Update: Brawler’s Guild Invitation Update
Patch 5.1 This Week
Patch 5.1 has been officially confirmed for this week! We will be updating this post, so keep checking back.
now has item upgrade support!
New Reputation Gear
Patch 5.1 adds two new factions: Operation: Shieldwall (A)
and Dominance Offensive (H)
Reputation Leveling Improvements
Patch 5.1 also adds new items that increase your reputation leveling speed.
Wrathion Quest Lines
The last thing we heard
from Wrathion were his instructions to await the fleet's arrival in Patch 5.1. After meeting the scout
, and clearing the way
, the fleet will arrive
You can then visit Wrathion again, who wants to learn more about Varian
. You must then prove that your faction should win the war
by earning Revered with him, which is done by killing forces of the opposing faction in Krasarang Wilds. There are some side quests along the way, such as winning the new Mists of Pandaria battlegrounds
or taking a group to kill a general
After you are revered, Wrathion will call you back
to tell you what he has learned about Varian. This is seemingly where the quest line stops for now. It may be incomplete, as the Horde side of the quest line is not even added yet.
That isn't all Wrathion is doing in this patch however. Warlocks get a class quest from Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion
. After binding it to you
and consulting with one of your demons
, you can take it to a Warlock trainer
to find out more about it.
You then visit Wrathion, who asks you
to read Legacy of the Masters (Part 1)
. You are then sent to General Nazgrim
/ Admiral Taylor
to let him know that you are going to try and recruit The Council of the Black Harvest
to aid in the fight against the Alliance / Horde.
Next, you infiltrate
the opposite faction's base to obtain the second part of Legacy of the Masters. You retrieve Jubeka's Journal
from them, which has clues as to the location of four Soulstone fragments
that contain memories. Once you have collected them all, you combine them and follow the source
of the power to the Black Temple.
You then follow Kanrethad and Jubeka's trail
to the top of the Black Temple. While on your way there, Akama will make another appearance in the area where you fought Bloodboil. He is under attack by forces you unleashed in the Reliquary of Souls, so you assist him
and then make your way
to the summit.
Once there, something happens that creates The Eye of the Storm
. You then return to Wrathion
to try and find out what it is. He doesn't know anything about it, but is willing to ask his agents. They are busy with the Horde and Alliance war, so you will have to wait until Patch 5.2
to find out what happens next!
Alliance Questing: Operation: Shieldwall
This is the start of the Alliance quest line in Patch 5.1. This line involves the new Operation: Shieldwall
Horde Questing: Operation: Shieldwall
This is the start of the Horde quest line in Patch 5.1. This line involves the new Dominance Offensive
World PvP Objectives
While you are doing those daily quests, it will be helpful to capture some of the world PvP objectives. Holding the objectives provides some helpful buffs that make questing faster:
Brawler's Guild Preview
- Oil Baron - Grants 10% increased run speed, and reduces cast time of all mount spells by 75%.
- Mogu's Command - Grants 10% increased run speed, and allows mounts inside of the Ruins of Ogudei.
- Horde Supremacy - Damage done increased by 15%. Total health increased by 15%.
- Alliance Supremacy - Damage done increased by 15%. Total health increased by 15%.
Patch 5.1 adds a new activity, the Brawler's Guild. It is located in an instanced area in Stormwind or Orgrimmar. Upon entering the area you can see the arena where the current fight is taking place if there is one, along with any other spectators, the Brawler's Guild NPCs to queue from, and the Quartermaster.
Only one player can fight at a time, so you must queue for battle with one of the NPCs. When it is your turn, you enter the ring and fight a somewhat difficult mob. Each win gives you reputation to raise your ranking. There are a total of eight ranks to progress through, with many wins needed to go up through each rank.
Each time you win a fight, you are rewarded with a Brawler's Purse
or Bulging Brawler's Purse
, which contains some gold and vendor trash, depending on your ranking and luck.
Brawler's Guild Invites
The new Brawler's Guild
being added Patch 5.1 will require you to purchase an invite
from the Black Market Auction House or get one as a drop
. If you aren't able to purchase an invite, someone else who is already in the Brawler's Guild can invite you. On the PTR there are currently 10 invites with a starting bid of a 1,000 gold.
Pet Battle Updates
Patch 5.1 adds several new battle pets
to the game, and people have been hunting them down on the PTR to provide locations
Several of the pets drop from old world bosses
in Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj, and Naxxramas. The others come from Achievements
, the Blizzard Store
, the Darkmoon Faire
, or the Brawler's Guild
New battle stones
have been added to allow you to upgrade pets. It will cost you 1000 Justice points or a rare drop after a battle with a wild pet to upgrade to uncommon. Rare stones can also be obtained as a rare drop after defeating a wild pet, or from the Sack of Pet Supplies
that are rewarded by Pet Battle quests.
