MMO-Champion - Warforged Nightmare - Available Now In-Game Through the Shop
Update: The Warforged Nightmare is now on the shop site!

Warforged Nightmare - Available Now In-Game Through the Shop
It looks like the Warforged Nightmare isn't available on the website yet, but it appears to be live in game in the US. This mount costs $30, which is $5 more than the usual $25 price.

Using the item that comes in the mail will give you the Nightmarish Hitching Post, which can be used to gain a buff that makes all of your mounts look like the Warforged Nightmare for the next 20 minutes.



This article was originally published in forum thread: Warforged Nightmare - Available Now In-Game Through the Shop started by chaud View original post
Comments 359 Comments
  1. sdkphoenix's Avatar
    Seriously? There's a Steam sale in a week! Guess I'm not eating this month.
  1. ACES's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix View Post
    Seriously? There's a Steam sale in a week! Guess I'm not eating this month.
    If video games have a higher priority than feeding yourself then you need to reevaluate your lifestyle.
  1. rogueMatthias's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    If video games have a higher priority than feeding yourself then you need to reevaluate your lifestyle.
    Huh. I thought from the wording this would have been a RAF pet.


    This would have made an awesome Blacksmithing built mount! But Blizz wouldn't make any money from its customers that way, you're ONLY paying for the game and a monthly subscription.
  1. lunchbox2042's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Huh. I thought from the wording this would have been a RAF pet.


    This would have made an awesome Blacksmithing built mount! But Blizz wouldn't make any money from its customers that way, you're ONLY paying for the game and a monthly subscription.
    They have to make up for people unsubscribing until Warlords somehow.
  1. sdkphoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    If video games have a higher priority than feeding yourself then you need to reevaluate your lifestyle.
    It was a joke. Excuse me for not being serious.

    As I did with the skyreaver, I won't be buying this right away. Seeing 100s of others around kills the coolness of it. I'll wait a couple months til everyone else gets sick of it.

    Edit: Ha, and it's 30$. Probably wont buy that until next year.
  1. diamondjim's Avatar
    dat cash grab GG bli$$ard

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also 30 bucks? fuck that
  1. Belenus's Avatar
    30 bucks... Ohhhh the greed.
  1. Enan1981's Avatar
    The hitching post costs $5, just sayin... /cackle
  1. Issalice's Avatar
    $30? Seriously? If they are trying to justify the price increase based on the buff that is the lamest excuse. If I wanted my mount to look like it I would just summon it. Ridiculous.
  1. Wishblade's Avatar
    Another mount sale to wait for, so many I've yet to get.
  1. roahn the warlock's Avatar
    Meanwhile, no content for a year. But please... keep giving blizzard your money. Mindless drones. This is sick
  1. nyc81991's Avatar
    30$ is just insane for a fake mount in a game that already costs 15$ a month to play. F2P games don't even charge that...
  1. Bisso's Avatar
    it looks stupid, I wouldnt even use if it it came from an achievement. I will stick with my 1.0 Zulian Tiger / Frostwyrm combo.
  1. Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    $30? Seriously? If they are trying to justify the price increase based on the buff that is the lamest excuse. If I wanted my mount to look like it I would just summon it. Ridiculous.
    And the post isnt so you can make your mount look like it, its for your party members to be able to have the mount for 20 min without paying for it.
  1. Deathnander's Avatar
    Another Store mount? Can't they just create a way for players to obtain it instead? We already pay for subs... Getting tired of the amount of cool mounts being Store-only. How about making it so that you can either earn them in the game with a difficult or long task or buy them in the store. This is unfair to those who only have so much money to spend each month...
  1. roahn the warlock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix View Post
    It was a joke. Excuse me for not being serious.

    As I did with the skyreaver, I won't be buying this right away. Seeing 100s of others around kills the coolness of it. I'll wait a couple months til everyone else gets sick of it.

    Edit: Ha, and it's 30$. Probably wont buy that until next year.
    Never. Is also an option. Star wars mounts only cost 10 dollars, and that game is free to play
  1. Aerindae Moonshadow's Avatar
    Yus!!! I'm sooo happy!
  1. naranha's Avatar
    A couple of years ago they introduced Halion to fill the expansion gap. Now all they do is give us payed content. If anything there should be a free mount for anyone who subscribes now up to WoD, or similar promotions...
  1. CosmicGuitars's Avatar
    Getting kind of tired of the constant mount releases while we're sitting here waiting for new content.
  1. roahn the warlock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saelwynne Moonbreeze View Post
    Yus!!! I'm sooo happy!
    You need to reevaluate your life priorities.

Site Navigation