects other enemies near the burning target.
- Endurance of Niuzao - The Endurance of Niuzao fully absorbs the damage of one attack that would normally kill you. This effect has a 60 sec cooldown.
- There is an new PvP trinket item set. Every PvP trinket will contribute to the set, not just the two listed on the page.
- All of the Shado-pan Assault armor except for the shoulders is now available at Friendly, down from Honored.
Warrior Tier 16
Priest Tier 16
To see all the new items in Patch 5.4, check out the WoWDB PTR site.
New Client Strings
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- ARENA_BATTLES_2V2 - 2v2 Arena Battles
- ARENA_BATTLES_3V3 - 3v3 Arena Battles
- ARENA_BATTLES_5V5 - 5v5 Arena Battles
- BEST - Best
- BINDING_NAME_FOCUSARENA1 - Focus Arena Enemy 1
- BINDING_NAME_FOCUSARENA2 - Focus Arena Enemy 2
- BINDING_NAME_FOCUSARENA3 - Focus Arena Enemy 3
- BINDING_NAME_FOCUSARENA4 - Focus Arena Enemy 4
- BINDING_NAME_FOCUSARENA5 - Focus Arena Enemy 5
- BINDING_NAME_TARGETARENA1 - Target Arena Enemy 1
- BINDING_NAME_TARGETARENA2 - Target Arena Enemy 2
- BINDING_NAME_TARGETARENA3 - Target Arena Enemy 3
- BINDING_NAME_TARGETARENA4 - Target Arena Enemy 4
- BINDING_NAME_TARGETARENA5 - Target Arena Enemy 5
- COALESCED_REALM_TOOLTIP - Coalesced Realm (*)\nGroup, Whisper
- COMBAT_TEXT_ABSORB_ADDED - +%s (Absorb)
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID0 - Scarred Vale
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID1 - Pools of Power
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID10 - Chamber of the Paragons
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID11 - The Inner Sanctum
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID12 - Terrace of Endless Spring
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID13 - Temple of the Jade Serpent
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID14 - Temple of the Red Crane
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID2 - Vault of Y'Shaarj
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID3 - Gates of Orgrimmar
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID4 - The Valley of Strength
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID5 - The Cleft of Shadow
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID6 - The Descent
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID7 - Kor'Kron Barracks
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID8 - The Menagerie
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_ORGRIMMARRAID9 - The Siegeworks
- ERR_GUILD_INVITE_SELF - You can't invite yourself to a guild.
- ERR_ITEM_IS_BATTLE_PAY_LOCKED - Your purchased item is still waiting to be unlocked
- ERR_MAIL_CANT_SEND_REALM - You can't send mail to that realm.
- ERR_REALM_NOT_FOUND - Cannot find that realm.
- FLEX_RAID - Flexible Raid
- FLEX_RAID_INFO - Flexible Raid Info
- FLEX_RAID_LOCKOUT_LABEL - Lockout
- FLEX_RAID_LOCKOUT_TEXT - Flexible raids feature a seperate lockout from all other raid lockouts.
- FLEX_RAID_LOOT_TEXT - Flexible raids use the personal loot system and drop item level 536 loot.
- FLEX_RAID_NEED_LESS - Your group needs %d less players to start a flexible raid.
- FLEX_RAID_NEED_MORE - Your group needs %d more |4playerlayers; to start a flexible raid.
- FLEX_RAID_SIZE_LABEL - Raid Size
- FLEX_RAID_SIZE_TEXT - Flexible raids are designed for groups of 10 to 25 players. The difficulty will scale based on the number of players in the raid.
- FULL_PLAYER_NAME - %s-%s
- INTERACTIVE_REALM_TOOLTIP - Interactive Realm (#)\nYou can interact with this player as if they were on your own realm
- INTERACTIVE_SERVER_LABEL - (#)
- LEGENDARY_54_CLOAK_VALIDATION - You must be in possession of a Celestial Cloak of Virtue to use this item.
- OPTION_TOOLTIP_SHOW_COMBAT_HEALING_ABSORB_SELF - Shows a message when you gain a shield.
- OPTION_TOOLTIP_SHOW_COMBAT_HEALING_ABSORB_TARGET - Display amount of shield you added to the target.
- PLAYER_DIFFICULTY4 - Flexible
- POWER_TYPE_DINO_SONIC - Resonance
- POWER_TYPE_FOCUS - Focus
- POWER_TYPE_OLD_GOD_ENERGY - Y'shaarj Energy
- POWER_TYPE_TITAN_ENERGY - Titan Energy
- PVP_NO_QUEUE_DISCONNECTED_GROUP - You cannot join the queue because one of your group members is disconnected.
