Artcraft - Cosmetic Class Accessories
It looks like the developers are considering adding cosmetic items in Warlords of Draenor, such as the quiver that Hunters have been asking for!
- These cosmetic items will probably make it into the game after the release of Warlords of Draenor and will be earned through accomplishments in game.
- The concepts are for the moment Alliance-only but will be differentiated for each faction if Blizzard decides it's the best way to go.
- These items could be added for every class. For example Rogues could decide to equip cosmetic daggers, vials of poison, darts, or throwing stars. Hunters could use longbows with quivers or blunderbusses with ammo pouches.
- Transmogrification may also play a role in this system.
- This is only a first concept and the dev team is still actively working on the idea.