MMO-Champion - SoO Progression, Conquest Vendor Disabled, Sept 17 Hotfixes, Blue Posts, Blizzard Art
Update (5:40 PM EST): Method is now tied with Blood Legion at 10/14.
Update (1:40 PM EST): Exorsus and Method are now at 9/14, with 5 other guilds at 8/14.
Update (11 AM EST): Blood Legion is now at 10/14, with 5 other guilds at 8/14.

[Spoilers] RoS Model Animations - Including New Cow Level Mobs, Lylirra on PTR Possibility, The Diablo Extra Life Challenge

HearthPwn Site Updates - Card Updates, New BBCode, Crafting Costs; EU Beta Wave

Siege of Orgrimmar Heroic Progression
Blood Legion is leading progress tonight, with 9/14 bosses down. Midwinter and Duality are close behind, closing a gap from earlier in the night at 8/14 bosses. Over in the 10 player column, Avast is currently leading with 5/14 bosses down.

Keep in mind that EU progression has not started yet, as realms are currently still down for the Wednesday maintenance.



Conquest Vendors Temporarily Disabled
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
We are aware of an issue affecting a number of players that caused them to have an unusually high Conquest Point cap. Conquest vendors have been temporarily disabled while we work on a fix to correct this. Conquest Points obtained in excess of the 2200 point cap will be lost and we'll be removing the Grievous Conquest achievement from any characters that managed to obtain it.

The vendors will be made available again once the fix is in place.

Patch 5.4 Hotfixes: September 17
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Classes

Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios

Battlegrounds and Arenas

Items

Timeless Isle
  • Celestials in The Celestial Court will now only rotate their order after they have been defeated.
  • Time-Lost Shrines reactivate much more frequently now.

Proving Grounds

Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Norushen Bugged
Wanted to chime in and let you know that we're looking into a possible issue where the incorrect targets were being picked for Look Within on Raid Finder. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Feldrake as a Ground Mount
The Feldrake having ground mount functionality was originally a bug. When the bug got fixed for all drakes, that functionality got removed. A hotfix is being worked on to add ground mount functionality back in for the Feldrake. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

AskMrRobot - Burden of Eternity Upgrade Finder
AskMrRobot has been updated once again! Now the robot is able to tell you which slot is the best one to use your Burden of Eternity for.



Blizzard Art Update
Blizzard added more pieces to the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Art gallery.

This article was originally published in forum thread: SoO Progression, Conquest Vendor Disabled, Sept 17 Hotfixes, Blue Posts, Blizzard Art started by chaud View original post
Comments 63 Comments
  1. moveth's Avatar
    3/14 heroic tonight. Should be able to get another 3 this week hopefully!
  1. sociald1077's Avatar
    Wow, thats some quick heroic progress in 25 man.
  1. Drizztcz's Avatar
    9/14 on hc just after couple hours? That looks like a joke to me...
  1. stinkypinky's Avatar
    I kinda wonder how many people actually care about Heroic Progression in WoW. I can't imagine the blood pressure of the GM of Blood Legion. all it takes is one misplaced lock or mage to not move out of there zone for a stroke to occur.

    I suppose Heroic stuff is important. But c'mon, do you think anyone will remember this in 2 1/2 weeks???
  1. Snaser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkypinky View Post
    I kinda wonder how many people actually care about Heroic Progression in WoW. I can't imagine the blood pressure of the GM of Blood Legion. all it takes is one misplaced lock or mage to not move out of there zone for a stroke to occur.

    I suppose Heroic stuff is important. But c'mon, do you think anyone will remember this in 2 1/2 weeks???
    I know this might seem shocking, but could it be possible that the people doing heroic progression partly does it because they love it, and not to be famous? They will surely remember their personal achievement, even though Joe sixpack and other people might not.
  1. stinkypinky's Avatar
    the people doing heroic progression partly does it because they love it, and not to be famous
    .you are prob 100% right.
  1. dhru's Avatar
    Hmm, I don't need to buy this game, after 2 weeks of 5.4 patch I can see the whole content on youtube ^^ That's amezing, I like those raiders because of them I don't need to waste time to gear up my character in 4-5 months to reach hc min. gear level and find a guild who want me and they are not brainded...
    That content was a copy-paste.
  1. DaveReadycheck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizztcz View Post
    9/14 on hc just after couple hours? That looks like a joke to me...
    This. Was looking forward to Heroics after normal modes were easier than walking in a straight line but 9/14HC in 1 single night? That's a complete joke. On an upside, it means I should have alot of free time this Winter to sort my new job out ^-^
  1. Posokhov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizztcz View Post
    9/14 on hc just after couple hours? That looks like a joke to me...
    The only joke is the difficulty of the content. I'm pretty sure Blizzard made Flex about as hard as old LFR. New normal mode is what Flex SHOULD have been. The first 4 bosses in heroic are laughably easy, and the rest don't seem to be much harder. I guess when you balance around the lowest common denominator, you wind up with bad content. If you struggle against Skyrim on the hardest difficulty, you'd probably struggle on heroic. If you have no problems beating Skyrim on the highest difficult, you're more than capable of having heroic content cleared this month. Yes, it is that easy.
  1. Aesahaettr's Avatar
    Once again, people who haven't cleared 9/14 heroic are complaining that things are too easy.