- RAID_INFO_WORLD_BOSS - World Boss
- SAVED_VARIABLES_TOO_LARGE - Your computer does not have enough memory to load settings from the following AddOn. Please disable some AddOns.\n\n|cffffd200%s|r
- SHOW_COMBAT_HEALING_ABSORB_SELF - Shields
- SHOW_COMBAT_HEALING_ABSORB_TARGET - Shields
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_197 - You don't have enough currency to do that.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_198 - Target cannot benefit from that spell
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_199 - You can only have one Healing Rain active at a time.
- SPELL_FAILED_NO_DUNGEON_ENCOUNTER - Requires engaging %s
- START_RAID - Start Raid
- UNITNAME_SUMMON_TITLE22 - %s's Pride
- WORLD_BOSS_FOUR_CELESTIALS - The Four Celestials
- WORLD_BOSS_GALLEON - Galleon
- WORLD_BOSS_NALAK - Nalak
- WORLD_BOSS_OONDASTA - Oondasta
- WORLD_BOSS_ORDOS - Ordos
- WORLD_BOSS_SHA_OF_ANGER - Sha of Anger
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionBattle
- Master of the Masters (New) Defeat all the trainers listed below from the Celestial Tournament. 5 points.
- Celestial Family (New) Obtain all four of the celestials pets. 5 points.
- Crazy for Cats Obtain 20 of the cats listed below.
10 points. Account Wide.
Feats of Strength
- Darkspear Revolutionary
AidVol'jin's troll uprising during Patch 5.3: Escalation. Rewards Title: Darkspear Revolutionary. 5 points.
PitVol'jin's troll uprising against Garrosh Hellscream's Horde during Patch 5.3: Escalation. Rewards Title: The Hordebreaker. 5 points.
Guild Feats of Strength
- Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream (10 player) (New) First guild on the realm to defeat Garrosh Hellscream in Siege of Orgrimmar on 10-player Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
- Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) (New) First guild on the realm to defeat Garrosh Hellscream in Siege of Orgrimmar on 25-player Heroic difficulty while in a guild group.
- Chapter V: Judgement of the Black Prince
[Coming Soon...] 25 points.
Dungeons & Raids
- Double Trouble (New) Reveal and defeat two Massive enemies in the same quadrant simultaneously and then defeat Spoils of Pandaria on Flexible, Normal, or Heroic difficulty.
- Fire in the Hole! (New) Stomp on 6 superheated Crawler Mines and then defeat the Iron Juggernaut in Normal or Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. 10 points.
- Go Long (New) Transfer the Mark of Anguish to 5 unique players and a total of 250 yards in a single Desperate Measures phase and then defeat the Fallen Protectors on Flexible, Normal, or Heroic difficulty. 10 points.
- Heroic: Garrosh Hellscream Guild Run (New) Defeat Garrosh Hellscream in Siege of Orgrimmar on Heroic difficulty while in a guild group. 10 points.
- Mega Snail Vs. Giant Dinosaur (New) This is exactly what you think it is. 10 points.
- Return From Darkness (New) Defeat the Sha of Pride after escaping the Sha Realm by collecting 10 Orbs of Light in Siege of Orgrimmar on Flexible, Normal or Heroic Difficulty.
- Siege of Orgrimmar Guild Run (New) Defeat the bosses in the Siege of Orgrimmar while in a guild group. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Bronze Damage Successfully complete the Basic Damage (Bronze) trial at the Proving Grounds.
- Proving Yourself: Bronze Healer Successfully complete the Basic Healer (Bronze) trial at the Proving Grounds.
- Proving Yourself: Bronze Tank Successfully complete the Basic Tank (Bronze) trial at the Proving Grounds.
- Proving Yourself: Endless Damage (Wave 10) (New) Successfully complete Wave 10 of the Basic Damage (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Endless Damage (Wave 20) (New) Successfully complete Wave 20 of the Basic Damage (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Endless Damage (Wave 30) (New) Successfully complete Wave 30 of the Basic Damage (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Endless Healer (Wave 10) (New) Successfully complete Wave 10 of the Basic Healer (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Endless Healer (Wave 20) (New) Successfully complete Wave 20 of the Basic Healer (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Endless Healer (Wave 30) (New) Successfully complete Wave 30 of the Basic Healer (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Endless Tank (Wave 10) (New) Successfully complete Wave 10 of the Basic Tank (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Endless Tank (Wave 20) (New) Successfully complete Wave 20 of the Basic Tank (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Endless Tank (Wave 30) (New) Successfully complete Wave 30 of the Basic Tank (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Gold Damage (New) Successfully complete the Basic Damage (Gold) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Gold Healer (New) Successfully complete the Basic Healer (Gold) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Gold Tank (New) Successfully complete the Basic Tank (Gold) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Silver Damage (New) Successfully complete the Basic Damage (Silver) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Silver Healer (New) Successfully complete the Basic Healer (Silver) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
- Proving Yourself: Silver Tank (New) Successfully complete the Basic Tank (Silver) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionMounts
- Not Sky Claw Mount a Sky
Claw copter, allowing you to fly very fast. The claws are surprisingly delicate and can carry an ally. This is a flying mount. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.
