Armory Stats: Characters that reached Level 90 in Mists of Pandaria
It is finally time for Armory Stats to make a return! This week we decided to take a look at the percentage of characters that made it from being level 85 during the end of Cataclysm to level 90 today. These stats compare a sample of 6.7M characters from late 2012 and checks which players reached level 90 as of the first week of September. Keep in mind a few things before interpreting these stats:
- Some characters that were leveled to 90 and then abandoned, so some of their profiles won't show up on armory. 95% of the profiles that we were able to access were played within the last two months.
- Some characters are lost to name changes, realm transfers, and faction changes.
- The absolute percentages here have little meaning because of those issues, so they should only be used for comparing one group to another.
- The Cataclysm values used here were scaled using the MoP average and Cataclysm average, excluding the Death Knight value from the Cataclysm average calculation. Death Knights are excluded from the Cataclysm average because they are an outlier, as many people leveled them to 80 during WotLK and then abandoned them.
- Cataclysm population standard deviation (excluding Death Knights) was 2.32%
- Mists of Pandaria population standard deviation was 1.66%
- We did the same thing during Cataclysm at a slightly earlier point in the expansion and you can find the results here.
|Class||Leveled to 85 in Cataclysm (Scaled)||Leveled to 90 in Mists of Pandaria|
MMO-Champion - New Video Games and WoW Discussion Forums
It's time to expand a little more and add some more forums dedicated to other games, as well as expand the WoW forum section! We are adding (or expanding) these forums today:
These new forums should give a little more freedom to the growing community on the Video Games forums and should make most of you happier. If you're not happy enough, you can probably find an answer to your angry questions below.
Why didn't you open a forum for [insert game here] when you opened one for [insert similar game here]??? [insult here]
We only opened forums for games that already have a lot of activity on the Video Games forum in the first place. If your game isn't here, it just means that we don't have a giant thread about it, because not enough people are interested yet.
I can't filter these new forums out of the Recent Forum Posts box on the front page!
We know about the issue with the forum filters not saving correctly, and it will be fixed this week. The new forums will also be added to the list then, so you can filter them out if you want.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Siege Of Orgrimmar Art
Today we have some of the art done for Siege of Orgrimmar by Vergne Fanny, one of Blizzard's 3D Artists. The last one gives you an idea of how much work goes into something as small as a ground texture!