The flamewakers are among the most feared elemental guardians in the Firelands. Shannox is no exception. Serving as the chief hunter and kennel master of Ragnaros's hell hounds, Shannox patrols the elemental realm with his two most ferocious beasts: Riplimb and Rageface.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionImmolation Trap
Shannox launches a fiery trap at a random player's location. The trap arms after 2 seconds, then detonates when either a player or one of Shannox's pets steps over the trap. Immolation Trap inflicts 75000 Fire damage, 20000 Fire damage every 3 sec., and increases the target's damage taken by 40% for 9 sec.
Crystal Prison Trap
Shannox launches a prison trap at a random player's location. The trap arms after 2 seconds, then detonates when either a player or one of Shannox's pets steps over the trap. The Crystal Prison trap encases the target in a block of magma crystal, preventing all movement and any other action. Destroying the crystal prison frees a trapped player.
Shannox inflicts 125% of normal melee damage in a 120 degree cone up to 10 yards in front of him, and inflicts Jagged Tear on his current target.
- Jagged Tear - Shannox's Arcing Slash leaves a Jagged Tear that inflicts 3000 Physical damage every 3 sec. for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
Shannox hurls his spear at a location near Riplimb. When the spear lands it inflicts 120000 Physical damage to all enemies within 3 yards and 50000 Fire damage to all enemies within 50 yards. The spear strike also triggers a cascade of molten eruptions around the impact location, inflicting 76000 Fire damage to enemies caught in an eruption.
Riplimb will then break off from combat, fetch the spear, and return it to Shannox.
When the players defeat Riplimb or Rageface, Shannox enters a frenzy. This increases his Physical damage by 30% and attack speed by 30%. This effects stacks twice.
Once Riplimb has been slain, Shannox drives his spear into the ground instead of hurling it. This attack inflicts 50000 Fire damage and increases the Fire damage taken for all players by 40% for 1 min. The spear strike also triggers a cascade of molten eruptions around the impact location, inflicting 80000 Fire damage to enemies caught in an eruption.
Riplimb will attack the target with the most threat. In Heroic Difficulty Riplimb cannot be permanently slain while his master lives. When his health reaches zero, he will collapse for 30 seconds, and then reanimate at full health to resume fighting.
- Limb Rip - Riplimb savagely bites his current target, inflicting 130% of normal melee damage and inflicting Jagged Tear.
- Jagged Tear - Riplimb's Limb Rip eaves a Jagged Tear that inflicts 3000 Physical damage every 3 sec. for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Frenzied Devotion - Riplimb enters an unstoppable rage if he witnesses Shannox's health reach 30%. This effect increases Riplimb's damage dealt by 400%, attack speed by 200% and movement speed by 100%.
- Feeding Frenzy - Riplimb's successful melee attacks increase his physical damage dealt by 5% for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
Rageface cannot be controlled, and darts about from enemy to enemy, changing targets periodically.
- Face Rage - Rageface leaps at a random player, stunning and knocking them to the ground. Rageface begins to viciously maul the player, inflicting 8000 Physical damage every 0.5 sec. and the damage dealt increases over time. While Rageface mauls the player, he is 50% more susceptible to critical strikes. Rageface will continue the mauling until his target is dead, or he receives a single attack that deals at least 30000 damage.
- Frenzied Devotion - Rageface enters an unstoppable rage if he witnesses Shannox's health reach 30%. This effect increases Riplimb's damage dealt by 400%, attack speed by 200% and movement speed by 100%.
- Feeding Frenzy - Rageface's successful melee attacks increase his physical damage dealt by 5% for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
|378||Cloth||Spell DPS||Feet||Coalwalker Sandals||Shannox|
|378||Dagger||Physical DPS||One-Hand||Feeding Frenzy||Shannox|
|378||Finger||Spell DPS||Finger||Crystal Prison Band||Shannox|
|378||Leather||Physical DPS||Hands||Gloves of Dissolving Smoke||Shannox|
|378||Spell Spirit||Feet||Treads of Implicit Obedience||Shannox|
|378||Physical DPS||Head||Scalp of the Bandit Prince||Shannox|
|378||Neck||Melee||Neck||Necklace of Fetishes||Shannox|
|378||Off-Hand||Spell Spirit||Off-Hand||Goblet of Anger||Shannox|
|378||Plate||Spell Spirit||Legs||Legplates of Absolute Control||Shannox|
|378||Plate||Tank||Legs||Legplates of Frenzied Devotion||Shannox|
|378||Plate||Melee||Waist||Uncrushable Belt of Fury||Shannox|
|378||Plate||Spell Spirit||Wrist||Bracers of the Dread Hunter||Shannox|
|391||Axe||Melee||Two-Hand||Skullstealer Greataxe||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Cloth||Spell DPS||Feet||Coalwalker Sandals||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Dagger||Physical DPS||One-Hand||Feeding Frenzy||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Finger||Spell DPS||Finger||Crystal Prison Band||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Junk||Crystallized Firestone||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Leather||Physical DPS||Hands||Gloves of Dissolving Smoke||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Leather||Shoulder||Flickering Shoulderpads||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Spell Spirit||Feet||Treads of Implicit Obedience||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Physical DPS||Head||Scalp of the Bandit Prince||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Neck||Melee||Neck||Necklace of Fetishes||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Off-Hand||Spell Spirit||Off-Hand||Goblet of Anger||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Plate||Spell Spirit||Legs||Legplates of Absolute Control||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Plate||Tank||Legs||Legplates of Frenzied Devotion||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Plate||Melee||Waist||Uncrushable Belt of Fury||Heroic Shannox|
|391||Plate||Spell Spirit||Wrist||Bracers of the Dread Hunter||Heroic Shannox|