Deck Spotlight: Tehstool's Week 5 Priest, Expert Pack Rarity Drop Rates on 11.3k Card Packs, Funny & Lucky Moments #61
Hero Rotation for August 26th, Kerrigan Hero Week, Into The Nexus #17 - Draft Mode
Warlords of Draenor Garrisons - Inn and Tavern
Today we are taking a look at the Inn and Tavern building in the garrison. Currently only the first two tiers are accessible on beta until you earn the Stay Awhile and Listen achievement and unlock the Level 3 Blueprint.
The Inn/Tavern take up a Medium plot which can also be used for a Barn, Gladiator's Sanctum, Lumber Mill or Trading Post. Once upgraded to Tier 3, your garrison will have two Medium plots available.
This building is good for earning more followers, novelty items from the daily quests, and gold from the Treasure Hunt missions.
- Level 1 - Each day, a visitor offering a dungeon quest with generous rewards will spend the day at your inn.
- Level 2 - Recruits random followers each week. You can specify traits and abilities you're especially interested in.
- Level 3 - Unlocks the particularly lucrative Treasure Hunt missions.
Once a week you can select a follower with a trait or ability that you are interested in to recruit. You are then offered a choice of three followers.
Level 1 Alliance Screenshots
Level 1 Horde Screenshots
Level 2 Alliance Screenshots
Level 2 Horde Screenshots
Most quests reward you with a follower, pet, toy, transmog item, or container of supplies. Currently two quests are offered per day and only a few of the quests are flagged as daily quests.
|The Headhunter's Harvest||Recruit a follower from Akanja in the Frostwall Tavern.|
|The Headhunter's Harvest||Recruit a follower from Lysa Serion in the Lunarfall Inn.|
|Collect a Very Shiny Thing from the Iron Docks.|
|Collect a Nightmare Bell from Auchindoun.|
|Collect an Ogre Family Tree from the Bloodmaul Slag Mines.|
|Collect a Bottled Windstorm from Skyreach.|
|100||And No Maces!||Collect a Huge Crate of Weapons in Grimrail Depot.|
|100||Aviana's Request||Collect some Pristine Plumage in Skyreach.|
|100||Cenarion Concerns||Collect a Strangely-Glowing Frond from Everbloom.|
|100||Cleaving Time||Find an Iron Limbcleaver in Grimrail Depot.|
|100||Cold Steel||Find an Iron Autocannon in Grimrail Depot.|
|100||Cro's Revenge||Collect a Giant Ogre Head from the Bloodmaul Slag Mines.|
|100||Damsels and Dragons||Collect a Shed Proto-Dragon Claw.|
|100||Family Traditions||Find Finkle's Improved Skinner in Blackrock Spire.|
|100||Feeling A Bit Morose||Collect a barrel of Horribly Acidic Solution from the Iron Docks.|
|100||For the Birds||Find a Tiny Peachick Hatchling in The Everbloom.|
|100||For The Children!||Collect a Miniature Iron Star from Upper Blackrock Spire.|
|100||Gloriously Incandescent||Collect a Sun Crystal in Skyreach.|
|100||Oralius' Adventure||Collect a Spire Flamefly in Upper Blackrock Spire.|
|100||Shadowy Secrets||Collect a Dark Parchment from the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds.|
|100||Subversive Infestation||Recover Phylarch's Research, Xeri'tac's Venom Gland, and 3 Depleted Everbloom Seeds from the Everbloom and return to Phylarch the Evergreen.|
|100||The Brass Compass||Find the Brass Compass at the Iron Docks.|
|100||The Cure For Death||Collect a Soulweave Vessel from Auchindoun.|
|100||The Huntresses||Collect a Silver-Lined Arrow from the Shadowmoon Burial Ground.|
|100||The Soulcutter||Collect a Soulsever Blade from Auchindoun.|
|100||The Void-Gate||Find a Void-Gate Key in the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds.|
|100||Time-Lost Vikings||Collect Olaf's Shield from the Bloodmaul Slag Mines.|
|100||Titanic Evolution||Collect an Overgrown Artifact from The Everbloom.|
Warlords of Draenor - Dev Interview
Icy Veins had the chance to talk to Tom Chilton at Gamescom. You can find the full interview transcript on their site.
- The team hoped to have Warlords of Draenor released a few months ago, but scaling up the team by almost 50% slowed things down.
- Zones are already in production for the next expansion, so things should finally be better moving forward.
- If more people start doing challenge mode dungeons then challenge mode raids would be something to consider. The team has to be careful not to spend too much time on content that isn't ever seen by most players.
- One idea that came up was to make both Northrend and Outland a level 60 to 80 zones at half of their current speed and then allowing players to pick one to level through. Making this change would be fairly time consuming, so it is just an idea for now.
- After the new character model revamp is done, adding physics and improving the look and feel of combat are options.
Upgrade your Launcher to Battle.net Desktop App!
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Fan Art - Dark Portal Login Screen
KaNNis is back with another login screen fan art.