Item Set Bonuses
- Fortitude (New) Reduces all damage taken by 10%. Instant.
Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Death Knight T16 DPS 4P Bonus Death Coil increases the duration of Dark Transformation by 1.5 sec per cast. Pillar of Frost increases rune regeneration speed by
100% while active.
Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Druid T16 Balance 4P Bonus Every time you enter Solar or Lunar Eclipse, the cooldown of Celestial Alignment is reduced by
- Item - Druid T16 Restoration 2P Bonus Rejuvenation ticks have a
5%chance to grant a Sage Mender, reducing the mana cost and cast time of your next Healing Touch by 20%, stacking up to 5 times.
- Item - Druid T16 Restoration 4P Bonus Casting Ironbark grants you Spark of Life, causing all cast time spells within the next
12sec to grant a Living Seed on the target for 80% of the amount healed.
Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Hunter T16 4P Bonus Explosive Shot casts have a 40% chance to not consume a charge of Lock and Load. Instant Aimed shots reduce the cast time of your next Aimed Shot by 50%. Offensive abilities used during Bestial Wrath increase all damage you deal by 2% and all damage dealt by your pet by $, stacking up to 15 times.
Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Mage T16 2P Bonus Arcane Missiles causes your next Arcane Blast within 10 sec to cost 25% less mana, stacking up to 4 times. Consuming Brain Freeze
grants 1 charge of Fingers of Frost. Consuming Pyroblast! increases your haste by 750 for 4 sec, stacking up to 5 times.
- Item - Mage T16 4P Bonus Arcane Missiles has a
20%chance to not consume Arcane Missiles!. Consuming Brain Freeze has a 75%chance to drop an icy boulder on your target. Fireball and Pyroblast have a 10% chance to cause Inferno Blast to have no cooldown for 6 sec.
Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Monk T16 Brewmaster 2P Bonus When your Black Ox statue Guards another player, you also get a Guard for
15% of that amount.
- Item - Monk T16 Mistweaver 4P Bonus When your Renewing Mist heals a target, you have a
20%chance to cast a Chi Wave healing bolt that will not bounce at a nearby low health friendly target.
- Item - Monk T16 Windwalker 2P Bonus Combo Breaker: Tiger Palm increases the damage of Tiger Palm by
5%. Combo Breaker: Blackout Kick increases the damage of Blackout Kick by 5%.
- Item - Monk T16 Windwalker 4P Bonus
Every 3stacks of Tigereye Brew consumed cause your next Rising Sun Kick, Blackout Kick, or Fists of Fury to consume 1 less Chi.
Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Paladin T16 Protection 4P Bonus
Bastion of Glory now generates 1 Holy Power per stack consumed.
Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Priest T16 Shadow 2P Bonus Shadowy Recall effects have their critical damage bonus increased by
Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Rogue T16 2P Bonus When you generate a combo point from Revealing
Strike, Honor AmongstThieves, or Seal Fate, your next combo point generating ability has its energy cost reduced by 5. Stacks up to 5 times.
Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Shaman T16 Elemental 2P Bonus Fulmination increases all Fire and Nature damage dealt to that target from the Shaman by
10%for 2 sec per Lightning Shield charge consumed.
- Item - Shaman T16 Elemental 4P Bonus Your Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning spells have a chance to summon a Lightning Elemental to fight by your side for
- Item - Shaman T16 Enhancement 4P Bonus When Flame Shock deals periodic damage, you have a chance to gain 5 stacks of Searing Flames and reset the cooldown of Lava Lash.
Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Warlock T16 2P Bonus Conflagrate critical strikes have a 20% chance to increase the critical strike chance of Immolate and Incinerate by
15%. Unstable Affliction critical hits have a 40%chance to increase all damaging effects of Malefic Grasp and Drain Soul by 30%for 10 sec. Soul Fire has a 20% chance to increase you and your pet's damage dealt by 20%.
Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Item - Warrior T16 DPS 2P Bonus Attacks against a target with your Colossus Smash debuff generate
Death Knight (Forums)
- Master of Ghouls had a tooltip fix to correct a 0 value.
- Innervate now restores a minimum of 8% of caster's maximum mana.
- Dream of Cenarius no longer increases Rip damage for Feral Druids, instead causes your next two melee abilities to deal 25% additional damage. Now gives Guardian Druid Mangle (Bear) critical strikes a 45% chance to make your next Healing Touch or Rebirth instant, free, and castable in all forms, up from 30%.
