Warlords of Draenor Alpha Invites Going Out
It looks like the alpha is finally here!
- As shown above, new character models can be disabled.
- Currently only Frostfire Ridge is open for testing.
- The Grinning Reaver and Warforged Nightmare have been added to in the game shop. Keep in mind that items can be added to the shop just for testing purposes.
- The Dungeon Journal now includes short overviews of the fight for each role, which should help players that don't know the fights.
- The Key Binding UI has also been improved to a tabbed list rather than a very long list you have to scroll through.
- You are now able to manage addons in game without having to log out. The Simple Addon Control or Addon Control Panel addons will do the same thing now.
- The mount UI now supports marking mounts as favorites and summoning a random favorite mount. It also makes mounts red when they are unusable in the current area and shows a source.
- The world map now becomes translucent while moving.
- The Toybox UI has been added and a basic list of items is in place.
- Bags now have an autosort and basic options to go along with it.
Object and NPC Outlines
Quest objects and NPCs now have outlines when selected or needed for a quest, making them easier to see. This replaces the old sparkles that were used for quest objects previously. Outlines can be disabled or only set on quest related entities.