Hearthstone Live Dev Q&A This Friday, Deck Spotlight: Salvation Warrior
Unlocking the Hero Within: Systems Preview
Warlords of Draenor Developer Interviews
There were a few developer interviews at the recent press events, so today we are taking a look at interviews with Alex Afrasiabi from Gameplanet.
- You won't be allowed to fly in Draenor at release, and the devs want to see how players react to this.
- Afrasiabi also mentions that he thinks it is possible that players could love a world with no flying.
- Garrisons will change the way the game plays, making it feel new.
- Iron Horde will be coming through the Dark Portal in the weeks coming up to the expansion release.
- Upon arrival to Draenor, players will go through a 45 minute experience to try and turn off the Dark Portal to save Azeroth.
- You will see why the enemy is so bad right right away, as well as why you must stop them.
- When Garrosh goes back to Draenor, he still thinks he is a great savior. He wants to show the world the might of a united Orc front.
Flying in Warlords of Draenor
One of the statements from the interview above prompted some discussion on the forums about the possibility of no flying at all in Warlords of Draenor.
You may remember that the Hearthsteed mount was added to the game with both red and blue variations. So far, everyone has received the blue version for trying out Hearthstone. It appears the red version still may show up in the future though!
Patch 5.4.7 Hotfixes - March 11
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Free Character Migrations Available (EU)
Jeremy Feasel recently joined Twitter and shared a garrison screenshot. He works on Garrisons, Pet Battles, Timeless Isle and more.