Imperial Vizier Zor'lok
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionImperial Vizier Zor'lok
- Inhale - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok takes a large breath to fill his lungs. Inhale increases the damage of Exhale by 100% for each stack present and lasts until Exhale triggers with 3 or more stacks.
- Exhale - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok selects a random player and screams at them, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 6 sec. The first player between Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and the initial target suffers additional Physical damage every 0.5 seconds.
- Exhale - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok selects a random player and screams at them, inflicting Physical damage for 6 sec. The first player between Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and the initial target suffers additional Physical damage every 0.5 seconds.
- Stage One: Her Gifts are Many - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok flies to a random platform in the room, then attacks the players from there. When Zor'lok loses 20% of his total health, he changes positions to a different platform. Imperial Vizier Zor'lok gains one ability while at each platform, but loses that ability when he moves to a different platform.
- Pheromones of Zeal - The lower section of Imperial Vizier Zor'lok's chamber fills with toxic Pheromones of Zeal. Players in the area suffer 28,500 damage per second and are silenced for as long as they are in the area of effect.
- Attenuation - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok emits a dizzying series of sonic rings that travel outward from him in a spiraling pattern. Sonic rings inflict 350,000 Physical damage to all targets in their path. In 10 player Heroic Difficulty, Attenuation also sends out Sonic Pulses. Sonic Pulses inflict 400,000 Physical damage to all targets in their path. In 25 player Heroic Difficulty, Attenuation also sends out Sonic Pulses. Sonic Pulses inflict 400,000 Physical damage to all targets in their path.
- Force and Verve - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok shouts with pure volume to inflict 125,000 physical damage to all players every 1.5 seconds for 10 sec.
Players standing in Noise Cancelling zones suffer 40% less damage from this ability.
- Noise Cancelling - Before Imperial Vizier Zor'lok begins channeling Force and Verve, he summons Noise Cancelling zones nearby. Standing in these zones reduces the damage of Force and Verve by 40%. In 10 player Difficulty, only four players can benefit from each Noise Cancelling zone at a time. In 25 player Difficulty, only nine players can benefit from each Noise Cancelling zone at a time. In 10 player Heroic Difficulty, only three players can benefit from each Noise Cancelling zone at a time. In 25 player Heroic Difficulty, only seven players can benefit from each Noise Cancelling zone at a time.
- Convert - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok uses the pure voice of the Empress to sway the allegiance of one player at random, causing them to fight for the Mantid Empire. Convert lasts until the victim reaches 50% health.
- Convert - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok uses the pure voice of the Empress to sway the allegiance of two players at random, causing them to fight for the Mantid Empire. Convert lasts until the victim reaches 50% health.
- Stage Two: We Will Not Disappoint Her - When Imperial Vizier Zor'lok reaches 40% remaining health, he flies to the center of the chamber and inhales the Pheromones of Zeal. Imperial Vizier Zor'lok now uses all of his abilities from Stage One.
- Inhale Pheromones - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok inhales all of the Pheromones in the chamber, increasing his damage by 10% and haste by 20%.
- Song of the Empress - Whenever Imperial Vizier Zor'lok finishes a transition he will raise his voice in praise to the empress. Failing to engage Imperial Vizier Zor'lok in melee combat will result in him inflicting Physical damage to all players in the zone until they die. Engaging Imperial Vizier Zor'lok in melee combat will end this effect.
- Echoes of Power - In Heroic difficulty, Imperial Vizier Zor'lok will leave copies of himself behind at the first two platforms he visits. During stage two of the encounter he will randomly summon Echoes of Power to aid him in battle.
Echoes of Power inherit one of Imperial Vizier Zor'lok's abilities and will continue to use that power until they are defeated.
- Echo of Attenuation - Echo of Attenuation will use Zor'lok's Attenuation ability as well as fight players in melee combat.
- Echo of Force and Verve - Echo of Attenuation will use Zor'lok's Force and Verve ability as well as fight players in melee combat.
- Song of the Empress - Any echoes that Imperial Vizier Zor'lok has summoned will use the Song of the Empress any time they are not actively using one of their abilities and they are not engaged in melee combat. As with Imperial Vizier Zor'lok engaging the echoes in melee combat will end this effect.
|483||Miscellaneous||Tank||Finger||Vizier's Ruby Signet|
|483||Miscellaneous||Spell DPS||Finger||Fragment of Fear Made Flesh|
|483||Cloth||Melee||Back||Hisek's Chrysanthemum Cape|
|483||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Hands||Gloves of Grasping Claws|
|483||Cloth||Spell DPS||Wrists||Attenuating Bracers|
|483||Leather||Spell Spirit||Hands||Gauntlets of Undesired Gifts|
|483||Leather||Physical DPS||Feet||Boots of the Still Breath|
|483||Spell Spirit||Chest||Mail of Screaming Secrets|
|483||Physical DPS||Chest||Zor'lok's Fizzing Chestguard|
|483||Plate||Spell Spirit||Chest||Chestplate of the Forbidden Tower|
|496||Miscellaneous||Tank||Finger||Vizier's Ruby Signet|
|496||Miscellaneous||Spell DPS||Finger||Fragment of Fear Made Flesh|
|496||Cloth||Melee||Back||Hisek's Chrysanthemum Cape|
|496||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Hands||Gloves of Grasping Claws|
|496||Cloth||Spell DPS||Wrists||Attenuating Bracers|
|496||Leather||Spell Spirit||Hands||Gauntlets of Undesired Gifts|
|496||Leather||Physical DPS||Feet||Boots of the Still Breath|
|496||Spell Spirit||Chest||Mail of Screaming Secrets|
|496||Physical DPS||Chest||Zor'lok's Fizzing Chestguard|
|496||Plate||Spell Spirit||Chest||Chestplate of the Forbidden Tower|
|509||Miscellaneous||Tank||Finger||Vizier's Ruby Signet|
|509||Miscellaneous||Spell DPS||Finger||Fragment of Fear Made Flesh|
|509||Cloth||Melee||Back||Hisek's Chrysanthemum Cape|
|509||Cloth||Spell Spirit||Hands||Gloves of Grasping Claws|
|509||Cloth||Spell DPS||Wrists||Attenuating Bracers|
|509||Leather||Spell Spirit||Hands||Gauntlets of Undesired Gifts|
|509||Leather||Physical DPS||Feet||Boots of the Still Breath|
|509||Spell Spirit||Chest||Mail of Screaming Secrets|
|509||Physical DPS||Chest||Zor'lok's Fizzing Chestguard|
|509||Plate||Spell Spirit||Chest||Chestplate of the Forbidden Tower|
|Pandaria Raid||Heroic: Imperial Vizier Zor'lok|
Defeat Imperial Vizier Zor'lok in Heart of Fear on Heroic difficulty.
Defeat Imperial Vizier Zor'lok while every member of the raid is afflicted with the Zealous Parasite debuff.