Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- Primordial Strike - Primordius claws at his current target, inflicting 700,000 Physical damage to all players in a 7-yard cone.
- Malformed Blood - The heavily-mutated blood within Primordius spreads to his current target, inflicting 10,000 Nature damage every 3 sec and causing the afflicted player's attacks to Congeal Blood, inflicting 20,000 additional Nature damage to Living Fluids and Viscous Horrors. This effect lasts 60 sec and stacks.
- Mutated Abomination - Primordius is heavily mutated and resists attacks from non-mutated creatures. Damage taken from non-Fully Mutated players is reduced by 75%.
- Evolution - When Primordius is mutated by enough Living Fluids, Mutagenic Pools, and his natural mutation rate, he evolves. Evolution increases all damage dealt by Primordius by 10% and grants him a new mutation. This effect stacks. Primordius can only have 3 mutations at any time.
In Heroic Difficulty, Primordius can have 4 mutations.
- Mutation: Ventral Sacs - Sacs located around Primordius's frill periodically erupt, inflicting 22,000 Nature damage to all players every 1 sec.
- Mutation: Gas Bladder - A volatile mutation that allows Primordius to spray Caustic Gas, inflicting 1,600,000 Nature damage split evenly between all players within a 25-yard radius.
- Mutation: Acidic Spines - Primordius fires Acidic Spines at players every 3 sec, inflicting 110,000 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the targets.
- Mutation: Pathogen Glands - Allows Primordius to spray a Volatile Pathogen at a player, inflicting 60,000 Nature damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
- Mutation: Metabolic Boost - A hyperactive metabolism allows Primordius to use abilities more often and increases attack speed by 50%.
- Mutation: Erupting Pustules - Pustules erupt every 10 sec, showering the area with corrosive blood that inflicts 200,000 Nature damage within 3 yards of the impact.
- Living Fluid - Living fluid seeps from the pools surrounding Primordius's lair and these oozes slowly make their way to Primordius.
- Mutate Primordius - If a Living Fluid reaches Primordius, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius's current mutation level.
- Mutagenic Pool - When a Living Fluid dies, it leaves behind a Mutagenic Pool that can mutate Primordius or players.
- Mutate Primordius - When Primordius steps on a Mutagenic Pool, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius's current mutation level.
- Mutate Player - When player steps on a Mutagenic Pool, it is absorbed, inflicting 100,000 Nature damage and causing a helpful mutation. If 0 mutations are present, the mutation will be a harmful mutation.
If a mutated player is dispelled, all mutations are removed.
- Helpful Mutation: Thick Bones - The player's bones become thick and powerful, increasing all stats by 5%.
- Harmful Mutation: Fragile Bones - The player's bones become thin and brittle, reducing all stats by 10%.
- Helpful Mutation: Clear Mind - The player's mind becomes clear and focused, increasing Mastery by 10%.
- Harmful Mutation: Clouded Mind - The player's mind becomes clouded and unfocused, reducing Mastery by 20%.
- Helpful Mutation: Improved Synapses - The player's neural synapses fire more quickly, increasing Haste by 10%.
- Harmful Mutation: Dulled Synapses - The player's neural synapses fire more slowly, reducing Haste by 20%.
- Helpful Mutation: Keen Eyesight - The player's eyesight becomes exceptionally keen, increasing Critical Strike chance by 10%.
- Harmful Mutation: Impaired Eyesight - The player's eyesight becomes exceptionally poor, reducing Critical Strike chance by 20%.
- Fully Mutated - When a player acquires 10 helpful mutations, they become Fully Mutated, allowing full damage to be dealt to Primordius. Additional mutations after this point will be harmful.
- Volatile Pool - When a Living Fluid dies, it will rarely leave behind a Volatile Pool that can mutate Primordius or Players.
- Mutate Primordius (Volatile) - When Primordius steps on a Volatile Pool, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius' current mutation level to its maximum and healing Primordius for 10% of his maximum health.
- Mutate Player (Volatile) - When player steps on a Volatile Pool, it is absorbed, inflicting 50,000 Nature damage and causing a harmful mutation. If a mutated player is dispelled, all mutations are removed.
- Viscous Horror - A heavily-mutated creature made of the same fluid that spawned Primordius.
- Black Blood - The Viscous Horror spreads its mutated blood to its current target, inflicting 20,000 Nature damage every 3 sec and causing the afflicted player's attacks to coat the enemy in Black Blood, inflicting 20,000 additional Nature damage to Primordius. This effect lasts 60 sec and stacks.
