MMO-Champion - Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar Trailer Unleashed
Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar Trailer Unleashed
The Patch 5.4 trailer has been released! You can see more of the new Garrosh model animations here, including some fun facial expressions.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar Trailer Unleashed started by chaud View original post
Comments 605 Comments
  1. tusker's Avatar
    One of the best trailers they've put together. Nice.
  1. Brazorf's Avatar
    really nice. Really really nice.
  1. Orcindauh's Avatar
    This is one of the top 3 patch trailers, this is right up there near the 3.3 trailer.
  1. Rizendragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    This is one of the top 3 patch trailers, this is right up there near the 3.3 trailer.
    Very much so agree.

    OT: If you didn't think Garrosh needed to be purged at this point I'd love to see the reasons people think he is still "correct" in his actions and views. That trailer clearly showed that he isn't corrupted, but on a power lust rampage.
  1. ViridianWRA's Avatar
    Very nice. Won't say I'm unimpressed for sure. Garrosh's jaw moves... Wonkily.

    Also... Was that Taran Zhu? I feel like it was, but his voice seems a little off. If it was, pretty safe to assume he's dead.
  1. iamthedevil's Avatar
    Best trailer ever made, imo.
  1. prwraith's Avatar
    I'm really..really.

    unimpressed /
  1. iamthedevil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    I though Taran Zhu was still alive now hes dead? He may have been stubborn to visitors of pandaria but I was getting used to him. Garrosh must die.
    He's alive in the patch, Cho tends to him.
  1. Prag's Avatar
    Really great trailer. I haven't really paid much attention to the story since we killed Arthas, but this makes me want to go back and try to catch up.
  1. prwraith's Avatar
    I'm looking at this thinking. Here's the culmination of an entire two expansions worth of bad character writing. Literally the only thing I can think of while watching it.
  1. Rizendragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'm looking at this thinking. Here's the culmination of an entire two expansions worth of bad character writing. Literally the only thing I can think of while watching it.
    Bad character writing means you don't like what they've done with Garrosh? I love that they've made him into an absolute ass. I truly hate Garrosh. First raid boss I have truly hated since Arthas. I cannot wait to get him and /spit on his corpse.
  1. Eazy's Avatar
    I completely understand that people are taking "art" in a subjective way, but I think many are overreacting because this patch trailer is VERY GOOD and it's ACTUAL.

    It isn't the best trailer.
    People were talking that Throne of Thunder was the best trailer in the WoW(for me they weren't right), probably because of things I mentioned above.

    For me, nothing can beat 3.3, but this one is very, very close, I'd even say second.
    And I must say that Blizzard did very good work, and I'm happy to see trailer like this one.
  1. Flyin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Thank God this Taraz Zhu guy died.
    He actually didn't die you can find him in Soo
  1. Taustin's Avatar
    Taran Zhu is not dead. They will not kill him off until we have redeemed ourselves or well the Horde has redeemed themselves. He's been such an interesting and developing character this expansion. He will be around for awhile.
  1. Madcloud's Avatar
    after watching this a few times due to its baddassery i noticed something. there is a shot of taran zhu and garrosh from above while on the bridge, while they are still just talking. garrosh sweeps his hand and at that same moment, you can see taran zhu flinch. its the little things that make this game awesome for me.
  1. iamthedevil's Avatar
    I noticed Gorehowl never did any... howling.
  1. Bombkirby's Avatar
    They did such a good job with that! Especially the facial animations. I reeeeally want to resub. I need a spare 15 bucks. >_<
  1. Jeethi's Avatar
    http://youtu.be/h-LbvFckptY YEAH! This trailer is soooo goood!!!!
  1. Guyviroth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I noticed Gorehowl never did any... howling.
    Because it wasn't Gorehowl; it was a Warsong Howling Axe. =P
  1. Bombkirby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I completely understand that people are taking "art" in a subjective way, but I think many are overreacting because this patch trailer is VERY GOOD and it's ACTUAL.

    It isn't the best trailer.
    People were talking that Throne of Thunder was the best trailer in the WoW(for me they weren't right), probably because of things I mentioned above.

    For me, nothing can beat 3.3, but this one is very, very close, I'd even say second.
    And I must say that Blizzard did very good work, and I'm happy to see trailer like this one.
    I liked the script/writing for 3.3 the best. This one definitely had some almost repetitiveness in the script where one guy would say "You are wrong because being bad is evil!" and then the other would retort "That is because I AM EVIL!" (you get the point) over and over. But the visuals in this one are unmatched since they're using higher poly models that were rigged for facial animations... compared to the machinima footage they rolled over and over for half the video in everything 3.3 and below.

Site Navigation