This Week in Hearthstone: News, Popular Decks, Videos; Versus Series, Community Spotlight: Deathknight Card Backs
Skin Spotlight: Master Tychus
Warlords of Draenor - Patch 6.0 Reminders
With a little over a month to go before Patch 6.0, it is time to take a look at the things you may want to do before it is too late. Our friends over at OpenRaid have lots of groups to help you cross things off of your list.
All of the challenge mode achievements are becoming Legacy and Feat of Strength achievements, with all of the rewards other than the armor sets and teleport spells becoming account wide.
- Bronze - The Undaunted title will be unobtainable and account-wide.
- Silver - The mounts will be unobtainable and account-wide. If you have at least one of the mounts, all four of the mounts will be unlocked.
- Gold - The transmog armor sets and teleport spells will be unobtainable and remain character specific. The Gold guild achievement that rewards a pet will be unobtainable.
Siege of Orgrimmar
Along with the difficulty changes coming in Patch 6.0, some rewards are also going away.
- The Ahead of the Curve 10 and 25 achievements for killing Normal Garrosh will no longer be obtainable. These reward the Kor'kron War Wolf mount.
- The Cutting Edge 10 and 25 achievements for killing Heroic Garrosh will also no longer be obtainable. These achievement have no reward.
- The Kor'kron Juggernaut mount that drops from Heroic Garrosh isn't going away, but after Warlords is live it will be a rare drop instead of guaranteed.
- If you are still trying for some Siege of Orgrimmar loot, the Warforged Seal will no longer have a weekly cap.
Heirloom items cost gold instead of Justice Points in the Warlords of Draenor beta, but will not be available until a later patch on live. The prices are currently 500 to 1500 and another 500 to 1000 to upgrade them. Also keep in mind that the Heirlooms collection tab was delayed.
- The Level 90 Proving Grounds achievements will become Legacy achievements. The rewards will still be available from the new Level 100 achievements.
- The Season 1 Brawler's Guild achievements will become Legacy achievements. The rewards will still be available from the new Level 100 achievements.
- Valor Points achievements will become Legacy achievements.
- The old UBRS achievement will become a Legacy achievement.
- The Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy! achievement will become a Legacy achievement. You can still earn the title from the new Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy...? achievement.
- The Breaker of the Black Harvest achievement that rewards the Black Harvest title.
- Log in by September 30, 2014 to get the Horde Chopper mount.
- All Valor and Justice items will cost gold. This includes things like the Reins of the Wooly Mammoth (2,175 Justice Points to 8,000)
- The Overgrown Lilypad and Fire Spirit will become useless.
- Commendation Badges for Wrath of the Lich King reputations are going away.
- The Key to the Palace of Lei Shen will no longer drop and In the Hall of the Thunder King will become a Legacy achievement. Existing keys will still be usable though!
- Item upgrades will still be around, but instead of costing Valor Points they will cost 50 x Lesser Charm of Good Fortune each.
Warlords of Draenor Healing
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Dark Legacy Comics #457
DLC #457 takes a look at the state of questing.