- Deadly Mutagen - If a Viscous Horror gets close to Primordius, the mixture of mutative energies will cause it to explode, inflicting 999,999 Nature damage to all players.
|502||Trinket||Trinket||Primordius' Talisman of Rage|
|502||Finger||Melee||Finger||Band of the Scaled Tyrant|
|502||Trinket||Spell Spirit||Trinket||Stolen Relic of Zuldazar|
|502||Trinket||Physical DPS||Trinket||Talisman of Bloodlust|
|502||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Legs||Leggings of Ebon Veins|
|502||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Hands||Helix-Breaker Gloves|
|502||Cloth||Spell DPS||Chest||Robes of Mutagenic Blood|
|502||Cloth||Spell DPS||Wrists||Bracers of Fragile Bone|
|502||Leather||Spell Spirit||Legs||Leggings of the Malformed Sapling|
|502||Leather||Physical DPS||Hands||Gloves of Cushioned Air|
|502||Physical DPS||Wrists||Bracers of Mutagenic Fervor|
|502||Physical DPS||Hands||Synapse-String Handguards|
|502||Spell DPS||Head||Clear-Mind Helm|
|502||Plate||Tank||Shoulders||Metabolically Boosted Shoulderplates|
|502||Plate||Tank||Legs||Black Blood Legplates|
|502||Plate||Spell Spirit||Shoulders||Spaulders of Primordial Growth|
|502||Plate||Spell Spirit||Wrists||Bonemender Bracers|
|502||Shield||Tank||Off Hand||Greatshield of the Gloaming|
|502||One-handed Mace||Tank||One Hand||Acid-Spine Bonemace|
|522||Trinket||Trinket||Primordius' Talisman of Rage|
|522||Finger||Melee||Finger||Band of the Scaled Tyrant|
|522||Trinket||Spell Spirit||Trinket||Stolen Relic of Zuldazar|
|522||Trinket||Physical DPS||Trinket||Talisman of Bloodlust|
|522||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Legs||Leggings of Ebon Veins|
|522||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Hands||Helix-Breaker Gloves|
|522||Cloth||Spell DPS||Chest||Robes of Mutagenic Blood|
|522||Cloth||Spell DPS||Wrists||Bracers of Fragile Bone|
|522||Leather||Spell Spirit||Legs||Leggings of the Malformed Sapling|
|522||Leather||Physical DPS||Hands||Gloves of Cushioned Air|
|522||Physical DPS||Wrists||Bracers of Mutagenic Fervor|
|522||Physical DPS||Hands||Synapse-String Handguards|
|522||Spell DPS||Head||Clear-Mind Helm|
|522||Plate||Tank||Shoulders||Metabolically Boosted Shoulderplates|
|522||Plate||Tank||Legs||Black Blood Legplates|
|522||Plate||Spell Spirit||Shoulders||Spaulders of Primordial Growth|
|522||Plate||Spell Spirit||Wrists||Bonemender Bracers|
|522||Shield||Tank||Off Hand||Greatshield of the Gloaming|
|522||One-handed Mace||Tank||One Hand||Acid-Spine Bonemace|
|535||Trinket||Trinket||Primordius' Talisman of Rage|
|535||Finger||Melee||Finger||Band of the Scaled Tyrant|
|535||Trinket||Spell Spirit||Trinket||Stolen Relic of Zuldazar|
|535||Trinket||Physical DPS||Trinket||Talisman of Bloodlust|
|535||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Legs||Leggings of Ebon Veins|
|535||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Hands||Helix-Breaker Gloves|
|535||Cloth||Spell DPS||Chest||Robes of Mutagenic Blood|
|535||Cloth||Spell DPS||Wrists||Bracers of Fragile Bone|
|535||Leather||Spell Spirit||Legs||Leggings of the Malformed Sapling|
|535||Leather||Physical DPS||Hands||Gloves of Cushioned Air|
|535||Physical DPS||Wrists||Bracers of Mutagenic Fervor|
|535||Physical DPS||Hands||Synapse-String Handguards|
|535||Spell DPS||Head||Clear-Mind Helm|
|535||Plate||Tank||Shoulders||Metabolically Boosted Shoulderplates|
|535||Plate||Tank||Legs||Black Blood Legplates|
|535||Plate||Spell Spirit||Shoulders||Spaulders of Primordial Growth|
|535||Plate||Spell Spirit||Wrists||Bonemender Bracers|
|535||Shield||Tank||Off Hand||Greatshield of the Gloaming|
|535||One-handed Mace||Tank||One Hand||Acid-Spine Bonemace|