Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- Powered by Anima - Anima Golems cannot act or use abilities without Anima. Anima capacity is limited by the size of the golem; larger golems can hold more. The Dark Animus has the largest capacity, but cannot use most of its abilities until it reaches specific Anima levels. Defeating any size Anima Golem will cause the Anima that was powering it to transfer to a random golem with enough available capacity.
- Powered by Anima - Anima Golems cannot act or use abilities without Anima. Anima capacity is limited by the size of the golem; larger golems can hold more. The Dark Animus has the largest capacity, but cannot use most of its abilities until it reaches specific Anima levels. Defeating any size Anima Golem will cause the Anima that was powering it to transfer to the nearest golem with enough available capacity.
- Critically Damaged - Some of the Anima Golems found in 10 player difficulties have sustained severe damage. These golems can still absorb Anima, but cannot act or use abilities.
- Anima Golem -
- Acceleration Link - Anima Golems in close proximity link together, increasing each golem's attack speed by 250% and damage by 250%. In addition, linked golems gain 30% movement speed and immunity to movement slowing effects.
- Evasive - Anima Golems take 90% reduced damage from area-of-effect sources.
- Large Anima Golem -
- Crimson Wake - Anima repeatedly explodes upward from the ground in a line that accelerates toward a random target. Crimson Wake will pursue the target for up to 30 seconds. Enemy targets hit by the explosions suffer 200,000 Fire damage.
- Massive Anima Golem -
- Matter Swap - Dematrixes the target enemy's matter. When this effect is removed, the target swaps places with its most distant ally and Arcane damage equal to the target's maximum health is split between them. The portion of the total damage shifted to the target's ally increases each second.
- Explosive Slam - The golem slams the ground, inflicting 275,000 Fire damage to enemies within 9 yards of his target. Enemies struck are seared, increasing the damage of subsequent Explosive Slams for 25 sec.
- Dark Animus -
- Activation Sequence - The Dark Animus must run through its activation sequence before it can attack or use abilities. This process takes 60 sec.
- Siphon Anima - The Dark Animus periodically drains Anima from its minions. 1 Anima is drained from each golem.
- Touch of the Animus - The Dark Animus periodically corrupts a random target, inflicting 30,000 Fire damage every 2 seconds for the remainder of the encounter.
- Empower Golem - The Dark Animus targets the active golem with the least health, healing it by 3% and increasing all damage it deals by 24% for the remainder of the encounter.
- Anima Ring - Upon reaching 25 Anima, the Dark Animus gains the ability to form several spheres in a circle around the target. The spheres move toward the center of the circle. Enemy targets that touch a sphere will consume it, increasing the damage they take from melee attacks by 50% for 15 sec. This effect stacks. In Heroic Difficulty each sphere also inflicts 180,000 Fire damage over the duration.
- Anima Font - Upon reaching 50 Anima, the Dark Animus gains the ability to further corrupt a target already afflicted by Touch of the Animus, causing them to spew Anima bolts at nearby locations every 1 sec. Enemies struck by the bolts suffer 375,000 Fire damage.
- Interrupting Jolt - Upon reaching 75 Anima, the Dark Animus gains the ability to release a burst of energy, inflicting 135,000 Nature damage and interrupting the spellcasts of all players.
- Interrupting Jolt - Upon reaching 75 Anima, the Dark Animus gains the ability to release a burst of energy, inflicting 350,000 Nature damage and interrupting the spellcasts of all players.
- Interrupting Jolt - Upon reaching 75 Anima, the Dark Animus gains the ability to release a burst of energy, inflicting 475,000 Nature damage and interrupting the spellcasts of all players.
- FULL POWER - Upon reaching 100 Anima, the Dark Animus gains the ability to unleash a torrent of Anima bolts that strike at random targets. Each bolt inflicts 500,000 Fire damage to enemies within 5 yds. of the impact point.
|502||Junk||Chest of the Crackling Vanquisher|
|502||Junk||Chest of the Crackling Conqueror|
|502||Junk||Chest of the Crackling Protector|
|502||Trinket||Trinket||Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance|
|502||Trinket||Tank||Trinket||Delicate Vial of the Sanguinaire|
|502||Finger||Physical DPS||Finger||Gore-Soaked Gear|
|502||Back||Spell Spirit||Back||Constantly Accelerating Cloak|
|502||Cloth||Spell DPS||Head||Hood of the Crimson Wake|
|502||Leather||Spell Spirit||Hands||Anima-Ringed Fingers|
|502||Leather||Physical DPS||Legs||Worldbinder Leggings|
|502||Plate||Melee||Head||Crown of the Golden Golem|
|502||Plate||Spell Spirit||Legs||Matter-Swapped Legplates|
|502||One-handed Mace||Physical DPS||One Hand||Hand of the Dark Animus|
|502||Dagger||Spell DPS||One Hand||Athame of the Sanguine Ritual|
|522||Junk||Chest of the Crackling Vanquisher|
|522||Junk||Chest of the Crackling Conqueror|
|522||Junk||Chest of the Crackling Protector|
|522||Trinket||Trinket||Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance|
|522||Trinket||Tank||Trinket||Delicate Vial of the Sanguinaire|
|522||Finger||Physical DPS||Finger||Gore-Soaked Gear|
|522||Back||Spell Spirit||Back||Constantly Accelerating Cloak|
|522||Cloth||Spell DPS||Head||Hood of the Crimson Wake|
|522||Leather||Spell Spirit||Hands||Anima-Ringed Fingers|
|522||Leather||Physical DPS||Legs||Worldbinder Leggings|
|522||Plate||Melee||Head||Crown of the Golden Golem|
|522||Plate||Spell Spirit||Legs||Matter-Swapped Legplates|
|522||One-handed Mace||Physical DPS||One Hand||Hand of the Dark Animus|
|522||Dagger||Spell DPS||One Hand||Athame of the Sanguine Ritual|
|535||Junk||Chest of the Crackling Vanquisher|
|535||Junk||Chest of the Crackling Conqueror|
|535||Junk||Chest of the Crackling Protector|
|535||Trinket||Trinket||Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance|
|535||Trinket||Tank||Trinket||Delicate Vial of the Sanguinaire|
|535||Finger||Physical DPS||Finger||Gore-Soaked Gear|
|535||Back||Spell Spirit||Back||Constantly Accelerating Cloak|
|535||Cloth||Spell DPS||Head||Hood of the Crimson Wake|
|535||Leather||Spell Spirit||Hands||Anima-Ringed Fingers|
|535||Leather||Physical DPS||Legs||Worldbinder Leggings|
|535||Plate||Melee||Head||Crown of the Golden Golem|
|535||Plate||Spell Spirit||Legs||Matter-Swapped Legplates|
|535||One-handed Mace||Physical DPS||One Hand||Hand of the Dark Animus|
|535||Dagger||Spell DPS||One Hand||Athame of the Sanguine Ritual|