The Pet Journal also has several updates, with better filtering, searching, and the rarity of each pet being shown without any addons. There are several other smaller changes being made, such as an increase to a cap of 650 pets or pet quality being displayed in battles. Read the full notes
to see the full list of changes and check out the screenshots below for the UI improvements!
Loss of Control Alerts
Patch 5.1 adds alerts when you lose control of your character to the default UI. They tell you what is affecting your character and the remaining duration.
Patch 5.1 adds several new scenarios, all of which have a faction specific version.
New Darkmoon Faire Music
New music for the Darkmoon Faire was added in Patch 5.1!
You can find our raw unofficial class spell changes here
Originally Posted by Blizzard
Blue Tracker /
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Feats of Strength
Guild Feats of Strength
- Eastern Kingdoms Safari no longer requires you to catch Golden Dragonhawk Hatchling, Red Dragonhawk Hatchling, Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling, or Cockatiel.
- Kalimdor Safari no longer requires you to catch Grotto Vole. Now also requires you to catch Crested Owl.
- Raiding with Leashes (New) Collect all of the battle pets listed below from classic raids. Reward: Mr. Bigglesworth. 10 points. Account Wide. Criteria: Mini Mindslayer, Anubisath Idol, Giant Bone Spider, Fungal Abomination, Stitched Pup, Harbinger of Flame, Corefire Imp, Ashstone Core, Untamed Hatchling, Chrominius, Death Talon Whelpguard, Viscidus Globule.
- A Test of Valor (New) Start Wrathion's legendary "Test of Valor" quest and earn 6000 Valor Points. 10 points.
- A Test of Valor (New) Start Wrathion's legendary "Test of Valor" quest and earn 6000 Valor Points. 10 points.
- Chapter II: Wrathion's War - Prove Alliance superiority to Wrathion by completing his trials after your forces land on the beach.
- Chapter II: Wrathion's War (New) Prove Horde superiority to Wrathion by completing his trials after your forces land on the beach.
- Dominance Offensive (New) Complete the Dominance Offensive storylines listed below. 10 points. Criteria: Blood For Blood, Domination Point, The Voice of the Gods, The Horde Is Family, The Korune, Pride, Rise of the Blood Elves, Secrets of the Past, The Divine Bell, The Darnassus Operation, Breath of Darkest Shadow, The Purge of Dalaran.
- Operation: Shieldwall (New) Complete the Operation: Shieldwall storylines listed below. 10 points. Criteria: The Korune, Lion's Landing, The Man With a Thousand Faces, The Voice of the Gods, Jaina's Hope, Heart of the Alliance, Secrets of the Past, An Ancient Ally, The Purge of Dalaran, The Divine Bell, In Search of Harmony, Breath of Darkest Shadow.
Dungeons & Raids
- Wakener (New) Become an honorary Klaxxi Paragon by completing the achievements listed below. Title Reward: the Wakener. 10 points. Criteria: Amber is the Color of My Energy, Klaxxi.
Dungeons & Raids
- Mosh Pit now requires everyone to be caught simultaneously.
- And... It's Good! (New) Fly through the discs above the Engine of Nalak'sha in Mogu'shan Vaults on Normal or Heroic difficulty. 10 points.
- I Choose You (New) Complete the Grand Master Aki quest. Reward: Heavy Sack of Gold. Account Wide. Criteria: .
- Pandaren Spirit Tamer (New) Complete the Pandaren Spirit Tamer quest. Quest Reward: Pandaren Spirit Tamer Pet Battle Daily Quests. 5 points. Account Wide. Criteria: .
- Taming Azeroth now requires Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms Tamer rather than both.
- Taming the World now requires you to defeat 40 master pet tamers, down from 45.
- A Little Patience (New) Complete the scenario A Little Patience scenario. 10 points.
- Assault on Zan'vess (New) Defeat Commander Tel'vrak in Assault on Zan'vess 10 points. Criteria: Defeat Commander Tel'vrak.
- Bubbletrapped! (New) Aid in the construction of the Jinyu defenses in the scenario, 'A Little Patience'. 10 points.
- Cannonballer (New) Aid in the construction of the Dwarf defenses in the scenario, 'A Little Patience'. 10 points.
- Dagger in the Dark (New) Complete the Dagger in the Dark scenario. 10 points.
- Domination Point (New) Complete the Domination Point scenario. 10 points.
