Feng the Accursed
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- Spirit Bolt - Feng the Accursed unleashes a volley of Spirit Bolts, inflicting 115,200 Shadow damage to 3 random players. In 25 Player and 25 Player Heroic Difficulty, Feng the Accursed hits 8 random players with Spirit Bolts.
- Strength of Spirit - Every time Feng absorbs a Mogu Champion Spirit, his damage dealt increases by 5% for the remainder of the encounter.
- Essence of the Mogu Champions - Around 95%, 66%, and 33% remaining life, Feng siphons the essence out of a pre-selected statue of Mogu Champions past, gaining their boon. In Heroic Difficulty, Feng siphons from the statue nearest to him around 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25%.
- Spirit of the Fist -
- Lightning Lash - Feng's lightning charged fists zap his current target, inflicting 30,000 Nature damage every 2 sec for 20 sec.
- Lightning Fists - Feng slams a lightning-charged fist into the ground, causing a shockwave to pulse in front of him. The shockwave inflicts 117,000 Nature damage and stuns those caught in its path.
- Lightning Fists - Feng slams a lightning-charged fist into the ground, inflicting 100,000 Nature damage and causing three shockwaves to pulse in front of him. The shockwave inflicts 117,000 Nature damage and stuns those caught in its path.
- Epicenter - Feng channels a violent earthquake that inflicts Nature damage. The quake inflicts more damage towards its epicenter, and reduces players' chance to hit by 75%.
- Spirit of the Spear
- Flaming Spear - Feng's fiery spear sears the flesh of his current target, inflicting 25% of his normal melee attack as Fire damage. The fire then inflicts an additional 20,000 Fire damage every 2 sec. for 20 sec.
- Wildfire Spark - Feng the Accursed targets a random player then engulfs them with a Wildfire Spark. The Spark explodes after 5 seconds, igniting a Wildfire at their location. The Wildfire then spreads out and inflicts 116,975 Fire damage every 1 sec. to any player standing within the fire.
- Draw Flame - Feng attempts to absorb the Wildfire and cause his melee swings to inflict 65,000 additional Fire damage to all enemies.
- Spirit of the Staff
- Arcane Shock - Feng's arcane-infused staff shocks his current target, inflicting 30,000 Arcane damage every 2 sec for 20 sec.
- Arcane Velocity - Feng channels an Arcane storm, inflicting 17,200 Arcane damage every 1 sec. to all enemies. The bolts from the storm inflict increasing damage to targets as they stand further away from Feng.
- Arcane Resonance - Feng charges random players with Arcane Resonance, inflicting 1,000 Arcane damage to the target and all other nearby players within 6 yards. Each additional affected player amplifies the damage done to them all by 1,000.
- Spirit of the Shield -
- Shadowburn - Feng burns his current target's soul, inflicting 30,000 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 20 sec.
- Siphoning Shield - Feng's cursed shield draws the souls of 10 random enemies to it, healing him for 5% of his life per absorbed soul.
- Siphoning Shield - Feng's cursed shield draws the souls of 5 random enemies to it, healing him for 10% of his life per absorbed soul.
- Chains of Shadow - Feng strikes a random player with a Chain of Shadow that arcs to another nearby player. The Chain affects up to 3 targets, inflicting diminishing Shadow damage to each successive target.
- Spirit of the Fist -
- Stolen Essences of Stone - Players assuming the tank role gain access to the leftover essence shards from the awakened statues.
- Nullification Barrier - Players with this Stolen Essence of Stone may channel a Nullification Barrier around themselves for 6 sec. The Barrier negates any harmful magical effects cast on players standing inside the Barrier. The barrier will also nullify harmful effects in the world such as Wildfire and Lightning Charge.
- Nullification Barrier - Players with this Stolen Essence of Stone may channel a Nullification Barrier around themselves for 6 sec. The Barrier negates any harmful magical effects cast on players standing inside the Barrier. The barrier will also nullify harmful effects in the world such as Wildfire, Shadow Shields or Images, and Lightning Charge.
- Shroud of Reversal - A player with this Stolen Essence of Stone may extend a Shroud of Reversal around an ally, allowing the player to mimic the effects of the next harmful ability that strikes the ally.
|476||Miscellaneous||Spell Spirit||Held In Off-hand||Fan of Fiery Winds|
|476||Cloth||Physical DPS||Back||Arrow Breaking Windcloak|
|476||Miscellaneous||Spell DPS||Neck||Amulet of Seven Curses|
|476||Cloth||Melee||Back||Cloak of Peacock Feathers|
|476||Cloth||Spell DPS||Chest||Imperial Ghostbinder's Robes|
|476||Leather||Spell Spirit||Head||Hood of Cursed Dreams|
|476||Leather||Physical DPS||Waist||Tomb Raider's Girdle|
|476||Spell Spirit||Waist||Chain of Shadow|
|476||Physical DPS||Feet||Wildfire Worldwalkers|
|476||Plate||Tank||Wrists||Bracers of Six Oxen|
|476||Plate||Spell Spirit||Legs||Legplates of Sagacious Shadows|
|489||Miscellaneous||Spell Spirit||Held In Off-hand||Fan of Fiery Winds|
|489||Cloth||Physical DPS||Back||Arrow Breaking Windcloak|
|489||Miscellaneous||Spell DPS||Neck||Amulet of Seven Curses|
|489||Cloth||Melee||Back||Cloak of Peacock Feathers|
|489||Cloth||Spell DPS||Chest||Imperial Ghostbinder's Robes|
|489||Leather||Spell Spirit||Head||Hood of Cursed Dreams|
|489||Leather||Physical DPS||Waist||Tomb Raider's Girdle|
|489||Spell Spirit||Waist||Chain of Shadow|
|489||Physical DPS||Feet||Wildfire Worldwalkers|
|489||Plate||Tank||Wrists||Bracers of Six Oxen|
|489||Plate||Spell Spirit||Legs||Legplates of Sagacious Shadows|
|502||Miscellaneous||Spell Spirit||Held In Off-hand||Fan of Fiery Winds|
|502||Cloth||Physical DPS||Back||Arrow Breaking Windcloak|
|502||Miscellaneous||Spell DPS||Neck||Amulet of Seven Curses|
|502||Cloth||Melee||Back||Cloak of Peacock Feathers|
|502||Cloth||Spell DPS||Chest||Imperial Ghostbinder's Robes|
|502||Leather||Spell Spirit||Head||Hood of Cursed Dreams|
|502||Leather||Physical DPS||Waist||Tomb Raider's Girdle|
|502||Spell Spirit||Waist||Chain of Shadow|
|502||Physical DPS||Feet||Wildfire Worldwalkers|
|502||Plate||Tank||Wrists||Bracers of Six Oxen|
|502||Plate||Spell Spirit||Legs||Legplates of Sagacious Shadows|
Heroic: Feng the Accursed Defeat Feng the Accursed in Mogu'shan Vaults on Heroic difficulty.
Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better... Defeat Feng the Accursed in Normal or Heroic difficulty after mimicking each of the following abilities: