MMO-Champion - Ghostcrawler to leave Blizzard Entertainment
Ghostcrawler to leave Blizzard Entertainment
Ghostcrawler announced this morning on Facebook that he will be leaving Blizzard Entertainment to pursue a "great opportunity for something new and exciting". I don't usually share my opinions in news post, so there's a tweet with my full thoughts on the subject.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Ghostcrawler to leave Blizzard Entertainment started by Boubouille View original post
Comments 1111 Comments
  1. Zedshaman's Avatar
    Well Blizzard should have kicked him way before. Atleast they would have stopped millions (including me) from unsubbing. Hope to able to play shaman like TBC!!
  1. Sidone's Avatar
    Ah yes. Cause he is the sole responsible for millions to unsubscribe. *facepalm*
  1. SL1200's Avatar
    Did Gc twitter go dark this morning? The page seems to be gone.
  1. blackblade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedshaman View Post
    Well Blizzard should have kicked him way before. Atleast they would have stopped millions (including me) from unsubbing. Hope to able to play shaman like TBC!!
    Wha- Shaman are like, the least changed class since TBC.

    What changed that stopped you from playing?
  1. Eliandal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Did Gc twitter go dark this morning? The page seems to be gone.
    @Ghostcrawler is being shut down

    He's currently under @OccupyGStreet
  1. Slotter's Avatar
    I won't get into all the reasons I stopped playing this game, but the design decisions made by GC and the team are at the top of the list. Primarily the decisions that catered this game for casuals. Unfortunately unless you cut the head off the snake (Chilton), nothing will change.
  1. Celista's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    @Ghostcrawler is being shut down

    He's currently under @OccupyGStreet
    Interesting choice of twitter handle.
  1. Pull My Finger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Problem was and will ALWAYS be Tom Chilton, aka Kalgan, know by some as the ultima online destroyer. It was when he took over lead during mid wrath the game started to go downhill. He used to be the one responsibe for pvp balance before. I bet him put GC in the position he held. The guy is infamous but it seems many new players dont know about him or all he did to screw up the game. GC is nothing compared to him.
    What a load of BS.
  1. Metallikiddd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    What a load of BS.
    You really think GC was worse than Kalgan?! He did ruin Ultima Online and has been nothing but trouble since he came on board to Blizz back in 2007. His Arena interferes with PvE way too much and he used to buff/nerf classes so he would win Arena/BG's. He should have been fired for that. Kalgan is "Fackler" from Police Academy, meaning he is a walking disaster. He is worse than the Taliban.
  1. Celista's Avatar
    GC still hasn't said anything about where he's working next? Announcement was back in November...hmm.
  1. Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    You really think GC was worse than Kalgan?! He did ruin Ultima Online and has been nothing but trouble since he came on board to Blizz back in 2007. His Arena interferes with PvE way too much and he used to buff/nerf classes so he would win Arena/BG's. He should have been fired for that. Kalgan is "Fackler" from Police Academy, meaning he is a walking disaster. He is worse than the Taliban.
    You're considering him worse then the Taliban. I think you need to take a step back from the monitor.

Site Navigation