- For the Swarm (New) Defeat Commander Tel'vrak without killing any Zan'thik Swarmers 10 points.
- I Used To Love Them (New) Aid in the construction of the Night Elf defenses in the scenario, 'A Little Patience'. 10 points.
- Lion's Landing (New) Complete the Lion's Landing scenario. 10 points.
- No Egg Left Behind (New) Destroy all remaining eggs before Broodmaster Noshi reaches 20% health in the Dagger in the Dark Scenario. 10 points.
- Number Five Is Alive (New) All five non-players characters survive the Lion's Landing scenario. 10 points. Criteria: .
- Number Five Is Alive (New) All five non-player characters survive the Domination Point scenario. 10 points.
- Waste Not, Want Not (New) Use every weapon and power-up in the Domination Point scenario. 10 points. Criteria: Armor Power-Up, Berserk Power-Up, Cooldown Power-Up, Restoration Power-Up, Speed Power-Up, Lever-Action Boomstick, Reaver Bomb, Rocket Launcher.
- Waste Not, Want Not (New) Use every weapon and power-up in the Lion's Landing scenario. 10 points. Criteria: Armor Power-Up, Berserk Power-Up, Cooldown Power-Up, Restoration Power-Up, Speed Power-Up, Lever-Action Boomstick, Reaver Bomb, Rocket Launcher.
- Watery Grave (New) Kill 3 of the Darkhatched Lizard-Lord's reinforcements using his Water Jets ability in the Dagger in the Dark Scenario. 10 points.
- We've Been Dancin' (New) Aid Master Brownstone in the construction of the Pandaren defenses in the scenario, 'A Little Patience'. 10 points.
- Which Came First? (New) Aid in the construction of the Gnome defenses in the scenario, 'A Little Patience'. 10 points.
- You Mean That Wasn't a Void Zone? (New) Defeat Rak'gor Bloodrazor without any member of your party standing in a Healing Ward in the Dagger in the Dark Scenario. 10 points.
WoWDB Addon Data Collection
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- BATTLE_PET_LOOT_RECEIVED - You received loot:
- BATTLE_PET_MESSAGE_CLEANSED - Cleansed
- BNET_ERROR_CODE_TITLE - Battle.net Error #%d
- CHAT_INSTANCE_CHAT_GET - |Hchannel:INSTANCE_CHAT|h[Instance]|h %s:\32
- CHAT_INSTANCE_CHAT_LEADER_GET - |Hchannel:INSTANCE_CHAT|h[Instance Leader]|h %s:\32
- CHAT_INSTANCE_CHAT_SEND - Instance:\32
- CONFIRM_LEAVE_ARENA - Leave Arena?
- CONFIRM_LEAVE_BATTLEFIELD - Leave Battleground?
- CONFIRM_LEAVE_INSTANCE_PARTY - Leave Instance Group?\n\nYou will not be able to return to this instance once you leave the group.
- DELETE_GOOD_QUEST_ITEM - Do you want to destroy %s?\nDestroying this item will also abandon any related quests.\n\nType "DELETE" into the field to confirm.
- DELETE_QUEST_ITEM - Do you want to destroy %s?\n\nDestroying this item will also abandon any related quests.
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BLACKTEMPLESCENARIO0 - Illidari Training Grounds
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BLACKTEMPLESCENARIO1 - Karabor Sewers
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BLACKTEMPLESCENARIO2 - Sanctuary of Shadows
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BLACKTEMPLESCENARIO3 - Halls of Anguish
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BLACKTEMPLESCENARIO4 - Gorefiend's Vigil
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BLACKTEMPLESCENARIO5 - Den of Mortal Delights
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BLACKTEMPLESCENARIO6 - Chamber of Command
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_BLACKTEMPLESCENARIO7 - Temple Summit
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DALARANCITY1 - Dalaran City
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DALARANCITY2 - The Underbelly
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DEEPRUNTRAM1 - Deeprun Tram
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_DEEPRUNTRAM2 - Bizmo's Brawlpub
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_KRASARANG_TERRAIN11 - Explorers' League HQ
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_KRASARANG_TERRAIN12 - Ruins of Ogudei
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_KRASARANG_TERRAIN13 - Reliquary Incursion
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_KUNLAISUMMIT20 - Ruins of Korune
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_KUNLAISUMMIT21 - Crypt of Korune
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_VOLJINSCENARIO0 - The Hidden Pass
- DUNGEON_FLOOR_VOLJINSCENARIO1 - The Ancient Passage
- ENABLE_MOUSE_SPEED - Enable Mouse Sensitivity
- ENCHANTED_TOOLTIP_LINE - Enchanted: %s
- ENGLISH -
- ERR_CANT_CAGE_PET_YET - You can't cage this pet for another %d hours and %d minutes.
