Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- Afraid - Lei Shi grows more afraid as players hurt her. She gains 8% casting speed for each 10 percent of her total health lost.
- Spray - Lei Shi casts Spray instead of using melee attacks. Spray causes water to burst from the ground at a player's feet, inflicting 135,000 Frost damage to all players within 2.5 yards and increasing their Frost damage taken by 12% for 10 sec.
- Hide - Lei Shi hides from players. Players cannot target her while hiding, but area of effect attacks and spells can still hit her. Lei Shi reveals herself after the players strike her enough times.
- Get Away! - Lei Shi channels, releasing sha energy that pushes players away and inflicts 49,500 periodic Shadow damage. Players who fight the current take half damage. Lei Shi channels for 30 sec or until players inflict 4% of her maximum health in damage.
- Protect - At 80%, 60%, 40%, and 20% health remaining, Lei surrounds herself with an inpenetrable bubble and animates several elementals to protect her. She maintains the bubble until players defeat one of her Animated Protectors.
- Animated Protector - When Lei Shi casts Protect, she animates these elementals from the bracers scattered throughout the area. The elementals turn back into water and fall to the ground when the effect ends.
- Scary Fog - Sha energy coalesces around several players, inflicting 6,000 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 35 sec. In addition, players and enemies near an afflicted player take 10% more damage from all sources. This effect stacks. A target may only be afflicted by one Scary Fog at a time.
Face Clutchers Defeat Lei Shi while all members of the raid are afflicted by Parasitic Clutch in Terrace of Endless Spring on Normal or Heroic difficulty.
Heroic: Lei Shi Defeat Lei Shi in Terrace of Endless Spring on Heroic difficulty.