MMO-Champion - Azeroth Choppers - Episode 1
Azeroth Choppers - Episode 1
The first episode of Azeroth Choppers has been released!



This article was originally published in forum thread: Azeroth Choppers - Episode 1 started by chaud View original post
Comments 310 Comments
  1. Qly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    Inb4 the bad news is "we need the bikes in 2 weeks" to force some tension into this use of sub money.
    you pay for monthly access to wow, they use the companies money however the f*ck they and their shareholder's aprove
  1. Igzorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Only if they can get Oprah to come on and point at the screen and yell you get a chopper, and you get a chopper and you and you and you, you all get choppers.
    maybe , there are new oger modell´s i am shure a female is not hart to pull. think of the dwarfs they just needet to shave. XD
  1. Deuse's Avatar
    Horde trike-bike is wicked. Gah, I wish I didn't play Alliance sometimes!
  1. Mush's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That.. plus RED AND SPIKES, TUSKS, BONES, CHAINS just feels generic, especially what with the next expansion and the fact that most mounts and armor will be based on that already.
    BLUE AND HORSES, EAGLES, CLEAN, ROYALTY just feels generic, especially what with the next expansion and the fact that most mounts and armor will be based on that already.
  1. brothernads's Avatar
    Probably just me but the tank treads look dumb
  1. Mush's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Probably just me but the tank treads look dumb
    Nah, I don't like them either.
  1. Ivinara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    I really dont know why we cant both faction have their faction choppers... Its like "Alright, we built two choppers. Some will like the alliance one, some will like the horde one... AND NOW ONLY ONE FACTION WILL GET A NEW MOUNT!"
    I've got a feeling that no matter which one wins, they're both going to make it into the game eventually.
  1. Igzorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Probably just me but the tank treads look dumb
    might but its used often by orc´s in other fiction. Waagh Bike anyone?
  1. Yarathir's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    They have nothing on them, its just a frame and some wheel/tread concepts.

    Yes, and those feel the same, the basic framework, that is.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    BLUE AND HORSES, EAGLES, CLEAN, ROYALTY just feels generic, especially what with the next expansion and the fact that most mounts and armor will be based on that already.

    A lot less than what was mentioned in my post, before you smartass it up here. Didn't know we were getting a Human-centric expansion either!
  1. IIamaKing's Avatar
    I did not know they were actually making these bikes, kind of interested to see them finished.
  1. Mush's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yes, and those feel the same, the basic framework, that is.





    A lot less than what was mentioned in my post, before you smartass it up here. Didn't know we were getting a Human-centric expansion either!
    Didn't know we were getting a horde-centric one either.

    Not all orcs are horde. If this is a horde expansion, then wrath and tbc and vanilla, and cata are all alliance expansions. (full disclosure, I don't think they are, I am just inverting your logic.)

    In the end, I was just playing devils advocate, I made contrary statement to yours.
  1. Yarathir's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Didn't know we were getting a horde-centric one either.

    Not all orcs are horde. If this is a horde expansion, then wrath and tbc and vanilla, and cata are all alliance expansions.

    Yes, because those expansions were totally about the Iron Alliance. Sorry, but what? There might be a few aesthetic difference, but at the core, the Iron Horde stuff is similar to Orc stuff, and we'll get enough of the former.
  1. Gozmatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsXolo View Post
    As if people needed any more assurance that World of Warcraft is over, and Blizzard is dead, we have a redneck reality TV show to prove it.

    RIP Blizzard 1994-2008
    Hardly Redneck, it's art and engineering. Making motorcycles of that caliber is no joke and costs many thousands of dollars and years of experience.
  1. Strafer's Avatar
    dat hair

    dat beard

    dem bikes

    dem everything

    will watch
  1. Count Zero's Avatar
    Dammit ... out of the gates the Alliance one is looking better (I play Horde). I said before they started I will vote for whichever I honestly think looks better, and so far that's Alliance ...
  1. Mush's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yes, because those expansions were totally about the Iron Alliance. Sorry, but what? There might be a few aesthetic difference, but at the core, the Iron Horde stuff is similar to Orc stuff, and we'll get enough of the former.
    Lol, take what I said, and twist it to fit your argument ... ok


    They are all human-centric.
  1. Rocheku's Avatar
    Reality tv show? Pff, you can clearly see how fake and rehearsed most of it was. Its just an attempt to hype up 2 new bike mounts coming to the Blizzard store.

    Sheep will be sheep.
  1. pallyopness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Reality tv show? Pff, you can clearly see how fake and rehearsed most of it was. Its just an attempt to hype up 2 new bike mounts coming to the Blizzard store.

    Sheep will be sheep.
    Except they specifically said they were not a Blizzard Store Item.....so you would be wrong....no surprise there
  1. foxHeart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Reality tv show? Pff, you can clearly see how fake and rehearsed most of it was. Its just an attempt to hype up 2 new bike mounts coming to the Blizzard store.

    Sheep will be sheep.
    "I didn't like the bike design at all..."
    *commercial break*
    "I fucking LOVE this bike design!"
  1. CheeseSandwich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qly View Post
    you pay for monthly access to wow, they use the companies money however the f*ck they and their shareholder's aprove
    Yep. You're right. Personally though, I think this is a lame marketing exercise angled at the small amount of people that might see this series, have never played WoW before, and want to 'ride' one of these bikes in game.

    And to revise my previous statement, I don't think this will be paid for in subs, I think this will be paid for by the hundreds of thousands of players that buy one(or both :P) off the Blizz store.

    Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    Except they specifically said they were not a Blizzard Store Item.....so you would be wrong....no surprise there
    I put 0% faith in that statement by Blizz.

Site Navigation