- Force of Nature now casts Entangling Roots for Feral, rather than Bash.
- Soul of the Forest now only works with Mangle (Bear) for Guaridan, with added bonus of 15% more damage.
- Moonkin Form now increases your armor by 60%.
- Predatory Swiftness no longer works with Cyclone.
Restoration & Balance
- Nature's Swiftness is now a Resto and Balance spec spell.
- Readiness now only finishes cooldown on Rapid Fire, Feign Death, Deterrence, Disengage and Camouflage.
- Wyvern Sting had a tooltip fix to reflect that there is no minimum range.
- Eternal Flame now does 43% more base healing and SP scaling.
- Holy Shield was renamed to Sacred Shield and is now a Level 45 talent.
- Sanctified Wrath - For Protection Paladins, it now reduces the cooldown of Judgment by 50% (was 30%), and causes Judgment to generate one additional Holy Power. Avenging Wrath also increases healing received by 20%.
- Power Infusion now grants spell haste instead of casting speed.
- Shadowform now increases armor by 60%.
- Kil'jaeden's Cunning now allows you to cast Malefic Grasp, Incinerate and Shadow Bolt while moving.
- Hamstring now has a 1 sec cooldown.
- Seasoned Soldier now also reduces the Rage cost of Thunder Clap.
- Slam now does 35% of base damage as a cleave to nearby targets.
- Sweeping Strikes now cleaves for 75%.
Arms & Protection
- Blood and Thunder now gives 50% additional damage to Thunder Clap.
- Ultimatum now only procs off of Shield Slam criticals, but causes your next Heroic Strike or Cleave cost no Rage and be a gauranteed critical strike.
- Time is Money now increases attack speed and spell haste.
Raid & Dungeon Abilities
- Bond of the Golden Lotus Rook Stonetoe, He Softfoot, and Sun Tenderheart share a spiritual bond, preserving their connection to the world while the others remain alive. Upon reaching 1% health they begin to cast Bond of the Golden Lotus, restoring
20% heath. 15 sec cast.
- Crawler Mine Blast
Deals 500,000Physical damage to all enemies. Instant.
- Cutter Laser
Deals 200,000Fire damage every 1 second. Unlimited range. Instant.
- Dark Meditation Sun Tenderheart enters a Dark Meditation, inflicting Shadow damage to all enemies every second. Players take 35% less damage when inside her Meditative Field.
Players at a distance greater than 40 yards take increased damage. Unlimited range. Instant.
- Demolisher Cannons
Inflicts 100,000damage to enemies within 6 yards. Unlimited range. Instant.
- Engulfed Explosion The stomped crawler mine detonates underneath the ground, causing an earthy eruption at the feet of the player who stomped it. Inflicts
850,000Physical damage and knocks players high into the air. 20 yd range. Instant.
- Flame Vents
Inflicts 800,000Fire damage in a frontal cone, searing the target's flesh for for 60,000damage every 1 second. 45 yd range. Instant.
- Jealousy (New) Deals 101,250 Shadow damage to all enemies every 3 sec. In addition, all players take 5% more Shadow damage for 5 sec seconds. This effect stacks. Instant.
- Laser Strike
Inflicts 250,000Fire damage to random players, and sears their flesh for an additional 75,000 Fire damage every 2 seconds. Unlimited range. Instant.
- Laser Strike Inflicts 0 Fire damage initially and burns the target for 0 damage every
1 seconds. Unlimited range. Instant.
- Living Poison
Inflicts 200,000Nature damage to enemies within 4 yards every 1 sec. Instant.
- Melt Armor Melts an enemy's armor,
reducing it by 20%for 30 sec. This sears the target's flesh for for 60,000damage every 1 second. 30 yd range. Instant.
- Mortar Blast
Inflicts 250,000Fire damage to enemies within 8 yards of the blast. Unlimited range. 2 sec cast.
- Mortar Blast
Inflicts 350,000Fire damage to enemies within the blast. Unlimited range. 2 sec cast.
- Napalm Oil
Deals 20,000Nature damage every 1 second and reduces movement speed by 30%. Unlimited range. Instant.
Inflicts 150,000Nature damage to all enemies, and increases damage dealt by 10%. Stacks up to 20 times. 300 yd range. Instant.
- Residual Burn Secondary targets are afflicted with Residual Burn, taking 500% increased damage from Inferno Strike for until cancelled. Unlimited range. Instant.
- Restrictive Measures (New)
- Return to Stone
- Seismic Activity A mighty drill bores into the earth, causing an earthquake that deals
50,000Nature damage every 1 second. Instant.
- Sha Smash
Inflicts 5,000,000Physical damage split amongst all enemies in a frontal cone. Melee range. 3 sec cast.
- Tar Explosion
Deals 500,000Fire damage to all enemies. Instant.