- ERR_INSTANCE_GROUP_JOINED_WITH_PARTY - You are in both a party and an instance group. You may communicate with your party with "/p" and with your instance group with "/i".
- ERR_INSTANCE_GROUP_JOINED_WITH_RAID - You are in both a raid and an instance group. You may communicate with your raid with "/ra" and with your instance group with "/i".
- ERR_NOT_IN_INSTANCE_GROUP - You aren't in an instance group.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_INTERNAL - Internal pet battle error.
- FACTION_STANDING_INCREASED_ACH_BONUS - Reputation with %s increased by %d. (+%.1f bonus)
- FACTION_STANDING_INCREASED_DOUBLE_BONUS - Reputation with %s increased by %d. (+%.1f Refer-A-Friend bonus) (+%.1f bonus)
- INSTANCE_CHAT - Instance
- INSTANCE_CHAT_LEADER - Instance Leader
- INSTANCE_CHAT_MESSAGE - Instance
- ITEM_MOD_ATTACK_POWER_SHORT - Attack Power
- ITEM_PET_KNOWN - Collected (%d/%d)
- ITEM_UPGRADE_TOOLTIP_FORMAT - Upgrade Level: %d/%d
- LOC_OPTION_ALERT - Only Alert
- LOC_OPTION_FULL - Show Full Duration
- LOC_OPTION_OFF - Off
- LOC_TYPE_DISARM - Disarm
- LOC_TYPE_FULL - Full
- LOC_TYPE_INTERRUPT - Interrupt
- LOC_TYPE_ROOT - Root
- LOC_TYPE_SILENCE - Silence
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL - Loss of Control Alerts
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_BANISH - Banished
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_CHARM - Charmed
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_CONFUSE - Confused
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_CYCLONE - Cycloned
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_DAZE - Dazed
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_DISARM - Disarmed
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_DISORIENT - Disoriented
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_DISTRACT - Distracted
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_FEAR - Feared
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_FREEZE - Frozen
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_HORROR - Horrified
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_INCAPACITATE - Incapacitated
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_INTERRUPT - Interrupted
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_INTERRUPT_SCHOOL - %s Locked
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_INVULNERABILITY - Invulnerable
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_MAGICAL_IMMUNITY - Pacified
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_PACIFY - Pacified
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_PACIFYSILENCE - Disabled
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_POLYMORPH - Polymorphed
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_POSSESS - Possessed
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_ROOT - Rooted
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_SAP - Sapped
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_SCHOOL_INTERRUPT - Interrupted
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_SHACKLE_UNDEAD - Shackled
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_SILENCE - Silenced
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_SLEEP - Asleep
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_SNARE - Snared
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_STUN - Stunned
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISPLAY_TURN_UNDEAD - Feared
- LOSS_OF_CONTROL_SECONDS - seconds
- MAX_DAMAGE - Max Damage
- MEMBER_COUNT_IN_RAID_LIST - %d |4Member:Members; in Raid
- MEMBERS_IN_PARTY_LIST - Members in Party: %s
- MIN_DAMAGE - Min Damage
- OPTION_LOSS_OF_CONTROL_DISARM - When you have been disarmed. Abilities that require a weapon will be disabled.
- OPTION_LOSS_OF_CONTROL_FULL - When you lose full control of your character from Banish, Charm, Stun, Disorient, Polymorph, Fear, Horror, Incapacitate, Sap, Sleep, Cyclone, and Shackle Undead.
- OPTION_LOSS_OF_CONTROL_INTERRUPT - When you have been interrupted. This also shows when you have been locked out of a specific spell school.
- OPTION_LOSS_OF_CONTROL_ROOT - When you have been rooted. You cannot move but can still cast spells and do melee attacks.
- OPTION_LOSS_OF_CONTROL_SILENCE - When you have been silenced or pacified. You cannot cast some of your spells.
- OPTION_TOOLTIP_LOSS_OF_CONTROL - Shows an alert in the middle of the screen when you lose control of your character.
- OPTION_TOOLTIP_MOUSE_SPEED - Enables setting a custom mouse sensitivity to override the setting from the operating system.
- OPTION_TOOLTIP_RETINA_CURSOR - Turn this on to use larger resolution cursors.\n(Mainly for very high resolution/retina displays)
- OPTION_TOOTIP_RETINA_CURSOR - Turn this on to use larger resolution cursors.\n(Mainly for very high resolution/retina displays)
- PET_BATTLE_COMBAT_LOG_CAST - %s %s cast %s.
