Weekly News Recap, Weekend Tournament Decklists
We are catching up on a few more Blizzcon interviews that we didn't get in our first round, this time from The Sundering and LazyGamer.
- Garrisons might bring in other players by allowing you to share a crafting skill or loaning another player some followers.
- There is a dungeon, prop, character, and environment team working on the art for Warlords of Draenor, so art for Garrison upgrades didn't delay the new character models.
- The team started working on the Warlords of Draenor art and story right after Mists of Pandaria shipped, with concepts being worked on before that.
- Buffs to class abilities will be given out in a somewhat random order as you level, but by the time you get to level 100 you will have them all.
- You will get your garrison soon after arriving in Draenor, making it useful as you level and progress through the story.
- Garrisons will be heavily integrated into the game, making it something that will be hard to skip.
- The Goblin and Worgen were the first demo of new character models, but the team felt like they could take that even further and created the Pandaren. The Goblin and Worgen aren't planned to have any update right now, but they could be updated after all of the other models are done.
New Character Models Update
Chris Robinson mentioned that we will see some more new character model previews early next year!
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Meet Lewt, the Papercraft Treasure Goblin