    /sigh.
  1. Getreuer's Avatar
    The art gallery is boyond amazing :e
  1. devvzje's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesahaettr View Post
    Once again, people who haven't cleared 9/14 heroic are complaining that things are too easy.

    /sigh.

    Yeah people need to understand that these guilds have been killing all but Garrosh for weeks on PTR. So it's nothing to them.
  1. Thelonicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dhru View Post
    Hmm, I don't need to buy this game, after 2 weeks of 5.4 patch I can see the whole content on youtube ^^ That's amezing, I like those raiders because of them I don't need to waste time to gear up my character in 4-5 months to reach hc min. gear level and find a guild who want me and they are not brainded...
    That content was a copy-paste.
    you havent been in the game for some time it seems, 4-5 months if you play 1 hour a week to be realistic :P i dont think youre the target audience for pve endgame sort to speak either since the last patch cycle of the 4th expansion is when you choose not to buy the game.

    US realms have been up for abit, and ToT progression was similar first 7 went down fairly quickly and even on the very same day. The opening is always like this, even blizzard said they wanted to difficulty to scale up as you get further in and the paragons siegcrafter and garrosh himself is where the race will stand.
  1. Kuja's Avatar
    Dream Paragon not in the race?
  1. Thelonicus's Avatar
    eu realms arent up yet
  1. Zstr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by devvzje View Post
    Yeah people need to understand that these guilds have been killing all but Garrosh for weeks on PTR. So it's nothing to them.
    and yet people will whine they have nothing to do, because they cleared everything already, this just bad blizzard design with thuderforged\warforged and upgrades, which making content already nerfed when it's coming...1 mounth lots of ppl will clear it hc and then other 6-8 mounth untill next expansion what the hell they gonna do, even 5.5 won't bring anything for them...
  1. Vormav's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesahaettr View Post
    Once again, people who haven't cleared 9/14 heroic are complaining that things are too easy.

    /sigh.
    To be fair theres already people that did clear at least 6/14 complaining how easy it is.

    Also it's fairly obvious to non hardcore raiders that this tier must be easy when 9 bosses are already dead within hours. I don't think theres been any other tier cleared this fast has there?
  1. snoogentz's Avatar
    9/14 is nothing imo! the only thing that is anything is the world first garrosh, and you will see all EU guilds 9/14 in a couple of hours! care about the bosses before garrosh!
  1. Robert3620's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Posokhov View Post
    The only joke is the difficulty of the content. I'm pretty sure Blizzard made Flex about as hard as old LFR. New normal mode is what Flex SHOULD have been. The first 4 bosses in heroic are laughably easy, and the rest don't seem to be much harder. I guess when you balance around the lowest common denominator, you wind up with bad content. If you struggle against Skyrim on the hardest difficulty, you'd probably struggle on heroic. If you have no problems beating Skyrim on the highest difficult, you're more than capable of having heroic content cleared this month. Yes, it is that easy.
    So out of touch it's funny.

    If you kill a single boss on normal. Congrats, your part of a minority of the player base that never will.

    If you kill a single boss on heroic. Congrats, your part of a very small minority player base.

    Acting as if the fact a very very small amount of players have cleared up to nine bosses on heroic mode this quick is insane. World of Warcraft is played by over seven million players. 25 of which have beaten 9 bosses on heroic. Think about that for a moment, that's a very very small percent of players doing so. The amount of players that ever kill 9 bosses in heroic will no doubt be less then 1 percent of the players. How can anyone with any sense say that in a game of 7 million players, less then 200k of them beating any heroic boss shows how it is not difficult.

    If the game was being balanced around the lowest common denominator you would have a whole lot more people beating normal much less heroic.
  1. Nerraw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    To be fair theres already people that did clear at least 6/14 complaining how easy it is.

    Also it's fairly obvious to non hardcore raiders that this tier must be easy when 9 bosses are already dead within hours. I don't think theres been any other tier cleared this fast has there?
    Throne of Thunder's first half was cleared roughly as fast as well.

Site Navigation