- PET_SHOW_IN_JOURNAL - Show Pet in Journal
- PLAY - Play
- PLAYER_IN_MULTI_GROUP_PARTY_MESSAGE - You are in both a party (/p) and an instance group (/i).
- PLAYER_IN_MULTI_GROUP_RAID_MESSAGE - You are in both a raid (/ra) and an instance group (/i).
- PVP_POWER_DAMAGE_TOOLTIP - \n\nPower %s \n+%.2f%% Damage \n+%.2f%% Healing
- PVP_POWER_HEALING_TOOLTIP - \n\nPower %s \n+%.2f%% Healing \n+%.2f%% Damage
- REFORGE_TOOLTIP_LINE - %c%s %s (Reforged from %s)
- RETINA_CURSOR - High Resolution Cursors
- SLASH_DISMISSBATTLEPET1 - /dismisspet
- SLASH_DISMISSBATTLEPET2 - /dismisspet
- SLASH_INSTANCE_CHAT1 - /i
- SLASH_INSTANCE_CHAT2 - /i
- SLASH_INSTANCE_CHAT3 - /instance
- SLASH_INSTANCE_CHAT4 - /instance
- SLASH_INSTANCE_CHAT5 - /bg
- SLASH_INSTANCE_CHAT6 - /battleground
- SLASH_INSTANCE_CHAT7 - /bg
- SLASH_INSTANCE_CHAT8 - /battleground
- SLASH_INSTANCE_CHAT9 - /instance_chat
- SLASH_RANDOMFAVORITEPET1 - /randomfavoritepet
- SLASH_RANDOMFAVORITEPET2 - /randomfavoritepet
- SLASH_RANDOMFAVORITEPET3 - /rfp
- SLASH_RANDOMFAVORITEPET4 - /rfp
- SLASH_STOPSPELLTARGET1 - /stopspelltarget
- SLASH_STOPSPELLTARGET2 - /stopspelltarget
- SLASH_SUMMON_BATTLE_PET1 - /summonpet
- SLASH_SUMMON_BATTLE_PET2 - /summonpet
- SLASH_SUMMON_BATTLE_PET3 - /sp
- SLASH_SUMMON_BATTLE_PET4 - /sp
- SPELL_FAILED_CANT_UPGRADE_BATTLE_PET - Failed to Upgrade Pet
- SPELL_FAILED_CS_RIDING_REQUIREMENT - Requires Cloud Serpent Riding skill
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_171 - There are no explosives available.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_172 - You must be flagged for PvP.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_173 - Requires Battle Rations or Meaty Haunch
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_174 - Requires Brittle Root
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_175 - Requires Laborer's Tool
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_176 - Requires Unexploded Cannonball
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_177 - Requires Misplaced Keg
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_178 - Requires Liquid Fire, Jungle Hops, or Spirit-kissed Water
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_179 - Requires Krasari Iron
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_180 - Requires Spirit-Kissed Water
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_181 - Requires Snake Oil
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_182 - You can't do that while a Scenario is in progress.
- SPELL_FAILED_PANDA_RIDING_REQUIREMENT - Requires Wisdom of the Four Winds skill
- SPELL_FAILED_TARGET_IN_PET_BATTLE - The target can't be in a pet battle
- SPELL_FAILED_WRONG_BATTLE_PET_TYPE - Wrong Pet Type
- TOOLTIP_ITEM_COMPARE_FORMAT - |c%1$s%2$c%3$s|r %4$s
- TOOLTIP_ITEM_STAT_FORMAT - %1$c%2$s %3$s
- TRANSMOGRIFY_BIND_CONFIRMATION_BOTH - Using these items for transmogrify will bind them to you and make them non-refundable.
- TRANSMOGRIFY_BIND_CONFIRMATION_DESTINATION - Transmogrifying this item will\nmake it non-refundable.
- TRANSMOGRIFY_BIND_CONFIRMATION_SOURCE - Using this item for transmogrify will bind it to you and make it non-refundable.
- UNITNAME_SUMMON_TITLE20 - Hired by %s
- UNITNAME_SUMMON_TITLE21 - Purchased by %s
- YOU_ARE_LOGGED_IN - You are logged in.
You may have noticed that we are making slow and steady progress on WoWDB
, but now we need some help from you! If you are using Curse Client
, you can contribute data like mining node locations
and what a vendor sells
Help out by checking the box
in the Curse Client options as seen below. When you are playing the addon will gather data and save it. When you are done playing, Curse Client will see the game close and upload the collected data from the addon.