The Patch 7.2 PTR is on the way! Patch 7.2 has several major features:
- The Tomb of Sargeras raid, with Kil'jaeden as the final boss
- Legion Assault world events
- Flying and Class Mounts from the continued Order Hall Campaign
- New Dungeon - Cathedral of Eternal Night
- PvP Brawls
- New Artifact Traits and models
- New Factions, World Quests, and more!
Patch 7.2 - Tomb of Sargeras
- Return to The Tomb of Sargeras, this time it might end differently.
- Continues the Order Hall Campaign.
- New Faction.
- New World Quests, including class world quests.
- Making our way to the tomb requires claiming a foothold and fortifying it. Build a base and plan the assault similar to Isle of Quel'danas. Players will be able to choose which buildings to build, allowing them to earn different rewards and change the story. Unlock world quests, rewards, vendors, world bosses. Not a linear progression this time.
- Legion Assaults - Inspired by pre-expansion event. Defend against Legion invasions in the Broken Isles.
- When a zone is under attack, world quests in that zone are disabled, the skybox turns dark, and the Legion appears in the skies. You will complete a variety of world quests to clear the Legion out of the zone. These count towards your Emissary quests. Once you clear out enough of the Legion forces, you can go after the commander.
- Once you finish the assault on the ground, you can join a three player scenario (role-agnostic) taking the fight to the Legion ships in the skies.
- Different invasion content for each zone.
- Flying returns! - The second part of the Pathfinder achievement is added, no raid or dungeon content required, just outdoor world gameplay.
- Flying will be unlocked account-wide!
- Each class will have their own epic class mount in the patch. These are rewarded by your Class Order campaign.
- After the Nighthold comes the Tomb of Sargeras. Nine boss raid.
- The Tomb of Sargeras was the Temple of Elune. Venture into underground caverns where allies of Queen Azshara await us.
- Another part of the Tomb has been sealed since the time of the Sundering.
- Infernal / Pit Lord type boss will come through a wall and block your path at the start of the raid.
- A melee variant of the Jailer is the second boss.
- Naga Brute and Sea Witch are up next.
- Fallen Avatar of Sargeras is another boss.
- Kil'jaeden himself awaits us as the final boss.
- New Dungeon - Cathedral of Eternal Night, 4 boss dungeon, normal, heroic, and mythic+ difficulty, use the Aegis of Aggramar to open the way.
- PvP Brawls
- Inspired by brawls in other Blizzard games. A week long event that varies gameplay and lets you experience PvP in a new way.
- Brawls will be fun and allow the team to experiment with different modes of PvP gameplay. If they are well received they could be added into the regular game.
- Southshore vs Tarren Mill, Warsong Gulch (cap the flag without requiring your own flag), Packed House (15v15 arena), Winter Arathi Basin (Low visibility due to weather, water frozen), Eye of the Horn (Eye of the Storm with everyone on Ram mounts)
- Further empower your Artifact, new traits, including a gold border one, three points with utility. Also allows you to put another point into all of your three point traits. 15 new points to be added. More Artifact Knowledge coming.
- New types of Relics are coming, modifying two traits!
- Patch 7.2 continues your Artifact Quest Line, allowing you to unlock the previously mentioned new traits.
- You will also be able to unlock another Artifact Appearance. This one will recognize solo player skill, mastery of your spec. Inspirited by Anathema and Benediction or the Warlock Green Fire quest.
- Guardian druids get a werewolf-bear style skin!
- Warriors are finally getting their flail weapon appearance.
- Patch 7.2 will retune Heroic and Mythic+ dungeons, both difficulty and rewards.
- Karazhan will be broken into Upper and Lower sections, queueable random heroics, Mythic+ as well.
- Court of Stars and The Arcway will also become queueable.
- New Keystone affixes are coming.
New Class Mounts
New Artifact Appearances
Official Patch 7.2 BlizzCon Recap